Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I agree but I also don’t think Spotlight led platforms are the place to call them what they are. Should be about respect for the victims and support for the good fight they are involved in

Agreed. See things posted sometimes, even on here, and cringe at the thought a victim of abuse could be reading that.

I also understand the impulse to have a go at people who are involved but as hard as it is it's probably best to wind it in.

This has probably been posted before considering the name at the top but still worth another airing.
311487887_3474758032746338_2521104071878484652_n.jpg

Iain Ferguson and Anna Smith ran the stories in the DR way back in 1996
Stephen McGowan had a little public twitter spat with Anna Smith regarding the truth in that article. It was a day or so after the channel 4 documentary and his main point was that it happened to all football teams not just his bastardised club.

Their media is complicit in covering up for a club that's standing in football has been built on the backs of children being sexually abused.

Stephen McGowan had a little public twitter spat with Anna Smith regarding the truth in that article. It was a day or so after the channel 4 documentary and his main point was that it happened to all football teams not just his bastardised club.

Their media is complicit in covering up for a club that's standing in football has been built on the backs of children being sexually abused.
It did happen in other clubs in Scotland but the extent it happened at CFC was off the scale.

Why? Probably because of the size of CFC as a club and those in high positions who knew they could get away with their crimes

It did happen in other clubs in Scotland but the extent it happened at CFC was off the scale.

Why? Probably because of the size of CFC as a club and those in high positions who knew they could get away with their crimes
The media and the SFA inquiry had one TOR. It was to engineer equivalences to dirty the waters so a football team who’s standing was built on children being sexually abused can continue with that bastardised standing.

Gordonstoun School settle two sex abuse claims for £500K each. That is now the benchmark. Tic. Tic. Tic.
I didn't know about this til your comment, so went and had a look. Here's the link for anyone interested.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...l-gordonstoun-pays-ex-pupils-for-abuse-claims

I'd just note however it goes on to say in the article £500k was the combined amount, and one of them received £350k, meaning one of them got £150k. Another case is mentioned where a pupil got £400k.

I only mention this for perspective of the benchmark as you mentioned, it seems cases being settled between £150k to £400k per individual on a case by case basis.

Hopefully all the victims spotlight are helping can see similar justice.

Got a 24hr ban from Facebook for replying to a Spotlight post.

I suggested removing Strachan's manhood by incision or words to that effect. Somebody must have reported my comment, so be careful what you post on Facebook.

I reported a post that showed one of our players beheaded.

Facebook said that didn't violate any of their terms.

The SFA are setting themselves up as patsies for the abuse at CBC, and will accept blame for the abuse that took place there.
This means that all Scottish clubs will be equally guilty of abuse, and equally liable for any financial penalties.
The good name of Celtc must be kept clean.
And why do you think they got Martin Henry to compile the report? He’s the patsy to the patsies.

I’m sure if he was right, and had the evidence, he’d have it out there.
This is just an attempt at muddying the waters whilst missing the main point.
This is not about these people being at Celtic, it’s about what Celtic did to stop them operating, and the rest.

I’m sure if he was right, and had the evidence, he’d have it out there.
This is just an attempt at muddying the waters whilst missing the main point.
This is not about these people being at Celtic, it’s about what Celtic did to stop them operating, and the rest.
It's blatant how aligned our media is in Scotland. Multiple platforms conspired to engineer equivalences whilst ensuring any reporting against their bastardised team remained sporadic with no follow up reporting allowed and also ensuring their engineered equivalences was mentioned at the same time.

It's blatant how aligned our media is in Scotland. Multiple platforms conspired to engineer equivalences whilst ensuring any reporting against their bastardised team remained sporadic with no follow up reporting allowed and also ensuring their engineered equivalences was mentioned at the same time.
Their time is coming. Let me remind everyone that significant evidence is now in the correct hands.

Not only the extent of what happened with bheast f.c. the fact they re -employed known paedophiles and the amount of paedophiles they employed . They thought the re -employment would be under the radar , The amount of paedophiles connected/ employed wasn't a coincidence it was part of a ring in operation. They chose to not phone or contact the police which speaks volumes.

Last edited:
The constant denial and deceit of many administrations and boards of directors is appalling/abhorrent. Not one or two individuals but many habitual liars and deceivers. These so called professionals and legends,household names have brought nothing but misery on hundreds of victims and their families.
Unforgivable behaviour and no place in decent society, to rub salt in the wounds of the victims still to this very day they refuse to take seriously any responsibility.
Truly shameful.

Back