Celtc's racism problem, and the Scottish media and political silence

Can I please ask those on Twitter to question NBM as to their silence on the anti protestant hatred and racism aimed at our players and support from Celtic fans .. We MUST speak up and take them to task because if we don't keep putting them under the spotlight they will keep coming and coming and coming for us!

WER MUST STAND TOGETHER ON THIS and always be polite!!
Done last night.

Wouldn’t it be tragic if her own past sectarianism landed her in hot water. We shouldn’t be standing for her being allowed back on Sky Sports for any pieces on the bog trotters.

i wasn’t aware it was a solicitor, this confirmed? If so this is definitely a path we should be taking. Wasn’t there a lawyer a couple years back who got booted out the society for a DOB laden rant?
Yes and just happened to represent Nippy's sister last week. Brown his name, more about him in the anti SNP Lounge thread.

Can I please ask those on Twitter to question NBM as to their silence on the anti protestant hatred and racism aimed at our players and support from Celtic fans .. We MUST speak up and take them to task because if we don't keep putting them under the spotlight they will keep coming and coming and coming for us!

WER MUST STAND TOGETHER ON THIS and always be polite!!
I had a look through NBM’s Twitter page and I’m actually in disbelief at how open they are that it is only Rangers fans that are sectarian.
Their constant sharing of sectarian graffiti against Celtic is incredible, especially as you can hardly go through the city without seeing some reference to the 66 lost souls or instructions to “kill all huns”. There has been plenty of examples of their fans chanting sectarian, IRA and racist material but not a single mention. I knew they were a sham but I’m surprised at how open they are about it.

Last edited:
I had a look through NBM’s Twitter page and I’m actually in disbelief at how open they are that it is only Rangers fans that are sectarian.
Their constant sharing of sectarian graffiti against Celtic is incredible, especially as you can hardly go through the city without seeing some reference to the 66 lost souls or instructions to “kill all guns”. There has been plenty of examples of their fans chanting sectarian, IRA and racist material but not a single mention. I knew they were a sham but I’m surprised at how open they are about it.
This is exactly why we all need to take them on and show the one sided agenda they have. In short, they're claiming to be an "anti sectarian charity" but in reality are part of the problem via their abject failure to be open, honest and fair in the reporting of and condemnation of bigotry.. They're behaving like bigots and anti Protestant hate crime is going unreported and Protestants being demonised in this country!

They're receiving taxpayers cash, our money.. Earn it NBM or that charity status should be taken from you!

This is exactly why we all need to take them on and show the one sided agenda they have. In short, they're claiming to be an "anti sectarian charity" but in reality are part of the problem via their abject failure to be open, honest and fair in the reporting of and condemnation of bigotry.. They're behaving like bigots and anti Protestant hate crime is going unreported and Protestants being demonised in this country!

They're receiving taxpayers cash, our money.. Earn it NBM or that charity status should be taken from you!
I think our problem is we have such a small voice in politics and MSM.

Even amongst Rangers fans, out with this forum I don’t think people are clued up on just how bad it is.

Does anyone have a screenshot of Michael Stewart's racist anti-british tweet from years ago?

Can't find it anywhere.
He was on acsom podcast show politics state of mind and went on about independence for ages total anti British

The SNP, the apparent new superhero crime fighters against racism, have nothing to say on Celtc as a club or their racist supporters. They are also now steadfast defenders of an organisation synonymous throughout the globe with the rape of children on a colossal scale.

Their constant sharing of sectarian graffiti against Celtic is incredible, especially as you can hardly go through the city without seeing some reference to the 66 lost souls or instructions to “kill all huns”. There has been plenty of examples of their fans chanting sectarian, IRA and racist material but not a single mention. I knew they were a sham but I’m surprised at how open they are about it.

There have been countless incidents of racism and anti-Protestant sectarianism by that mob which are swept under the carpet and ignored. This is no accident.

It is staggering that the tabloids are still trying to beat our club and support with a " racism " tag, when the OP has very real stories of racism, which includes convictions. Since it is Celtc, however, they are sweeping it under the carpet.

NnGk1N9_d.webp

Known for a long time that its Nil By Mhanks, they do nothing about their vile stuff about them another mob of the same ilk as FARE totally discriminatory with their bias.

Known for a long time that its Nil By Mhanks, they do nothing about their vile stuff about them another mob of the same ilk as FARE totally discriminatory with their bias.

That mob of bigots forced out a Jewish Board Director from their own club due to endless anti-Semitic abuse. Not a word on this racist disgrace was uttered by Sturgeon or any of the other politicians at Holyrood.

That Celtc podder endorsing sectarianism. ?
No doubt he has in his private life.
It's two separate tweets.
The first one was to illustrate who he is.
The second one was two fold.
First, ACSOM is now associated with him. He's the type they are attracting. If any of our podcasts were attracting that "type" of fan the media would claim guilt by association.
Secondly, I thought the picture of the fat piggy nosed cvnt is something to behold.

those on socail media/twitter could ask both the Law Society of Scotland and her employers about this

I am both shocked and disgusted that a senior solicitor and Law Society of Scotland member would indulge in using language that has a clear tone of Anti Protestant hatred and bigotry. The Law Society and Burness Paul Solicitors should take action to deal with such clear bigoted comments made by Ms. Meikle

Always please be polite and don't use language that scores an own goal
48 hours ago this link took you to a profile of senior solicitor Ms Natasha Meikle, now it’s been deleted. I would be ok with her being treated as an example that this anti-Protestant language is not ok. First sacrificial lamb to fall I hope.

48 hours ago this link took you to a profile of senior solicitor Ms Natasha Meikle, now it’s been deleted. I would be ok with her being treated as an example that this anti-Protestant language is not ok. First sacrificial lamb to fall I hope.

As would I. Im happy she has been asked to resign from her role which would have been very well paid. I am also very glad I did post this and that I did send it to her bosses and also straight to the law Society.

As would I. Im happy she has been asked to resign from her role which would have been very well paid. I am also very glad I did post this and that I did send it to her bosses and also straight to the law Society.
Well played sir.

For too long we’ve just sat on our arses and accepted it, it’s going to be time consuming but this is how they want to play it, so we have to respond in kind, punches are thrown in emails and creating a storm on social media these days.
No surrender.

Well played sir.

For too long we’ve just sat on our arses and accepted it, it’s going to be time consuming but this is how they want to play it, so we have to respond in kind, punches are thrown in emails and creating a storm on social media these days.
No surrender.

Get them all sacked, and if possible, jailed. The time of ignoring the anti-Protestant hated and anti-British racism should be long over.

That mob of bigots forced out a Jewish Board Director from their own club due to endless anti-Semitic abuse. Not a word on this racist disgrace was uttered by Sturgeon or any of the other politicians at Holyrood.

I read that and I can't comprehend why any Jewish player would go there as their history in dealing with Israeli players is well documented.
Somehow what they do that is abhorrent to most other clubs and countries is deemed as ok. for that club in Scotland.

Wouldn’t it be tragic if her own past sectarianism landed her in hot water. We shouldn’t be standing for her being allowed back on Sky Sports for any pieces on the bog trotters.

i wasn’t aware it was a solicitor, this confirmed? If so this is definitely a path we should be taking. Wasn’t there a lawyer a couple years back who got booted out the society for a DOB laden rant?
Why is it if you type the opposite of what I’ve highlighted it gets filtered and replaced with 3 asterisks ***.
The playing field should be level when it comes to unacceptable language. We seem to accept the derogatory terms aimed at us whilst the other mob are choking on offence.
If FF are going down the route of applying filters to what they deem offensive acronyms it should be done with parity.
A sad consequence of recent events and the outpouring of outrage aimed at us is we have to fight fire with fire and behave like “them” when it comes to complaining about bigoted sectarian language directed at us.
(Man what’s happened to me, I used to be cool :cool:)

I see Natasha Meikle from ACSOM, a Celtic site online and a solicitor has deleted herTwitter account as she has been caught online referring to us as Huns and other less than complimentary language.

This is the result of a one way street as far as sectarianism is concerned, there will be more and more if it revealed as a reaction to this. After all it needs called out, no matter where it comes from, I am sure we will have many in public life condemning the evidence.

Thats how it works , is it not ?????
Is that the girl that says" M " a lot and can't breath through her nose ?? So looks like a goldfish gasping for air so she has to open her mouth a lot, teeth like a hamster ?? Puts hand to face pose for a second and nods a lot ?? Now deleting ...." M "

Last edited:
Just ask EUFA.

December 2011
Fined £12,700
Singing pro-IRA chants during a Europa League clash with Rennes in Glasgow.

March 2012
Fined £21,000
Setting off fireworks and unveiling an insulting banner aimed at UEFA during their Europa League fixture with Udinese in Italy.

September 2012
Fined £4,200
Setting off fireworks at Celtic Park during a Champions League qualifier with Cliftonville.

December 2013
Fined £42,000
Green Brigade unveiling "illicit banners" featuring IRA hunger striker Bobby Sands before a Champions League match with AC Milan.

September 2014
Fined £15,900
Displaying a Palestinian flag during a Champions League qualifier against KR Reykjavik.

February 2015
Fined £7,300
Setting off fireworks and clashing with rival supporters and Croatian police during a Europa League group stage match against Dinamo Zagreb.

March 2015
Fined £3,600
Setting off flares during a Europa League clash with Inter Milan at the San Siro.

February 2016
Fined £10,000
Improper conduct by players and setting off fireworks following a Europa League tie with Fenerbahce in Istanbul.

August 2016
Fined £8,616
Flying Palestinian flags and illicit banners in the Champions League qualifier against Israeli side Hapoel Be'er Sheva.

February 2017
Fined £16,050
Crowd disturbances and setting off fireworks during a Champions League match against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium.

July 2017
Fined £20,000
Crowd-related offences including blocked stairways and another illicit banner featuring a paramilitary-style figure during a Champions League home qualifier against Linfield.

October 2017
Fined £8,900
Fan invaded the pitch and aimed a kick at Paris St Germain striker Kylian Mbappe in the Champions League match at Celtic Park.

August 2019
Fined £11,000
Setting off flares and throwing objects in a play-off match against AIK in Stockholm.

October 2019
Fined £10,400
Setting off flares during a Europa League match against Cluj at Celtic Park.

November 2019
Fined £12,900
Singing obscene chants and displaying an illicit banner in a Europa League match against Lazio at Celtic Park.

August 2021
Fined £6,000
Setting off fireworks and invading the pitch during a Europa League qualifier against Jablonec at Celtic Park.
How does EUFA calculate £9k for invading the pitch and trying to kick Mbappe? That should robe be a closed doors game (no matter which team does it).

Just ask EUFA.

December 2011
Fined £12,700
Singing pro-IRA chants during a Europa League clash with Rennes in Glasgow.

March 2012
Fined £21,000
Setting off fireworks and unveiling an insulting banner aimed at UEFA during their Europa League fixture with Udinese in Italy.

September 2012
Fined £4,200
Setting off fireworks at Celtic Park during a Champions League qualifier with Cliftonville.

December 2013
Fined £42,000
Green Brigade unveiling "illicit banners" featuring IRA hunger striker Bobby Sands before a Champions League match with AC Milan.

September 2014
Fined £15,900
Displaying a Palestinian flag during a Champions League qualifier against KR Reykjavik.

February 2015
Fined £7,300
Setting off fireworks and clashing with rival supporters and Croatian police during a Europa League group stage match against Dinamo Zagreb.

March 2015
Fined £3,600
Setting off flares during a Europa League clash with Inter Milan at the San Siro.

February 2016
Fined £10,000
Improper conduct by players and setting off fireworks following a Europa League tie with Fenerbahce in Istanbul.

August 2016
Fined £8,616
Flying Palestinian flags and illicit banners in the Champions League qualifier against Israeli side Hapoel Be'er Sheva.

February 2017
Fined £16,050
Crowd disturbances and setting off fireworks during a Champions League match against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium.

July 2017
Fined £20,000
Crowd-related offences including blocked stairways and another illicit banner featuring a paramilitary-style figure during a Champions League home qualifier against Linfield.

October 2017
Fined £8,900
Fan invaded the pitch and aimed a kick at Paris St Germain striker Kylian Mbappe in the Champions League match at Celtic Park.

August 2019
Fined £11,000
Setting off flares and throwing objects in a play-off match against AIK in Stockholm.

October 2019
Fined £10,400
Setting off flares during a Europa League match against Cluj at Celtic Park.

November 2019
Fined £12,900
Singing obscene chants and displaying an illicit banner in a Europa League match against Lazio at Celtic Park.

August 2021
Fined £6,000
Setting off fireworks and invading the pitch during a Europa League qualifier against Jablonec at Celtic Park.
Truly disgraceful. £6k for fireworks and a pitch invader?!

When your influence to get political representation that reflects your values is diminished , we become observers , reactive , and ultimately fragile to defend our values and ethics.
I am beginning think that if the PR system in politics validates nonentities like Patrick Harvie , is it not about time our brethren take control of our unifying voice for British values to be articulated by Rangers supporters at the ballot box?
It’s even a case of articulating a voice for tolerance , fighting anti Semitism, ( rife within both Labour /Snp) racism , bigotry .
We as a movement can very much fight the good fight better than anybody. Your forefathers helped free my Grandfather from the persecution of Nazi Germany . He resided in Govan. I am British . I will never apologise for it . Be proud . Step up bears .

Don't laugh, but they try and portray themselves as a liberal and socially-progressive club and fanbase despite being permanently associated with the horrific racial abuse of Mark Walters all those years ago, when bananas were strewn around the Piggery pitch and terracing. They've had fans sent to prison for racially abusing Rangers players, see links below.

Celtc retained the services of Leigh Griffiths, despite his admission in Court of racially abusing the Hearts player Rudi Skacel.

They also retained another player, Aleksandar Tonev, despite his six match ban for racially abusing Aberdeen player, Shay Logan.

Celtc shamelessly continued to include and play both racists in the same team for future games.

More evidence of the endemic racism that engulfs that horrible club was when a Jewish Board Director at Celtc, Ian Livingston, was ousted and forced out due to endless anti-Semitic abuse from these all-inclusive and welcoming Celtc supporters.

Despite all of the above, where has been the condemnation of the clear and obvious racism problem at the Piggery by the media, politicians, anti-racism charities, etc. ?
This should be forwarded to Houmza ( if that's his name ), Michael Stewart & Findley, plus the BBC.

Rangers should have went to war years ago with the bananas/Walters. Assorted fruit my arse ya fkpig commentator :mad:

This should be forwarded to Houmza ( if that's his name ), Michael Stewart & Findley, plus the BBC.

Rangers should have went to war years ago with the bananas/Walters. Assorted fruit my arse ya fkpig commentator :mad:

The brass neck of the Smelly-Minded to accuse other clubs fans of racism is quite staggering, tbh, but not surprising.

Back