Burnley fan making an arse of himself.

Not to downplay the tragedy but it is very weird behaviour to reference a plane crash that happened 60-70 years ago to try and wind people up. Most of the Utd fans there wouldn’t have been alive, many would have to go back a couple of generations to have any family members who lived at the time. Just makes the guy in question look like the most pathetic dick going.
Bobby sands was 40 years ago but we still have people going on about him. Idiots will be idiots.

I’ve seen people do that gesture and it wasn’t to mimic a plane.

A similar situation happened at Swansea a while back, a guy was arrested and charged for supposedly making monkey gestures towards a black Norwich player, photo on tv and in the papers, he was eventually found not guilty in court. He was actually making ‘you fat b**tard gesture towards Grant Holt.
Actually quite intrigued what you think that gesture is, a hand glider?

A fucking toilet of a place, and I say that coming from Glasgow.
Perhaps you could quantify and expand upon your remark re Glasgow?
I also come from Glasgow along with 1000’s of others on FF who unlike you obviously, are proud to hail from and abide here.
Glasgow is no toilet, it’s certainly seen its fair share of arseholes though.

Perhaps you could quantify and expand upon your remark re Glasgow?
I also come from Glasgow along with 1000’s of others on FF who unlike you obviously, are proud to hail from and abide here.
Glasgow is no toilet, it’s certainly seen its fair share of arseholes though.

The city centre is a shit tip, as are a lot of the places in and around the city.

And I wouldn’t take a comment on a city home to about 800k people so personally that you decide to make your third post in five years in response to it.

Plus most are African or Indian students trying to earn a few extra quid. You see them at Ibrox and most look like they wouldn’t know where the fire exit was if you asked them. They are not like doormen at a nightclub.
It's absolutely ridiculous. They're basically paid to wear a yellow jacket and just be there.

Back