Cup final tickets?

hands_across_the_sea

Now with the mygers updates done do we think we will hear this week what the requirements will be?

Not too hopeful getting one through mygers but crossing my fingers I’ll get one through the RSC allocation as I’m top of the list for it.

Now with the mygers updates done do we think we will hear this week what the requirements will be?

Not too hopeful getting one through mygers but crossing my fingers I’ll get one through the RSC allocation as I’m top of the list for it.
The update has been a shambles this time due to missed points. One of ours just had another 10 points added for missed season ticket games to take them to 1545. That could be borderline for a final ticket.

We are awaiting an update for another of ours but they are way off the pace. Luckily mine are fine and will be more than enough :))

Well Hearts registration is done.
All the ticket office have to do now is the cup final..hopefully hear this week.

Well Hearts registration is done.
All the ticket office have to do now is the cup final..hopefully hear this week.
Knowing our system they probably have to add 15,000 requirements manually as there is no registration for the final :))

The update has been a shambles this time due to missed points. One of ours just had another 10 points added for missed season ticket games to take them to 1545. That could be borderline for a final ticket.

We are awaiting an update for another of ours but they are way off the pace. Luckily mine are fine and will be more than enough :))
I've just had my missing Hibs points added today after emailing them.

Luckily doesn't impact me on the final, I have comfortably enough points. But clearly there will be some people who could miss out by a few points.

Luckily doesn't impact me on the final, I have comfortably enough points. But clearly there will be some people who could miss out by a few points.

Is there any way of checking all the total points that should have been added?

I have just been taking the totals on trust!

So anyone in gold/silver, CCCS & priority must be fine?
I am silver, cccs and mygers. Always managed to get a ticket for Hampden no probs, but for the hearts semi there I had to wait to the second ballot. I was on 1458 points (on 1503 now after update). I’m not too confident I’ll get one through mygers. Holding out hope for one through supporters club allocation. We are category B and got 4 for semi final. I’d say we will be lucky to get 3 for final

Serious question from someone who’s never used buses and not looking to start an RSC Ticket debate. But how does someone not attend enough games to get a ticket through MyGers but is top of a list on a bus for an RSC ticket? What’s the metric used?

Serious question from someone who’s never used buses and not looking to start an RSC Ticket debate. But how does someone not attend enough games to get a ticket through MyGers but is top of a list on a bus for an RSC ticket? What’s the metric used?
I’m on mygers, have only missed a couple home games this season (which my ticket was used by club and seat sub) but I still don’t have enough points possibly for this final.

Our club works in a points system, people who does most games gets priority then for any away or Hampden tickets.

In our club there are members who go to games without season tickets or new season ticket holders who don’t have enough points. It’s marked how many games people go to and the top of the list get first choice

Not sure how that bus runs but would be thinking.

Travel to games without tickets regardless to build up points with RSC.
Pay bus dues.

As a base.

I'm silver and on 1568.
As soon as MyGers stops yielding, it's ran it's course and is getting binned.
Really thinking the same mate. I’ve renewed for next season but if I miss out on final here or any hampden games next season it’s getting binned. I’m not paying extra shite like woman’s tickets and B club tickets just to get points up. I’ll take my chances with the supports bus allocations, but I can honestly see them becoming a thing of the past too with so much hospitality!

With our allocation we could easily cover ALL gold and silver members on cccs and mygers, but we prefer to give it away to hospitality. Seems it’s not loyalty it’s more about how much money you can spend

I’m just over the 1600 point mark so fingers crossed that’s enough

Can’t see it dropping below 1600.

The club will grab 3/4000 for hospitality sales. Allocation for normal fans will probably end up being 15k in my view.

Luckily I booked semi final hampden hospitality so my ticket is paid and secured. Honestly cheaper twice a season doing that than wasting money on my gers. I had paid 1600 quid for my season ticket and 2 hospitality hampden packages and missed no big semi or finals. Much better way of doing it in my view.

Reckon that around 1500 points will be enough for My gers members who have ST’s on CCCS. Just basing that on previous finals and semis since MyGers has been a thing.

“Supporters in Priority Group 1 who have 1,278+ MyGers points* will be able to purchase online”

The above is the email from the SCSF last season. Reckon the number will be up another 300 from the one above for the upcoming SCF.

Who did you email mate?

Surely all Gold and Silver will get tickets? 3,679 in Gold
16,003 in Silver

20,000 tickets at least?
Works out around 16 k for mygers, 4k for hospitality and 1/2 k for for rscs

Hampden keep seats for their own sponsorships and hospitality and you have the debentures that people have

Can sometimes increase if debentures and hospitality aren't fully taken up but this final will be sold out.

It would surprise if club try squeeze few more hospitality taking from my gers and rsc allocations

Can’t see it dropping below 1600.

The club will grab 3/4000 for hospitality sales. Allocation for normal fans will probably end up being 15k in my view.
I’d love to know how many we have in gold and silver on both cccs and mygers. I think we could more than cover it with the allocation and still RSCs get their normal allocation. But club seems too greedy with the hospitality packages

No doubt I’ll see some “supporters” who haven’t been at Ibrox bar the old firms sit and brag about buying a hospitality package.

I’m thinking middle next week that will be 3 weeks till the game plus the SFA ain’t disclosed the prices etc yet. Think once the emails come out it will be a quick process can’t see it dropping much

I’m thinking middle next week that will be 3 weeks till the game plus the SFA ain’t disclosed the prices etc yet. Think once the emails come out it will be a quick process can’t see it dropping much
That’s another thing, no doubt the SFA will knock on an extra £10/15 on the tickets than what it would be if it wasn’t an old firm final

South stand upper ( debentures) went on sale last week for £60

Personally think that mygers will be lucky to get 15000 as more will go for club use

Think cut off will be around 1550

“Supporters in Priority Group 1 who have 1,278+ MyGers points* will be able to purchase online”

The above is the email from the SCSF last season. Reckon the number will be up another 300 from the one above for the upcoming SCF.
That’s interesting that people are now predicting a 250 point uplift on this for this seasons final.

Points to be gained this season are higher than the points that fell off back in July for season 17/18 so an increase is always expected but 250 seems a bit too high. Hospitality numbers were through the roof for that one last year if I remember correctly, and I wouldn’t say there is anymore mygers members so the only difference really is allocation being reduced because it’s a final.

I'm silver and on 1568.
As soon as MyGers stops yielding, it's ran it's course and is getting binned.
The thing about Mygers is most people who join are not interested in away tickets and that is proven by the amount of the 54 thousand in it who apply for away matches

Prices will already be agreed between SFA and clubs and it won't be cheap. ;)

Think Email will come out towards end of this week, first sales window Friday-Monday and so on. No idea of the cut off mark but hope I make it.

How does it work with points for Museum visit in the period update is it like away games are they added in July now?

Not a chance they would try £50 for cheapest which would be a £20 jump from the Semi. I think that would be challenged heavily by both sets of support. I think they will make it to £40 for West but that will be it.

I say this knowing full well we all know they can charge what they want and we will all pay :D
Agree. Think it could well be £40 for West and £50 for North/South

How does it work with points for Museum visit in the period update is it like away games are they added in July now?
You get one point per visit in a season. I've been twice this season and have had one point added at the last update.

Was last years semi not £35 west £45 north/south? So your likely looking at £5 increase for each stand you would imagine

Was last years semi not £35 west £45 north/south? So your likely looking at £5 increase for each stand you would imagine
Yes but the semi is constrained by the other semi having to be the same price. So they can't rip the piss out of an us v them tie without causing a really low attendance in the other game.

Luckily I booked semi final hampden hospitality so my ticket is paid and secured. Honestly cheaper twice a season doing that than wasting money on my gers. I had paid 1600 quid for my season ticket and 2 hospitality hampden packages and missed no big semi or finals. Much better way of doing it in my view.
Which ST costs £1600 if you don’t mind me asking mate?

Back