Votes: 87 22.3%
  • 3-3 Draw

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Celtic to win scoring 4 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rangers to win scoring 4 or more

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
Not often I predict these games correctly but I’m basing my 4-1 to us on a dream I had the other night! In all reality though I will take any score line favouring us, be even better with a couple of VAR decisions in our favour!

1-3 with 2 penalties to Rangers. Celtic down to 10 men in the 53rd minute (resulting in the 2nd penalty)

7 minutes of extra time to try and get Celtic back into the game

2 yellow & 1 red for Celtic with 5 yellow cards for Rangers.

6 corners to Rangers with 4 for Celtic.

And

Tonight's Euromillions numbers are 26,28,36,43,48 - lucky stars 3,7

3-0 Rangers. That's what I think and that's what I'm hoping for.
New mentality in the team now and the new lads will step up. A clean sheet for JB would be perfect.

Tav., mcausland spins McGregor for the 2nd. 2v0 to the sons of William……. Cue a sharknami outside around 3ish

Happily take any draw right now. Although we have many injuries, a defeat would ruin the momentum and feel good factor we have.
A draw keeps us ticking along nicely with those 2 games in our back pocket

You think if we were more fatigued and less rested, we'd have had a better chance?
Why would we be fatigued? the players themselves have already said they would rather play and are geared up to play every second day,it’s better to play and now we are playing catch up again and could have went top

I'd take a draw. They will get away with murder, heavy tackles on our players will go unpunished and they will be diving all over the place. They have took it upon themselves to deny our fans entry. A win would end them.

2-2

Head says 1-1. Heart says 5-0 Rangers :)) if it isn’t 1-1 it’ll be 2-1 either way.

I think this’ll be tight.

With Clement starting to bring the Battle Fever back , I've got a feeling , today is the day we will embarrass septic at the chamber of secrets , if the officials are brave enough to be impartial .

Back