Daily Record in full on deflection mode over Abada

Should the article not say that Liel Abada was forced to leave Celtic FC due to the systematic and continuous hate levelled at him by a sizeable number and also most vociferous number of their support.
Apart from that in the days that followed 1200 Jews being murdered by a terrorist organisation Hamas this was celebrated in the most disgraceful manner by displays of banners rejoicing in the deaths of 1200 people.
To this day 6 months later Palestinian Flags are still waved at Celtic Park which indicates their continuing support and unrepentant about their actions.

In the days just before a Race Hate Bill is enacted will the Glasgow Police Force enforce this and take action against those individuals whose display enforces the prevalent Anti Semitism agenda within Celtic Park.
Will the Police take steps to curtail the excesses of Palestinian Protesters who patrol and march the streets of the City Centre on a weekly basis and cause disruption to local businesses especially those they associate with the State of Israel/Jews and also desecrated the War Memorial with flags of a foreign nation in Palestine.

The Abada situation is simply a symptom of a continuum of Anti Semitism perpetrated by and on behalf of Celtic FC who have done nothing to curb the Anti Semitism prevalent within the club.

Doubt they’ll write this.

Apart from the hanging effigies. The ones where the evidence was lost and Useless told us there would be an inquiry into how the PF managed to lose the evidence.

Amazing how it happened under his watch as well.

Again, it might just be me and my naivety regards how the law works. But despite the evidence conveniently going missing;

There

A - Has to be a chain of evidence. If someone wants to take evidence of a crime out to examine, and this was the biggest hate crime ever in Britain's sporting history, surely you have to sign it out and sign it back in?

I simply refuse to believe there is no chain of evidence at Police Scotland unless they are the modern equivalent of the Keystone Kops.

Unless of course Police Scotland were told to get rid of it. And who would instruct them to get rid of it? It could only have been the scum in Gov't.

B - Why should the lost evidence matter? - There was enough evidence on Sky from the day to prove it happened. Of course, that could be my naivety of how the law works.

Apparently he has “moved to put a stop to criticism of Celtic fans” and “professed his love for the club”.

There’s nothing in the article quoting him saying anything like that -

“Winger Liel Abada has moved to put a stop to criticism of the Celtic fans in the Israeli media as he jetted out to kickstart his Charlotte FC career.

The 22-year-old winger sealed a move to the MLS earlier this month for a fee in the region of £10million having only signed a new four-year deal with the Scottish Premiership champions last September. But he was left out of the matchday squad by Brendan Rodgers due to personal reasons amid the ongoing conflict in the Middle East.

Pressure intensified for the Israel international in his homeland with elements of the Celtic support flying flags and showing their support for Palestine. Israeli outlets put the blame on Celtic fans for the exit - with some going as far to claim that Abada had been subjected to verbal abuse in the street. However, the wide man has once again professed his love for the club.

After playing his first minutes since February in Israel's Euro 2024 playoff defeat to Iceland, Abada was grilled by the press at the airport before jetting out Stateside. He told Sport 1 said: "The feelings are very good. I'm waiting to get there and meet everyone and start my journey."

Pressed on his time at Celtic, he responded: "It was really not easy being far away, but I had time with my family and friends now to see everyone. I had an amazing time at Celtic and now my head is on a new journey.

"I hope I can represent the country with respect. I had some time now with family and friends and now I'm embarking on a new journey." “

Why can’t they just say what happened. I know he was hounded out of the club and I have no links to the club (thank Christ) and I’m not involved in the media but I’m fully aware of why he left Celtic.

The Daily Record should be ashamed at how they’re misquoting Abada just to make racists, bigots and antisemites look better.

Only in Scotland.
so Charlotte will be the new target of criticism/abuse ???

And backfired, opened a can of worms in the meantime H&H flourished.
It’s true the H&H website flourished but the two lads involved went through a pretty horrific time.

Their actions against two normal guys affected their professional and personal lives significantly, a bunch of horrible bastards attacking Rangers fans.

Last edited:
Think we can file this under pish and shite.He thanked the fans who supported him unlike the rest of the filthy vermin.

This is one of the reason's I won't vote for independence.

Scotland can't tell the truth.

Here is another case of blatant lies. Add to that the paedophile cover up at Celtic. The corrupt handing of a league title to Celtic. And all the lies and cover up that went with it. The corrupt way in which Rangers were thrown to the bottom tier in Scottish football. The merging of the governing bodies under a bright shining lie of a pyramid structure. The re-writing of rules in relation to any further clubs insovency ie no automatic demotion to the bottom tier. Just lie after lie and cover up. And today it goes on

There has been little or no challenge to the above. You know of hundreds of other examples.

The the field of politics and civic life. The selective enquiry in to child abuse. Add all the political corruption of the SNP which has been covered up for years. Previous corruption of other parties in the past. All covered up. I could go on and on and on.

A racist, terrorist sympathising, anti-semetic, paedophile harbouring club in the heart of Scotland's largest city, is never called out. Instead the venom is directed at another club in the city. That tells you about Scotland.

This article about Abada, can be added to the list of of cover ups and lies, that are part of Scotland.

Last edited:
Normal Celtic fans agree that he was hounded out by a vocal section of the fans. This DR article is just shite to get folk talking, but is shameful that they aren't willing to tackle antisemitism.....but neither is the appetite across most other countries and news outlets at the moment.

I feel sorry for Abada, and he's better off out of it.

Truely shameful that they rhats get away with printing such shite.
Hopefully they will all get theirs one day.

Daily Rebel, know their Audience, “SCUM” won’t be surprised if their article is done on a picture format?

Apparently he has “moved to put a stop to criticism of Celtic fans” and “professed his love for the club”.

“Winger Liel Abada has moved to put a stop to criticism of the Celtic fans in the Israeli media as he jetted out to kickstart his Charlotte FC career.

The 22-year-old winger sealed a move to the MLS earlier this month for a fee in the region of £10million having only signed a new four-year deal with the Scottish Premiership champions last September. But he was left out of the matchday squad by Brendan Rodgers due to personal reasons amid the ongoing conflict in the Middle East.

Pressure intensified for the Israel international in his homeland with elements of the Celtic support flying flags and showing their support for Palestine. Israeli outlets put the blame on Celtic fans for the exit - with some going as far to claim that Abada had been subjected to verbal abuse in the street. However, the wide man has once again professed his love for the club.

After playing his first minutes since February in Israel's Euro 2024 playoff defeat to Iceland, Abada was grilled by the press at the airport before jetting out Stateside. He told Sport 1 said: "The feelings are very good. I'm waiting to get there and meet everyone and start my journey."

Pressed on his time at Celtic, he responded: "It was really not easy being far away, but I had time with my family and friends now to see everyone. I had an amazing time at Celtic and now my head is on a new journey.

"I hope I can represent the country with respect. I had some time now with family and friends and now I'm embarking on a new journey." “

Why can’t they just say what happened. I know he was hounded out of the club and I have no links to the club (thank Christ) and I’m not involved in the media but I’m fully aware of why he left Celtic.

The Daily Record should be ashamed at how they’re misquoting Abada just to make racists, bigots and antisemites look better.

Only in Scotland.

Driven out of his club due to his religion and nationality by his clubs fans.

A clearer case of bigotry you will never see.

the Record is a fanzine written by clowns for deviants
Its the" it was not easy being so far away"... Er, he's moved further away.
And. " I hope I can represent the country with respect". So he couldn't do that at the piggery?

Then there's berkovic on Celtic...,.
"We were kicked out of the cup by a small team and they fired the manager who bought me.

"There were 60,000 fans booing my every touch in the next game.

"In a game, I received a pass and jumped over the keeper when challenging. There was more booing and I reacted back at them. That was the end at Celtic for me."

I am sure he loved seeing the green brigades support for Hamas the day after his countrymen were slaughtered.

I am sure he loved seeing the green brigades support for Hamas the day after his countrymen were slaughtered.
It was the same day. They were literally celebrating it while Hamas were in the process of slaughtering, kidnapping and raping Israeli civilians. With banners and displays they MAKE INSIDE THE STADIUM.

Regardless of anyone's opinions on the conflict and the history of it, that should have seen them heavily punished. But nope. Not a peep.

Revisionist journalism at it's finest
This article even exceeds the rebel's own incredibly bad standards
- & they're not the least bit embarrassed

Scotland is corrupt to its core. From politicians, and the Crown Office downwards. It is nigh on impossible to " lose evidence ", apart from when its deliberately lost.

If you have to have a chain of evidence fofr items taken out of a storeroom in a factory, it beggars belief that Plod in Scotland's cities don't.

It's an insult to our intelligence.

Only in Scotland.
That level of propaganda would never have made the cut in Nazi Germany as Goebbels would have proof read that then say "No one will believe that FFS"

they claim he loved the fans.
yet his last game for them he went right up the tunnel when the rest went over to their support.

It’s true the H&S website flourished but the two lads involved went through a pretty horrific time.

Their actions against two normal guys affected their professional and personal lives significantly, a bunch of horrible bastards attacking Rangers fans.
What you have said is not up for debate mate, 100% correct!

But what I will say is they are back, back on the podcast and can hold their heads high.

Doing a terrific job now, whereas the daily record is constantly under scrutiny, I mean who buys that shit anymore, anyone with a functioning brain doesn’t!

Only in Scotland.
Did anyone at The Rebel put their name to this garbage, or is it published anonymously?

The "Victory to the resistance" was easily the most vile and hatefilled banner to grace any football ground ever.
The response from Scottish mhedia more or less tumble weed.When the core message is considered and also it's timing they may as well have displayed Victory to terror, child murder,kidnapping and rape.
Hardly a peep in response.
I won't dwell on the reprehensible lack of response from Humza nor his own inherant hypocrisy.
Moral bankruptcy just never seems to be too far away when it comes to this club or its defenders.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they cnuts made him sign an NDA to allow him to gtf away from the manky paedo bastards.
That’s exactly what happened! Same as my old employer GHA/Wheatley Group (full of them). Senior staff caught Falsifying figures, found out, big pay offs, and NDAs signed. Result is their “good name” remains untainted. The SNP is the exact same.

The sort of workplace that you just know that instead of good morning they all greet each other with hail hail.

Just rename record sport to paedo view. Same thing.
Just imagine the headlines and parliament meetings if a Rangers player was driven out the country by the club and fans! (Would never happen) It would be fierce criticism and rightly so. But Timmy mhedia are making light of a shocking situation and protecting bheast fc yet again. They are a disgrace and untouchable in Scotland. :mad::mad::mad:

The champagne is on ice for the day that rag finally dies. Which isn't far away. Tick tock you horrible bastards

Exactly, I did the monthly audit of the circulation figures of the rag and the sunday liam at the end of the 80s .... you need to knock of two zeros from these days to get the current number.

Buy, click and post back pages. There lies the problem. Just an opinion that I’m opened to have a conversation about openly.
Why give the Record what they want on here is beyond me. Maybe not others agree with that but on this forum they get what they want. I can’t get my head round that. What they will love more is copy and paste. Give them fck all. Again it’s just an opinion.

Back