Cup Final Ibrox Hospitality

Interested in finding this out also. I'm sure those with hospitality season tickets get first dibs on it, they usually go on sale the next day after the deadline for those guys.

Me and the old man have done it twice for finals. First time was the Morelos missed penalty (offside goal for that lot) and the second was the final last season. Third time lucky hopefully!

Last edited:
Hospitality available for the final now folks. Booked Mr Singhs package. Paid £264 incl VAT for yesterday. For the final, £354 incl VAT. Talking yesterday with the 2 boys at our table, we thought the final would be around £100 dearer.
Just realised I got an email around the time I was actually booking it that seasonal hospitality members and those that purchased a package for the semi-final are getting first option, so may not be available to everyone yet?

Last edited:
Hospitality available for the final now folks. Booked Mr Singhs package. Paid £264 incl VAT for yesterday. For the final, £354 incl VAT. Talking yesterday with the 2 boys at our table, we thought the final would be around £100 dearer.
Just realised I got an email around the time I was actually booking it that seasonal hospitality members and those that purchased a package for the semi-final are getting first option, so may not be available to everyone yet?

Was that in an email mate? Interested in this and what the itinerary would be.

Was that in an email mate? Interested in this and what the itinerary would be.
It was an email from the 'Hospitality Team' mate, that came through at 4pm. From the wording of the email, it looks like they're initially targeting people that have either bought hospitality for the semi-final or at some other point throughout the season. I had bought a package for the game yesterday, so got today's email.

It was an email from the 'Hospitality Team' mate, that came through at 4pm. From the wording of the email, it looks like they're initially targeting people that have either bought hospitality for the semi-final or at some other point throughout the season. I had bought a package for the game yesterday, so got today's email.
Was there a price for club72 or just the one you purchased for yesterday?

Any word on these going on sale for those not at the semi hospitality?

Had general tickets for the semi for me and the old man and looking to treat him for the final

Back