Cup Final ticket upgrade

Jimmy Mac

I've got a kids ticket for next weeks cup final but my daughter cant go. Does anyone know if i can upgrade it to an adult ticket and how to go about it.

Think you will be OK with the kids ticket mate. Search at the turnstile then barcode for entry.

Can't see it being upgraded because of the top down aspect of how it's allocated.

But you will be fine without it.

Because its allocated to that individual based on them meeting the MyGers points criteria, they won't upgrade it.

Check out the various turnstiles and pick one where the stewards don’t check the ticket. And have a £20 note ready too.

I've never had anything more than a check to see if I have a ticket when going into Hampden. I'm sure you could get by with showing a semi final ticket.

Bit worried the steward checks the ticket at the gate sure mine got checked for the semi final
Check to make sure you have a ticket. Most of them have English as a second or third language. They ain't engaging you in conversation.

I've never had anything more than a check to see if I have a ticket when going into Hampden. I'm sure you could get by with showing a semi final ticket.
Absolutely no issue at all. They just glance at the ticket and then you scan yourself anyway to get in. If I never had a ticket for this and got offered juvenile wouldn’t hesitate.

Back