Crocker's reaction to St Mirren goal

Crocker just goes with whichever way the wind is blowing. Much like that wee arsehole Chick Young.

In the early days of the SPL on Sky Sports he would have his tongue up our arse and now very much leans their way.

My nephew supports that lot and he said that Crocker hates them o_O . You honestly couldn’t make it up, the c.unt sounds like a rhabid fanatic when he’s commentating on their games.
Struggle to get much of the fuss around Crocker tbh. Been around for years and commentated on plenty good wins for us and also for them. Plenty of passion on show when each of us score in old firms.

The commentary on that clip is awful though :D

My nephew supports that lot and he said that Crocker hates them o_O . You honestly couldn’t make it up, the c.unt sounds like a rhabid fanatic when he’s commentating on their games.
Aye, part of the worst anti-Finion conspiracy plot ever. He just hides it extremely well, deep cover.

• Haha
Reactions: SSR
Are the rules different if you are playing your last league game for Sellick?

Looks like it's quite acceptable for their keeper to be subbed and spend a good few minutes hugging all his team on the way off the pitch whilst stopping to applaud all the stands containing the Sellick fans.

Wonder what their reaction would be next week if one of our players playing their last games for Rangers gets subbed with two minutes to go with us leading 2-1 and he spends 5 minutes hugging his colleagues before going off? Would the ref treat him as leniently as Hart was today?

Most commentators go with the energy in the stadium and it's a shock goal, his reaction seems fine to me.

I wasn't able to watch the match today, so for the first time in years, I listened to BBC radio Scotland.
I had read about how biased the commentary / pundit team was, and I thought it was possibly a bit exaggerated, but no.
Every time Hearts crossed the half way line I was expecting jism to come spurting out of my radio. When Rangers scored, I thought somebody's granny had died.
It really was beyond a joke, and sums up the Rangers hating. anti-British BC.

Sad & pathetic but what do we expect.

He’s been doing it for 25 years.

When Larsson played for them I genuinely think Crocker came in his pants any time he scored.

Crocker just goes with whichever way the wind is blowing. Much like that wee arsehole Chick Young.

In the early days of the SPL on Sky Sports he would have his tongue up our arse and now very much leans their way.
Exactly. I never had any issue with him when we were winning stuff.

They deviants think collum's a bluenose and the pope's in the Apprentice Boys.

I was watching a game from 1999 the other day and he was commentating on it. I'd forgotten he's been trolling us that long.

Incredible how he's is still commentating after all these years, just shows the contempt sky have for Scottish football, couldn't give a %^*&.

He’s a genuine oxygen thief, another one of those “neutral” commentators, who seems to have a “soft” spot for them
At least the comments on here are keeping me entertained after todays result (and my disastrous thread posted after)

How longs that the fat Harry Potter has had that gig now? Surely to god they can freshen things up a bit and replace this mentally challenged cheerleader.

He’s always been the same. Ricksens equaliser at Parkhead a big moment you would think.

Fat prick sounds like he’s at a funeral

Back