Cup final tickets?

Luckily I booked semi final hampden hospitality so my ticket is paid and secured. Honestly cheaper twice a season doing that than wasting money on my gers. I had paid 1600 quid for my season ticket and 2 hospitality hampden packages and missed no big semi or finals. Much better way of doing it in my view.
If you have the qualifying history through a ST you don't need to waste more money on overpriced hospitality tickets plus you get all the other games too.

I dont understand your thinking

The thing about Mygers is most people who join are not interested in away tickets and that is proven by the amount of the 54 thousand in it who apply for away matches
Yes. I get that. For me it was only ever a way to get away from the semi final / final ballot ( which I was rarely successful with). The MyGers points gave me a road out of that. It was just a 'tax' I paid along with CCS to ensure I secured a ticket for the big Hampden games. As soon as the points I get drop me out of the equation then MyGers goes, CCCS I would possibly drop also.

There are of course other things I could do to get more points. I subscribe to Rangers TV, have done for years but pay monthly for convenience ( so I lose out on points that I'd get from buying annually) I could buy a women's season ticket ( but id never watch women's football on TV never mind attend a game). I could request tickets for away games ( I'd never go away and would shift any tickets on and bank the points). I don't think this points push as a reward to spend is a path I want to tread. I'd just accept my standard season ticket games and resign myself to the big games on TV.

Bar72 £80 plus VAT for 3 drinks to watch it on TV

Wonder if this means there will be no more hospitality sales and a bit more going to mygers seen as blue sky lounge etc are all sold out?

Cant see anything going out this week. The ticket office will be dealing with tomorrows season ticket deadline.

If it's not done this week I'd imagine there won't be any point drops after the initial email. Hearts semi was out 3 weeks before the game

Price is usually agreed by the club as well

Nothing listed for last year final on Scottish FA website but 2022 there was
This was last year final pricing for ICT I found

South Stand tickets for adults will be priced at £45 with concessions for over 65s and under-16s at £25, tickets for supporters with access issues at £20 with accessible concession tickets available at £12.
West Stand tickets for adults are available at £35, with concessions for over 65s and under-16s at £20, tickets for supporters with access issues at £15 with accessible concession available at £12.

This was last year final pricing for ICT I found

South Stand tickets for adults will be priced at £45 with concessions for over 65s and under-16s at £25, tickets for supporters with access issues at £20 with accessible concession tickets available at £12.
West Stand tickets for adults are available at £35, with concessions for over 65s and under-16s at £20, tickets for supporters with access issues at £15 with accessible concession available at £12.
Yeah I know that is out there but usually you see it on the Scottish FA website

Might be only way to find out is one the club notifies those successful

That's the emails now being sent. I'll be there.!

6pm tomorrow the window opens for me.

Looks like it's 1,510+ myger points.

Can anyone confirm what the allocations were for RSC's for the Semi-Final? I assume we're expecting less for the Final?

Can anyone confirm what the allocations were for RSC's for the Semi-Final? I assume we're expecting less for the Final?
Category​
Maximum Tickets per category​
A+​
7​
A​
5​
B​
4​
C​
3​
D​
3​
E/F/N​
2​

My dad missed Hearts by 11 points but then got 1 in the next window, hes now missed this by 11 points so hopefully drops again by a bit

If you have the qualifying history through a ST you don't need to waste more money on overpriced hospitality tickets plus you get all the other games too.

I dont understand your thinking
You misunderstood me mate. I don’t have the number of points required so planned ahead knowing I would get a ticket if I did it this way.

Back