Burnley fan making an arse of himself.

What a clown

Also the Man Utd fan with the glasses on just laughing as they drop more points to dross sums up their season under that absolute fraud that’s managing them.

Probably won't be long until he plays the mental health card. He'll probably come out with some sob story about a family tragedy and say he's been struggling with addiction ever since.

These people who do stupid things in public have the same predictable excuses.

Hang on. What’s the £11 an hour for?
Doing their job.
If a fire broke out would they be expected to help fans leave in an orderly fashion or run like fook?
That would be a part of their job that they're trained for.

They aren't there to referee fans' despicable behaviour.

The polis don't even wade into crowds anymore.

I’ve seen people do that gesture and it wasn’t to mimic a plane.

A similar situation happened at Swansea a while back, a guy was arrested and charged for supposedly making monkey gestures towards a black Norwich player, photo on tv and in the papers, he was eventually found not guilty in court. He was actually making ‘you fat b**tard gesture towards Grant Holt.

How you let yourself get to this level of hate is unbelievable.

I work with a tim and he does the same gestures about man united. Surprised nobody hasn't chinned him. Plenty of bears about so he hasn't said anything un ordinary towards us.

He's full of hatred towards everything that don't go his way

Why can’t people just got to a game and support their team like a normal human being.

That guy is an adult, not some daft little kid. Beyond tragic.
The sad thing is, kids round about him think this is the norm, and there is no punishment. So it carries thru generations of morons. The disaster was 66 years ago, it should never be forgotton by the normal people of Manchester. But it high time idiots like this guy found themseves a new celebration, that is if they ever have anything to celebrate. By the way Burnley isn't that far from Manchester, I'm sure there will be plenty United fans in that town, he may regret his actions. Hope so.

What I don't get is why the stewards didn't move in on him?

Anyway, with that footage, I'd imagine he's toast come next week.

I'll never understand, and this applies all around the world, how only football, as a sport, seems to create this level of bampottery?
It's easier to let the guy continue and dig a bigger hole for himself.
Police will identify him and kick his door in a few days later.
Unless of course he hands himself in

Not to downplay the tragedy but it is very weird behaviour to reference a plane crash that happened 60-70 years ago to try and wind people up. Most of the Utd fans there wouldn’t have been alive, many would have to go back a couple of generations to have any family members who lived at the time. Just makes the guy in question look like the most pathetic dick going.

It's easier to let the guy continue and dig a bigger hole for himself.
Police will identify him and kick his door in a few days later.
Unless of course he hands himself in

With social media what it is, he's easily identifiable and if we're talking about it up here, we can be sure it'll be doing the rounds, especially down in Lancashire.

The only way he'd get away, despite CCTV evidence, would be if he was a yahoo.

What I don't get is why the stewards didn't move in on him?

Anyway, with that footage, I'd imagine he's toast come next week.

I'll never understand, and this applies all around the world, how only football, as a sport, seems to create this level of bampottery?
The stewards probably don't even know what's it appoint. They just want to get though thier 4 hour minimum wage shift

What a clown

Also the Man Utd fan with the glasses on just laughing as they drop more points to dross sums up their season under that absolute fraud that’s managing them.
Finally, I thought I was going mad being more irritated by the Man U fan reaction

Mocking a tragedy aside for a moment, look at the utter venom and hatred on this guy's face.

How do you get to this point in your life?

That would be a part of their job that they're trained for.

They aren't there to referee fans' despicable behaviour.

The polis don't even wade into crowds anymore.

The average steward couldn't tell you the first thing about the Munich disaster and couldn't tell you anything about fire emergencies you don't already know. Some of them can't even speak English, and would be miles out their depth trying to exert any sort of authority on a pissed up Burnley fan.

The average steward couldn't tell you the first thing about the Munich disaster and couldn't tell you anything about fire emergencies you don't already know. Some of them can't even speak English, and would be miles out their depth trying to exert any sort of authority on a pissed up Burnley fan.
They'll have had fire drills without a doubt.
Whether they are capable of carrying that out competently is another matter.

They aren't trained or paid to wade into troublesome supporters.

lloyd Christmas at the front there. How can you get wide with anyone when yer maw has clearly put a bowl on your head, and cut around it with a pair of scissors.

They'll have had fire drills without a doubt.
Whether they are capable of carrying that out competently is another matter.

They aren't trained or paid to wade into troublesome supporters.
Exactly. They don’t have any powers to put their hands on people anyway, that’s for the Police. You see the steward at the end of the video pointing him out to someone off camera, I assume either his supervisor or the Police. Therefore, he’s done his job.

Hang on. What’s the £11 an hour for?
Doing their job.
If a fire broke out would they be expected to help fans leave in an orderly fashion or run like fook?
That’s a ridiculous comparison.

The coppers don’t even wade into large crowds at football to pull wankers out. Generally speaking.

Identify the wNkers and get them after. Saves further disturbance

The onus here should by put upon Burnley FC to ban this fekkin idiot for life. Only then will other clowns like him see that there is a punishment. After all he's not a great ambassador for the club,he wouldn't be missed.

The onus here should by put upon Burnley FC to ban this fekkin idiot for life. Only then will other clowns like him see that there is a punishment. After all he's not a great ambassador for the club,he wouldn't be missed.
Lifetime ban is hard to enforce.

I remember when I was doing a contract at Chaplecross Power Station just outside Annan and one of the sparks got thrown out the hotel for pishing the bed.

He was from Burnley.

Not to downplay the tragedy but it is very weird behaviour to reference a plane crash that happened 60-70 years ago to try and wind people up. Most of the Utd fans there wouldn’t have been alive, many would have to go back a couple of generations to have any family members who lived at the time. Just makes the guy in question look like the most pathetic dick going.
Nae bother Rusty.

The tragedy lives with the club and its supporters past and present.

A similar situation happened at Swansea a while back, a guy was arrested and charged for supposedly making monkey gestures towards a black Norwich player, photo on tv and in the papers, he was eventually found not guilty in court. He was actually making ‘you fat b**tard gesture towards Grant Holt.

If not a plane, what is it then?

Fuking hell SG, that's obviously a plane gesture.
He's also mouthing "Munich".

What you really need to tell us here is what the furk is the gesture if it isn't a plane?

Christ, just look at the state of the prick, do you think he's too nice to be offensive in his mannerisms?

Back