Commemorative Programme -150th Anniversary game this weekend.

Sure is going to need to come a time when there is a return on this ripping the lady's front bottom out of fans….
How are they ripping the piss? We are all adults. If you think it's too dear and not worth the money then simply don't buy it. I certainly won't be. Its not as if anyone is forcing you

How are they ripping the piss? We are all adults. If you think it's too dear and not worth the money then simply don't buy it. I certainly won't be. Its not as if anyone is forcing you
That’s a tedious argument to me TBH, more so when it comes to a football club.

No one is “forcing fans” but at that price they are making fans make a decision which is pretty needless TBH

It’s understandable fans would want something part of our history, the club don’t have to take the pricey option every time, they could just do something sound for a change

That’s a tedious argument to me TBH, more so when it comes to a football club.

No one is “forcing fans” but at that price they are making fans make a decision which is pretty needless TBH

It’s understandable fans would want something part of our history, the club don’t have to take the pricey option every time, they could just do something sound for a change
They do play on our loyalty, all big clubs do, but as tedious as the argument may be, it's true. We all have the choice to buy it or not.

They do play on our loyalty, all big clubs do, but as tedious as the argument may be, it's true. We all have the choice to buy it or not.
Of course it’s true, it’s also a wank choice to make to go out their way each and every time to look to rip the lady's front bottom out of people

When you go to order it come sup with your tickets for the Red Star game too - can you safely purchase them all together or will you get double charged for Red Star?

When you go to order it come sup with your tickets for the Red Star game too - can you safely purchase them all together or will you get double charged for Red Star?
You just remove the game tickets from your basket and update basket and check out for the programme only if that is what you want to buy at that time.
Game tickets will be back in basket next time you log in.

You just remove the game tickets from your basket and update basket and check out for the programme only if that is what you want to buy at that time.
Game tickets will be back in basket next time you log in.
Will that not lease me the tickets?

Motherwell prog £3:50 is £7 postEd out.
Looks like they have made a mistake with that as that price is for the ones with 84 pages that cost a fiver. Motherwell was 68 pages so should have been £5.50 total but no doubt they will take £7 from those who pay it :))

Of course it’s true, it’s also a wank choice to make to go out their way each and every time to look to rip the lady's front bottom out of people
Not trying to rip the piss at all. I realised years ago that just about everything to do with Rangers, and football in general, was too dear. You either accept it and pick and choose what you want to buy or just let it annoy you all the time.

Not trying to rip the piss at all. I realised years ago that just about everything to do with Rangers, and football in general, was too dear. You either accept it and pick and choose what you want to buy or just let it annoy you all the time.
You realise you’re arguing your own point in that post aye.

Does this mean we'll be playing in the white strip v Aberdeen? I hope it's luckier than the lilac one (and the blue one so far v the sheep).

Back