Clemente kept Waiting to Shake Hands!

never properly seen it on tv but that’s the impression I was left with too that Docherty had chosen to be a little wide . Possibly would defend it against Dingwall you know the mindset of these sorts but in the end it’s a minor point that after all this crap with this fixture that a wee wannabe might do that .

Perfect match for the Celtic Women’s team when he grows up .

Docherty is a horrible individual. He's a bigot and an arsehole into the bargain. He was the same at Dolly. The furore we made about Scumdee,and rightly so, came back to bite us on the arse and we played right into their hands. He was enjoying it last night. The DJ even played I'm feeling it at the final whistle. They are a horrible club.

Thought Dundee were at it all night, from the ball boys not handing the ball back, not giving us a new ball when the game ball was flat and that pish from their manager not giving us the ball.
Embarrassing at this so called level but you can't let it get into your heads. As they were doing this, we were descending into our shells

Clement caused this himself by fxcking off at Dingwall. Docherty took the pish and Clement was shown (not just with his team selection and positioning) to be indecisive. It was embarrassing seeing him continually looking over to see where Docherty was and thinking to himself will I stay or will I just get to fxck up the tunnel again.

Thought Dundee were at it all night, from the ball boys not handing the ball back, not giving us a new ball when the game ball was flat and that pish from their manager not giving us the ball.
Embarrassing at this so called level but you can't let it get into your heads. As they were doing this, we were descending into our shells
Beat them, and continue beating them - that usually has the effect of putting people back in their box.

We can’t beat Dundee away so forgive me if I don’t give a %^*& about this. Even Sam Lammers turned in a performance when we hammered them up there earlier in the season so I don’t know what the %^*& I was watching last night.

Back