Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Got to say I fear the same as you. We have seen what they are willing to do to help the bheasts or to avoid bheast backlassh, it seems like even getting awarded a 100% cert of a pen (after VAR checks to see if they can find a way to not give it) there would cause a meltdown that refs just aren't capable of handling as human beings.
Until we get a set of officials who can apply the rules of the games without fear or favour then we're going to keep having the same problems.

They have played the long game since they caused the ref strike in 2010 and the constant noise around 'penalty to Rangers' and the anti VAR stuff is also working for them.

VAR isn't a perfect system and it has it's flaws as we seen last night in the Real Madrid game. But if Scotland end up ditching VAR to appease the filth, then we're going to struggle even more because officials are utterly terrified of being seen to 'assist' us by enforcing the rules of the game.

I've supported Rangers now for the best part of 45 years, and it's the first time I can honestly say the game is rigged - forget all the mhedia nonsense about honest mistakes etc - it is a form of cheating pure and simple.
Agreed we have seen it now, they got caught out blatantly last time at the chamber of secrets.

In the last 22 old firms at the Piggery -Rangers have had 9 Red Celtic 0 cards.

Rangers have had 1 pen at CP in 24 years. Celtic have had 10 pens at Ibrox in this time.
The IRP showed Rangers have had the most wrong decisions against them this season.

This is why I'm never fiercely critical of our players in these games.

They know the slightest infringement and they face either yellow or red cards, while that mob act how they like with impunity.

In the last 22 old firms at the Piggery -Rangers have had 9 Red Celtic 0 cards.

Rangers have had 1 pen at CP in 24 years. Celtic have had 10 pens at Ibrox in this time.
The IRP showed Rangers have had the most wrong decisions against them this season.
"Masons"

It’s a clown show, I listen now and again on the podcast just for a giggle.
A guy in his sixties referring to himself as the Dazzler? Come on.:)
It’s a piss take, nothing more than that, even the host sees it like that.

14 years since we last had a penalty at the piggery.

Quite incredible that the media never mention that fact.
Is it not the same for the majority of teams we play at home bar the ones that we aren't better than usually?
I would see the massive problem here if take away one season they have been ahead of us.
Our reasoning for getting more penalties by miles than the rest at home is because we do the majority of the attacking, its the same at old firm matches for them at their shit hole since 2012.

Is it not the same for the majority of teams we play at home bar the ones that we aren't better than usually?
I would see the massive problem here if take away one season they have been ahead of us.
Our reasoning for getting more penalties by miles than the rest at home is because we do the majority of the attacking, its the same at old firm matches for them at their shit hole since 2012.

Probably, but not against them.

You really think we wouldn't know about it via the media if Celtc hadn't had a penalty at Ibrox in 14 years. ?

There would be calls for an Inquiry in to Scottish football Refs if the tramps hadn't had a penalty against us for the same length of time

Until we get a set of officials who can apply the rules of the games without fear or favour then we're going to keep having the same problems.

They have played the long game since they caused the ref strike in 2010 and the constant noise around 'penalty to Rangers' and the anti VAR stuff is also working for them.

VAR isn't a perfect system and it has it's flaws as we seen last night in the Real Madrid game. But if Scotland end up ditching VAR to appease the filth, then we're going to struggle even more because officials are utterly terrified of being seen to 'assist' us by enforcing the rules of the game.
They won't the sfa would lose uefa fifa funding

They can say it's not much but we already don't have a lot of money flowing to the game from TV

Back