Clement we will be having fun next week also

Ffs. Going to come back and bite us I fear. Unless…

WATP

Not really. It's as it was. It could just as easily come back to bite Rodgers. It's a bit of tit for tat. I'm glad Clement let him know. Hopefully that ups the motivation levels next week.

Not aimed at you specifically, but when the %^*& did our support become so precious and utterly timid!?

Glad he addressed it and is t happy hopefully the players feel the same and we see that next week when it really matters. Brenda is a tranny faced lady's front bottom who need put in his place.

Of course you want your manager to say something back after what that lady's front bottom yesterday. He would be labelled a coward if he didn’t respond to it. If you wanted the manager to stay silent to me it shows your scared of them next week. Can’t show any fear going into that game next week, it’s a must win.

oh great now that adds even more pressure to the players on sunday. lose and Clement will be roasted big time in the smsm
You mean the media that already hate us and if we do win, they will manufacture some nonsense story to take away from us winning! Arent we meant to hate them or are we meant to cower and just say .."Ok Brendan, anything you say"?

I thought the thread last night was bad about this but, this one is even worse!

Its gonna be a long week in the media
Wonder if anyone will dig out footage of Taylor and Alex Rae going at it and John Kennedy blindsiding Rae.

With police then involved.

Brendan Rodgers the funster, caught right in the middle of the grappling / scrum that ensued.

Absurd that it was all ignored.

Rodgers wants to remember he was publicly shitting himself barely a month ago and went full demented yahoo. Before you know it they were getting every decision going.

No problem with the gaffer having a shot back at him. It would have come across worse if he'd said nothing and he would no doubt be getting questioned about if he was up for it. If he's pissed off at Rodgers that's a good start. Just need to transfer that anger to the rest of the team.

Correct, finishing 4th in Europa League, 5th is Conference League (2nd round qualifiers for both)
Carlsburg weekend would be Rangers by 2, St Mirren beat Kilmarnock and Hearts either draw or beat Dundee. If that happens, we have two dead rubber matches for the teams we are playing and they have two cup finals for their opponents.

So it's OK for shiney teeth across the city to spout his shite,and many on here saying aye but he's right .
Big Phil pulls it up with the reply .and now many so-called bears say he's wrong .
This place is infested
I totally agree with your infestation remark,it really is getting worse on here,Tav,Goldston,Dessers,Lundstrum,Barasic,Matondo among others constantly getting slaughtered on here.Its time admin put a stop to it.

Of course you want your manager to say something back after what that lady's front bottom yesterday. He would be labelled a coward if he didn’t respond to it. If you wanted the manager to stay silent to me it shows your scared of them next week. Can’t show any fear going into that game next week, it’s a must win.
He could've kept quiet, Walter Smith wouldn't have said anything.

Yip Celtic Managers and players seem to get free reign to say what they want abut us and we usually just sit and take it, so at least its fired the Manager up if nothing else and he's thrown the remark back with all the respect it deserves
It annoys me the smarmy prick said it because you have to think
he has total confidence the result is going to be in the filth’s favour.

'Fun on Saturday' is just 'McBoatface' Rogers playing his wee 'Pop Psychology' mind games. Another example was when as 'newish' manager of Liverpool he told the players at the beginning of the season "I have written down the names of three players on this piece of paper who will let me down". "I will reveal it at the end of the season".

'McBoatface' claimed it was to psychologically motivate his players. I think Sigmund Freud can rest easily.

As for Clement, I agree that Walter Smith would not have taken the bait and responded in public. But 'By God' he wouldn't 'half have hammered' such a
disrespectful comment home in the dressing room in private. There again Clement does not have the die hard players that Walter had in that era who had no fear of going to the pig sty.

Anyway hope Clement hammers home the disrespectful comments during this week's training as McBoatface is an egotistical manager under pressure with their fanbase for probably the first time in new season as manager of them. Wonder if McBoatface and their fans enjoyed the 'fun' of their Champions League matches this season as much as I did!

Last edited:
Of course he has. And if we had a fearless group of players going there next week I’d be fully supportive of the manager indulging the prick.

We don’t though.
Or even a full squad of players!

I honestly fear the worst - despite today's win there is a flatness about us, the type of flatness that emerges when you've recently taken 1 point from 9 from Ross County, Dundee & Motherwell.

Our record there is as shameful as it gets & can't see where we turn that round.

I desperately want to be wrong & for Clement to be saying at the end "well, that was a lot of fun!"

Wonder if anyone will dig out footage of Taylor and Alex Rae going at it and John Kennedy blindsiding Rae.

With police then involved.

Brendan Rodgers the funster, caught right in the middle of the grappling / scrum that ensued.

Absurd that it was all ignored.
What exactly happened there?

Seen it mentioned a few times.

Media question for Brendan Rodgers.

What did your collapse with Liverpool in the same position, 3 games to go, 3 points clear, feel like that led you to describe Saturdays game with Rangers as a bit of fun ?

You’ve never faced a Rangers team in May with a title on the line.

Up to the media, they discuss what Celtic want discussed.

Nope. More scared of potentially getting slagged on socials or at their work. Gimpy as anything.

At least we know Clement isn't scared of them. Let's hope he manages to instill some of that into the players for next weekend.
Could’ve fooled me with our last two performances against them.

Let’s hope indeed.

Hope the Tranny Shaggers ego and comments come back to bite him on the arse

If we can get our shit together beating them next Saturday would be magic but every player needs to play out their skin and win

I’d love Rodgers to regret his hubris and gloating prematurely

Yes they will fancy their chances at home but Rodgers being too arrogant can cost them if our players use his shite talk and go and get a win

So the Rodgers thought beating Hearts clinched them the title?

IF that doesn't motivate our players next week nothing will

Rodgers fired the first shot so it's more than fair Phil had a pop back. Hopefully can use it as a bit of added motivation.

Despite a better split for them, it really was the first half of the split that went in their favour. I reckon they have the more difficult final two games than we do. Both St Mirren and Kilmarnock are fighting it out for 4th. Yes Dundee are also in with a shout for 5th but that could be dead by Tuesday and Hearts have nothing to play for. Win on Saturday it is wide open.

Any type of win on Saturday and we are level on points and a maximum of -3 goals. You are damn right it is wide open if we can only find a way to win.

The midweek then sees us at home with them at Rugby Park. Easily an opportunity to close, if not overtake them both in points and goal difference.

Saturday is a must win at all costs though.

As I say, do our talking on the pitch.

It’s Poundland psychology from Rodgers.

I genuinely expected Clement to be above that.
As I said in an earlier post. Jock Wallace in 1984. 'I really fancy us today'. 'I've got the battle fever on'. We were rotten at that time. Finished third in the league, 27 points back and won fewer than half our league games. But we won that final. The supporters lapped it up. Seems to be a different mindset now. But hey ho. Everyone to their own.

Back