Butland, Tavernier, Shankland and O'Riley up for PFA player of the year

Watson scored a last minute equaliser at the piggery I'm sure.
Yeah he's scored a couple. He scored a cracker against Aberdeen I think it was. Mccausland also scored a decent one in Europe and made a debut for his national team. It's as much if not more than the others have achieved.wether hes good enough going forward or not is another matter, but he deserves to be on the list at least, especially considering the other options.

It won't be Butland or Tavernier or Shankland because they deserve it but don't have that extra ingredient of playing for celtic.

McCausland when he first came into the team was this fearless, direct, pacy and tricky winger who you could understand people getting excited about.

Once he had secured his place in the first team he just started playing everything too safe and all those attributes that made you forgive his complete lack of physical strength or any sort of defensive ability disappeared.

He needs a loan deal to a top six level SPL club and some time in the gym.
That's more the tactics tbh he actually helps make the inverted fb to work with tav as he cuts inside leaving space for tav to run into.

The cantwell was going it well for av while but the strikers have sent all hide and seek for the ball l lately

How've I do think it should be Watson or Miller that get it

That's more the tactics tbh he actually helps make the inverted fb to work with tav as he cuts inside leaving space for tav to run into.

The cantwell was going it well for av while but the strikers have sent all hide and seek for the ball l lately

How've I do think it should be Watson or Miller that get it
I hope yo weren’t writing this while driving.

Aye and all the players in Scotland are in on the big Celtic conspiracy…

Zzz
Probably find loads of players or journos vote for players at teams they support.... id guess being a great guy that shows the other teams respect probably gets Tav a few votes.

On the conspiracy stuff there not be a ref of the year ? yes the one that put the most effort into helping them anytime they were in a hole or blanking all the rugby league tactics teams use v Rangers. Steven McLean has had another sensational season.

Butland and either Watson or Miller. Both young players we should be looking at.

Probably find loads of players or journos vote for players at teams they support.... id guess being a great guy that shows the other teams respect probably gets Tav a few votes.

On the conspiracy stuff there not be a ref of the year ? yes the one that put the most effort into helping them anytime they were in a hole or blanking all the rugby league tactics teams use v Rangers. Steven McLean has had another sensational season.
I think it's maybe Tav's performances and goals that get him nominated rather than him being a great guy

I think it's maybe Tav's performances and goals that get him nominated rather than him being a great guy
Ofcourse he is a fantastic footballer i just think some might vote for the team they like or players they get on with, thats all.

Which ref deserves some credit for having a great season while we are at it ?

Shankland would only be there for his goals other than that he’s shite. O’Reilly I haven’t seen much of but it has to be Tav, his goal scoring alone for a defender has to be worth it alone. He’ll end up top goal scorer in the league I think, only needs 4 to pull level.

Tav for me.
I honestly don’t get this kind of assessment.

You have to have a certain level of ability to score goals at a consistent rate. Have you seen some of the goals he’s scored this season? The positions he gets himself in to?

He’s far from shite mate.

I honestly don’t get this kind of assessment.

You have to have a certain level of ability to score goals at a consistent rate. Have you seen some of the goals he’s scored this season? The positions he gets himself in to?

He’s far from shite mate.
You have to remember he is the Scottish one which means he was written off a while back and its important not to back down.

surely Dhon? he's saved them from cup SF defeats and managed to lose us points
It is for another thread mate but it would be an interesting debate. The effort the guys have put in this season has been incredible as the gub mentioned on another thread we will need 3 bertie yarders that cant be chopped off just to get a result against Celtic.

Heard that guy who presents superscoreboard saying last night the Rangers and Celtic keepers shouldn't really win it as they are only needed to pull off a few saves in a game

I'm expecting Shankland to win it, top scorer in the league and the reason Hearts will finish 3rd and not 6th or 7th.
I personally think Butland has been more impressive overall, but don't think we can complain too much if a striker playing outside the Old Firm wins it for scoring close to 30 goals.

Back