Clement we will be having fun next week also

I see that wanker Sutton is flapping his gums now, saying Clement was “petty” in his response. What does that c*nt smoke? His beloved “elite” manager started it with his comments.

I have no idea why Rodgers is treated like a celebrity and fawned over by our media. Because he comes from the English Premier League? The guy’s biggest claim to fame is that he almost won the Premier League but didn’t because Gerrard slipped. He’s won a promotion with Swansea via the play offs, an FA Cup and Charity Shield with Leicester … then relegated them!

Elite manager my arse.
I'll take a wild guess and say its because the vast majority of our press support celtic

If the gers go in front, the unwashed will turn on honest Brenda. He’s tooooo thick to know most of the scum don’t want him at the theatre of shame.
This was our chance to finish him off, end the myth of Brendan Rodgers once and for all.

If he wins them a league and cup double, even the most ardent of his haters will be won over.

Professionalism isn't a word I'd associate with or expect from the Scottish media.

0b421c56-a4fa-4b64-a59a-3ae874a877ea_text.gif

When he first came in he was really measured and composed. Now seems to take the bait more often.
A rival manager was being disrespectful, he was asked to comment on it. He replied by saying he would never do that and he found it disrespectful.

I think to suggest this demonstrates a lack of measure and composure is unfair. He was very composed and I would argue it was also measured. He didn't get drawn in to anything petty, just called out the other manager for having class!

When he first came in he was really measured and composed. Now seems to take the bait more often.
Don't know if taking the bait is true, but I like the fact he says what he thinks that for me puts Brenda under a bit of pressure now . They at home , no away fans , already ahead on pts , 3 goals better off, already won the league only to be pegged back so aye no pressure on them they can have fun... One mistake or lack of concentration and we capitalise , then they go to killie while we are home to the weather girls ......suddenly its no fun anymore.. ........... good girl.

Don’t think Clement’s been too smart here, left himself open to timmy narrative that he’s taken the bait, and worse ridicule if they win.

We had a real chance to put Brenda into meltdown, but we’ve fecked it up.

Would have preferred him to have ignored it publicly and used it to fire the players up behind closed doors. Turn up at their shit tip with zero respect for them, their fans and that weird orange, crispy lipped bellend of a manager. Just turn up and disrespect them. Hate them. That's how to win these matches. Also, get the press right.....

Brenda has been goading us since he was appointed - from see you back here in may, to the rangers are coming, to basically saying they were going to finish us and have fun this weekend. I'd rather Clement had not responded, and while it got under his skin he looked as determined as I've ever seen him.

If we can get an extra few percent in performance because big Phil was irked by the fake tanned crispy lipped prick's arrogance then we would all take it

He did say something that could back to bite him....the notion we will have fun there....that could easily go wrong.

His second interview was fine he took the bait on the Sky One.

You can say that without being a Tim, not supporting the manager etc.

It was said above he hasn't had a great time in interviews recently and going straight up the tunnel at Dingwall was piss poor.

Up until recently he's looked every inch the Rangers manager since we imploded less so, he looks under pressure. Doesn't help anyone including himself.

This will run and run and you can bet if there is a victor the word fun is going to be battered to death.

It was an absolute belter to keep up his sleeve.

I see where you’re coming from, but I think the “have fun” thing is being taken too literally.

I’m sure Brenda’s comment was meant to ingratiate himself with the filth support, he hasn’t the brains to play mind games, but hopefully we can use it as a positive

Aren’t people just taking his quote out of context?

Did he say the words “We will have fun also”, or are people twisting him saying, “We will see”, when answering the question about Rodgers comments?
I didn't see that interview, just the press conference and the one on RTV.

Back