Clement we will be having fun next week also

According to Sky tho, good laugh and a bit of fun when Brendan says it but not when our Manager answers back

Hopefully our Manager doesn't get slated on here for the remark as it makes a nice change someone answering back
What did they say ?

Didn't notice the poster who's blocked me :)

Last edited:
I hope we go and fight/scrap for every ball. Really put them under pressure. See how they react. We are due a results again them
We wont be allowed to. Look at the performance of Dickinson today. Every time we went near a killie player they fell over. Next week will be worse. Pick any cheat from Clancy, Robertson, Collum and others. We will get nothing.

We wont be allowed to. Look at the performance of Dickinson today. Every time we went near a killie player they fell over. Next week will be worse. Pick any cheat from Clancy, Robertson, Collum and others. We will get nothing.
Aye but you get my point. Let’s not go meekly into this game. We hammered then second half of last game and got 4 goals out it.

I see so Rodgers comes out with his classless comment and we get 400+ posts slating our team and telling everyone angrily how he deserves to say it.

Phil references it and it’s a pile on again.

If he didn’t say anything no doubt some scudbook would slate him for not saying anything.

Would bore you to fkng tears

Let's see how that fud Rodgers does in a full season v PC. We were in total disarray when he came in and has us still in the hunt (albeit unlikely) for a treble. And that's with countless injuries and a total mess left by Beale. He can be as bold and brash as he likes, but their time is coming.

Well said Phil. Ramp up pressure on the referee too. 14 years since we’ve had penalty there. Somebody also needs to bring up that cheat Johnston who constantly falls over when his team are in precarious positions and wins free kicks.

Just no why react do your talking on the pitch

Good, I'm glad we have a manager who comes back to shite comments from fannies like crispy lips, and I am sure he and the players will be desperate for next week after those comments yesterday.

No need to fear them, we need to put them firmly back under the boot, that's where they belong and let's be honest, it is also where they feel most comfortable, being the victim.

Good. Clement is correct to ask how it's mind games. It's not. It's an arrogant c*** feeling safe enough in this backwater to run his mouth, and to do so in a way the top managers he has faced in England would never dream of doing. It's our players' job next weekend to ram his words down his throat and send them into a tailspin.

Previous posts suggest he will. Just as well this place wasn't around when Jock Wallace said he had the battle fever on. Personally I love a battle cry. Plenty of talk on here about the players lacking character. Much of our support is sadly lacking in it too. Brilliant when we're winning, but when we need to dig in? Not so much.
Fans fault again

There are people on here who seem to live their life in fear of being slagged by Celtic supporters.

"ohh no, what if they fling this back at us"

Grow a set.

Its got nothing to do with that, mate.

Celtc and the media went insane at Beale calling Celtc " the other team ", accusing Beale of disrespect.

There are people on here who seem to live their life in fear of being slagged by Celtic supporters.

"ohh no, what if they fling this back at us"

Grow a set.
Yes big man.

'Growing a set' will stop us conceding chance after chance down the flank like every game we've played against them post-Gerrard.

Can't believe you're not managing Real.

Clear Rodgers comments has wound up a few in the rangers squad/management.
I would like to think it would wind up our players to the point where they are determined to go there and ram their arrogance up their complacent @rses and provide us a winning performance.

More likely it will be like water off a duck's and they'll be like rabbits caught in the headlights and shit the bed within the opening minutes.

Go on Rangers, prove me wrong, do the former, not the latter.

Win by 3 and we go top... a man can dream ehh lol

Then they go to Killie.

But i do think Tav will shat it against the Japanese

I like it from Clement, also means that the players have nowhere to hide now. Time to step up for Clement and the fans and hopefully prove us wrong.

Interesting how Clement responded in the press conferences to that. On its own merits it seems a highly unusual thing for an Old Firm manager to say, especially before a crucial game; it's also not the kind of thing to merely last a season, or an immediate game either. I wouldn't really like a manager of Rangers to say that about any game, let alone this one.

He’s quite right to speak out why should we be afraid to say anything. Hopefully we can go and do the job.
Correct. If Clement says nothing or meekly avoids the question, it allows that arsehole to control the narrative. If we allow that to go unchallenged then to everyone else it looks "normal" for him and his team to swagger about like kings lording it over the rest of the league and particularly us. He's earned %^*& all. He's one or two slips away from a massive comeuppance and he needs reminded of that. Yes, we need to get the job done on the park but the PR matters as well.

I want to see an aggression in every area of our play next week. Not crazy lunging in to challenges, but a determination to win every single individual battle.

Back