Castore

As I say in these threads that pop up every few weeks,Rangers will rightly go with whoever offers the best overall financial package for the deal be it Castore,Adidas or Nike(or whatever other company).
Like the OP I also like Castore's merchandise so I will be happy if they offer the best deal

Never had a problem with them myself, if they makes good money then hopefully we continue using them.

It’s being reported that Rangers have record breaking sales of merchandise with Castore.

Personally, I think the merchandise that Castore produce is fantastic.

Surely if the reports are correct, then Castore will continue their partnership with the Famous.
Lots of sales as well

We will go with whomever pays us the most cash.

That should be both the club and the fan's only priority, but for some weird reason, it isn't.
Wouldn’t say only priority.
It certainly helps if the merchandise looks good and fits, feel good to wear, which I think Castores does.

Their delivery side of the business badly lets them down. The product itself has grown to be pretty good. (If it arrives)

I thought this was gonna be a thread blaming them. Everything else is!
Time for them to launch the annual Rangers Capitulation Range.

Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, I jest, I jest.

For what it’s worth, I’ve never had any issues with them. Haven’t overly loved the kit designs, but that’s just my opinion and it hasn’t stopped me buying regardless. Been more impressed with some of the training/leisure wear designs and if you wait a few months, can often pick it up for a decent price. Bought a bit of their own stuff too (hoodies, t-shirts etc) and been impressed.

I hope they renew with us for what they were reported to be giving Newcastle or Aston Villa next year. A nice £20m+ a year deal will do quite nicely.

Definitely see them on more and more teams, not just football but cricket and rugby. Pretty sure Leverkusen were wearing their gear the other night, obviously going places.
I’ve always found their stuff to be excellent but the 1000 page thread on them obviously wasn’t always the case.

Castore have got their house in order since the start of the contract with Rangers(still issues but nowhere like at the start) A big variety of clothing and the quality is very good all point to things going in the right direction for both Rangers & Castore. I’d be very surprised if Rangers move away from them, unless someone comes in and offers a much better deal.

The good thing is that the Castore numbers can be used as leverage if we're talking to other kit manufacturers (and I'd assume we are at least exploring options).

Castore have been great for us and we've been great for them, but it's all about who can give us the best deal. If that's Castore again, I think the majority of us will be happy with that.

I have never bought anything. But have some good friends bring me stuff when we meet in the States. Or send for birthdays ect.
It's good stuff it must be my daughters nick most of it so that's the ultimate seal of approval.
Sizes may be a bit suspect. The ball is in Rangers court to play one against the other for the best deal. Did notice a lot of cricket stuff from the Indian league

I think their stuff is good and never had any problems. As they were the Flagship for getting onto football, then we should be able to name our own price.:))

It’s being reported that Rangers have record breaking sales of merchandise with Castore.

Surely if the reports are correct, then Castore will continue their partnership with the Famous.
I would have thought the contract would go out to tender

they need to sort the kits out,no socks for kids third kit and no socks or shirts for fourth kit,just bring three full kits out

I'm sure it will, but given Castore are in poll position with our retail offerings (as well as kit supply), they may even have a clause to match any higher bids (who knows?)
With money they seeminglyy put into the new shop in edminston house I think it's prob likely they will have a matching clause.

I actually don't mind there stuff and don't have an issue with it

We should be earning more than we c prob got last time from them though but it's relative people compare to what the scum do but they have to pay for the stock manage their own stores and sell it so costs are different.

The bottom line is always going to be about what is best financially for Rangers.

I’ve had several issues with delivery, quality etc. but most are what I’d call ‘schoolboy errors’ which could be easily resolved.

e.g.

Sizing - I have a 2XL polo which is a large at best from another supplier.

Other Castore 2XL t-shirts give the impression they could provide a cover for the Hydro

Logos - have bought at least 4 items, (one recently) where the Castore logo has peeled off within a couple of washes.
I have other items from e.g. Under Armour where the logo will outlast the shirt.

(Also some of the Castore ironed on labels inside items are much more robust than those meant to be on display on the outside)

Distribution/Logistics - items in stock on website not in stock and cancelled weeks later.
Some items in stock entering the distribution system the same day as order and others randomly taking weeks or longer.

I am not trying to turn this into yet another negative thread about Castore, more an opinion that many of the issues which have lead to negativity towards Castore should be relatively easy fixes.

I have had no issues whatsoever with quality. It’s the delivery timescales that have been pathetic on the odd occasion. Their hoodies are absolutely brilliant quality.

Never had an issue with quality or delivery.
I know that people can and can't buy what they want but I feel an email drop of 23/24 travel wear with weeks left of the season a bit of a piss take tbh.

Time for them to launch the annual Rangers Capitulation Range.

Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, I jest, I jest.

For what it’s worth, I’ve never had any issues with them. Haven’t overly loved the kit designs, but that’s just my opinion and it hasn’t stopped me buying regardless. Been more impressed with some of the training/leisure wear designs and if you wait a few months, can often pick it up for a decent price. Bought a bit of their own stuff too (hoodies, t-shirts etc) and been impressed.
What about the 'Tav, we go again, travel range'? In all seriousness, the stuff is good quality, no complaints.

They last 2 thing I ordered never arrived and I was refunded weeks later. I doubt that they were ever in stock.

They last 2 thing I ordered never arrived and I was refunded weeks later. I doubt that they were ever in stock.
Did it go out for delivery?

I had stuff reach the depot the get ‘lost’. Got a refund, but they need to stop using Evri.

Did it go out for delivery?

I had stuff reach the depot the get ‘lost’. Got a refund, but they need to stop using Evri.
I don't think it's Evri at fault. Both times I got a message straight away from Evri saying that they were awaiting receipt of the item but that was as far as they got. It must auto generate the initial code awaiting receipt of the items. I've had that from other companies that use Evri and the things always arrive on time once it changes to Evri have them.

The tracking emails come too quick for Evri to have the things as it's usually minutes after the order is placed.

Found tom beahons login.

They have improved massively with quality control since the start and i would be happy if they renewed

I think this is fair. Would always love to see us in the Nike/Adidas stable but the Castore stuff has improved from the early days.

The 20/21 season top my kid got was dreadful quality. Throw in the school jumper nonsense and you can see why folk were going mental.

Last two seasons we've had no complaints with what we've bought him - strips, tracksuits, hoodies. They've all been excellent.

We’ll be with them for the foreseeable.

They operate the shop. We can’t afford to do that ourselves and a Nike, Adidas etc wouldn’t.

Back