Clarkston Loyal RSC Annual Dinner at Ibrox Tonight

Up the legendary marble staircase and 6.30 start in the Members Lounge for a few drinks (early birds 5.30 in the Grapes).

Through then to the Thornton Suite for dinner and to be entertained by 3 of the best speakers on the circuit in Bill Copeland, Paul Reid and John Gahgan.

We've got some great auction and raffle prizes and it should be an outstanding night for the 150 members and guests attending.

See you all there.

WATP
Jammy gits, I will be doing my 5k round the pitch at the same time, get out and cheer me on

Up the legendary marble staircase and 6.30 start in the Members Lounge for a few drinks (early birds 5.30 in the Grapes).

Through then to the Thornton Suite for dinner and to be entertained by 3 of the best speakers on the circuit in Bill Copeland, Paul Reid and John Gahgan.

We've got some great auction and raffle prizes and it should be an outstanding night for the 150 members and guests attending.

See you all there.

WATP

Have been invited tonight - just waiting to be picked up !

Just as us early birds are having our early drinks right now The Grapes Bar have kindly made donation into tonight's raffle. Thanks again to Smiddy and Sharon for the usual outstanding support.

Been to a couple of the Clarkston Loyal's annual bashes, most memorable was at Eastwood Centre years ago with Graham Roberts talking, calling Neil Lennon all sorts.

Clarkston Halls a couple of years ago also, was a great night.

Great supporters club, used them regularly when I had my ST.

Sounds like a cracking night mate!

Travelled on the Clarkston bus a good few times during seasons 11/12 and 12/13.

Some excellent trips, Peterhead away first game of the third division being the highlight.

Enjoy your night!

Went on the Clarkston bus about 35 years ago to Dusseldorf. Left from the McDonald hotel.
Garry Lynch kept us awake throughout the journey, bursting into song throughout the journey , particularly during the night.
Great trip and we qualified with a 0 - 0 draw.

Been to a couple of the Clarkston Loyal's annual bashes, most memorable was at Eastwood Centre years ago with Graham Roberts talking, calling Neil Lennon all sorts.

Clarkston Halls a couple of years ago also, was a great night.

Great supporters club, used them regularly when I had my ST.

Used to enjoy the young team serenading me to sleep as they made their way home after the bashes at the Halls in my Ckarkston days. :D

See you all there.

WATP
Enjoy mate sounds an amazing night.

Are the nights at Clarkston halls now a thing of the past? :( Was always a good night there!

We've used the Thornton Suite for the past couple of years and I think that's where we will be for many years to come now mate.

Clarkston Halls were mental nights, but holding your annual dinner in the magical surrounds of Ibrox is pretty special.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back