David Dickinson a shambles.

Very poor display,as has been the case with this guy all season.::A touch on any opponent it’s a foul against us.Whereas the same push on our players there’s no foul.A Cnut springs to mind

Starting reading page one and thought it was a new thread about today’s game! Just realised how consistently bad he his reading through some of the earlier posts.

He lost control of the game completely a few times, the dropped ball restart was embarrassing for him.

VAR saved him from making at least 3 game changing and horrific mistakes today.

Starting reading page one and thought it was a new thread about today’s game! Just realised how consistently bad he his reading through some of the earlier posts.

He lost control of the game completely a few times, the dropped ball restart was embarrassing for him.

None of his decisions were horrific mistakes today.
Every decision he made was deliberate and calculated. VAR didn’t let him get away with those decisions.
If Dickinson did not have something to correctly referee the game today, this would have been an entirely different outcome.

None of his decisions were horrific mistakes today.
Every decision he made was deliberate and calculated. VAR didn’t let him get away with those decisions.
If Dickinson did not have something to correctly referee the game today, this would have been an entirely different outcome.
Fair shout pal, having since watched it back, your correct, it is very difficult, if not impossible to explain how a top level, unbiased official could get those decisions so badly wrong.

Got all the big decisions right and often played advantage and pulled it back for the foul if advantage didnt lead to anything.

What the fcuk was that of a performance.

Absolute bin fire of a match from him.

Any contact on a Kilmarnock player down they went foul. Anything on us no foul.

A penalty when Lundstram turns his back to make a block. His arm only went up after the ball hit it, 2 blatant hand balls by Kilmarnock players, Stevie Wonder standing in as both ref and VAR.

1 minute added time in the first half, in to the 8th in the second, yet it was Kilmarnock who spent 45 minutes wasting time.

Is this what we have to look forward to in the run in referees shitting their breeks to give anything for us.
The worse Ref in Scotland.

Absolute scumbag

You saying that after Roofe's goal was disallowed v Celtic? Probably the most significant VAR intervention this season?

Yes? There's been a worse decision or use of VAR since then and that was the penalty nonsense at the Piggery. In the whole it gets far more right than it does wrong and today another example of them getting every decision correct with the use of it.

Would you have been happy with Kilmarnock to continue with 11 men today due to a wrong offside decision? If you go through 14 of our penalties given by VAR the league would have been done early doors so I don't understand why any fan would want rid of it on our side.

I did the same and just couldn’t remember the Lundstram penalty incident from the game today.

He was diabolical the first half. I was disappointed when I got home from the game to find that Clement never called it out in the presser- absolutely would have been warranted.

A minute or two after the drop ball incident, about 17:10, Diomande and Watkins have a 50/50 shoulder challenge on each other. Watkins falls over and the ball breaks to Armstrong.

Armstrong collides with Watkins as he slides into his path and trips over him.

Only then Dickinson blows for a foul against Diomande. Right in front of the main stand assistant as well.

Don't think that non-foul got much coverage but almost exactly the same as the 2 mhanks taking each other out and getting a foul.

Got all the big decisions right and often played advantage and pulled it back for the foul if advantage didnt lead to anything.
Got the big decisions right? Like the Killie player's handball and red card? Oh no, that again was VAR telling him to review his ridiculous offside decision.

He was worse than terrible and should never be near a top flight game again.

Reactions: TNT
What makes you think they have actually missed them? ;-)
Correct. If I was a ref , I’d ignore penalty claims in case I messed up, because I know I can rely on VAR. Having said that , some of our penalties this season were given by the referee. The refs job will soon be only to blow the whistle when VAR make a decision.

His performance in the first 20mins was verging on the surreal!
He's completely lost the plot!
I still can't make up my mind whether he's completely incompetent or just a cheat....probably both!

Apparently he's a bluenose, so he is compromised and will go out of his way to be seen as not giving Rangers anything.

Which of course makes him a cheat.

And has already been mentioned, another penalty to Rangers that the referee has ignored in real time.

This Cnut is a prime example of the referee system fastracking guys that are bad refs beyond their competence level.

There are a few, including the clown at Perth, who are just very poor officials who are consistently out of their depth.

What the fcuk was that of a performance.

Absolute bin fire of a match from him.

Any contact on a Kilmarnock player down they went foul. Anything on us no foul.

A penalty when Lundstram turns his back to make a block. His arm only went up after the ball hit it, 2 blatant hand balls by Kilmarnock players, Stevie Wonder standing in as both ref and VAR.

1 minute added time in the first half, in to the 8th in the second, yet it was Kilmarnock who spent 45 minutes wasting time.

Is this what we have to look forward to in the run in referees shitting their breeks to give anything for us.
Once again I’m going to rattle on about the most telling stat of all that has been ridiculously consistent for the entire season.

Once again we dominated possession (74% - 26%) yet conceded more free kicks.

You would think that would be almost impossible, but no, not where Rangers are concerned.
It has been happening all season and it tells you all you need to know about our refs.

He’s been got at ever since that clip of him smiling as we scored when he was 4th official has went about.

Who knows what type of intimidation he’s been subject to and now when he referees us he just can’t help himself. Absolutely desperate to go out of his way to make sure he gives us nothing.

Embarrassing, another one that should pack in as clearly his only thought whilst refereeing is not upsetting that mob.

Once again I’m going to rattle on about the most telling stat of all that has been ridiculously consistent for the entire season.

Once again we dominated possession (74% - 26%) yet conceded more free kicks.

You would think that would be almost impossible, but no, not where Rangers are concerned.
It has been happening all season and it tells you all you need to know about our refs.
I agree with you it is telling. Tbf some of it comes from a few of our players being incredibly stupid and flying in to challenges in nothing areas which allows opposition to just fall over.

But most comes from different threshold referees have for what constitutes a foul for and against us.

One in first half where Kilmarnock player was waiting for contact and just dived across rangers player when he didn’t get it. Ref didn’t give a foul initially but when Kilmarnock player grabbed ball with hands he then gave him it, rather than a foul to us.

I agree with you it is telling. Tbf some of it comes from a few of our players being incredibly stupid and flying in to challenges in nothing areas which allows opposition to just fall over.

But most comes from different threshold referees have for what constitutes a foul for and against us.

One in first half where Kilmarnock player was waiting for contact and just dived across rangers player when he didn’t get it. Ref didn’t give a foul initially but when Kilmarnock player grabbed ball with hands he then gave him it, rather than a foul to us.
Of course we’re going to concede fouls and recklessly too at times, but the disproportionate nature of the stats are way beyond comprehension.

Killie had 26% possession and 60% of all free kicks.

It’s been happening in nearly every game we play.

He was diabolical the first half. I was disappointed when I got home from the game to find that Clement never called it out in the presser- absolutely would have been warranted.
The manager would then be called a hypocrite as in previous pressers he has said it’s a difficult job yadda , yadda. He has bemoaned individual decisions but hasn’t “ called out “ referees.
We can all see that the guy was a joke especially first half he had lost the place, doesn’t need our manager coming out and giving the press what they want, a reason to write a headline.

Of course we’re going to concede fouls and recklessly too at times, but the disproportionate nature of the stats are way beyond comprehension.

Killie had 26% possessions and 60% of all free kicks.

It’s been happening in nearly every game we play.
I agree , I didn’t see any Rangers player “ flying into tackles” I saw players getting up close and the Killie players hitting the deck yet when Killie players were doing the same the game kept going.

He’s been got at ever since that clip of him smiling as we scored when he was 4th official has went about.

Who knows what type of intimidation he’s been subject to and now when he referees us he just can’t help himself. Absolutely desperate to go out of his way to make sure he gives us nothing.

Embarrassing, another one that should pack in as clearly his only thought whilst refereeing is not upsetting that mob.

Which makes him a cheat.

When you are compromised into not doing your job properly because you have one eye on a potential backlash from the media, or upsetting that mob, you are a cheat.

And how he he didn't book Tom Daley in the Kilmarnock strip for his acting in the lead up to Lawrence's goal sums the guy up. In saying that, it's a wonder he didn't award a foul in the first place.

I couldn't give a toss if his family are all ST holders, that performance yesterday should have been called out by the manager. And his reluctance to hit out, like all the others before him, is now starting to grate.

Every Rangers fan on here will say the same thing. We don't want favours. What we want is fairness and impartiality.

The manager would then be called a hypocrite as in previous pressers he has said it’s a difficult job yadda , yadda. He has bemoaned individual decisions but hasn’t “ called out “ referees.
We can all see that the guy was a joke especially first half he had lost the place, doesn’t need our manager coming out and giving the press what they want, a reason to write a headline.

Well, that's the manager's fault for coming out with that crap in the first place.

He's an intelligent man, but if he doesn't see that his team are being refereed to different standards than the rest, then that for me is a worry.

We shouldn't be sticking up for officials in this country, we should be openly at war with them. Every game, and it is every game, he should be highlighting every contentious incident, which seems to mysteriously go against his own side.

Don’t know if it’s been covered earlier. There was an instance in the second half where a Rangers player , in his own half, plays a high ball cross field to another, also in his own half, Killie player jumps and handles the ball. The linesman flags for what I thought was someone being offside in the Killie half, ref gives them a free kick. How can he flag the player offside when he was not the intended recipient and the ball was not played forward. Am I missing something here?

It's incredible what teams get away with against us at Ibrox. Time wasting, stealing yards, kicking the ball away, shirt pulling, fouls at every duel, feigning injury. The game often turns into a shambles for long periods and the referees allow it to happen every week.

The pictures are all over the place and have been for months.

He’s clearly compromised already and scared to be labelled a Rangers man.
Terrible ref

Obviously, I never knew this.

I do so wish some of our lot would engage their brains sometimes (not that I'm the one to lead them into the realms of intelligence) It's like this Bro Beaton and Bro Midden codswallop.

All this achieves is making cheats who are already compromised as it is, even more cowed when it involves us.

Don’t know if it’s been covered earlier. There was an instance in the second half where a Rangers player , in his own half, plays a high ball cross field to another, also in his own half, Killie player jumps and handles the ball. The linesman flags for what I thought was someone being offside in the Killie half, ref gives them a free kick. How can he flag the player offside when he was not the intended recipient and the ball was not played forward. Am I missing something here?
I'm with you on this one. I think that's the one when we all thought it was our free kick and our players pushed forward in preparation for this then it turns out to be for Killie. I know supporters aren't totally clued up on every single rule but that's the last two times he's reffed us that there are multiple times when players and fans seem baffled as to what is going on.

I'm with you on this one. I think that's the one when we all thought it was our free kick and our players pushed forward in preparation for this then it turns out to be for Killie. I know supporters aren't totally clued up on every single rule but that's the last two times he's reffed us that there are multiple times when players and fans seem baffled as to what is going on.

With that one, at the time I'm shouting at the telly that's a deliberate handball, so that has to be a yellow.

Then he gives them a free kick, so you're starting to question yourself. What happened beforehand that has meant awarding Killie a free kick?

Correct. If I was a ref , I’d ignore penalty claims in case I messed up, because I know I can rely on VAR. Having said that , some of our penalties this season were given by the referee. The refs job will soon be only to blow the whistle when VAR make a decision.
At this point we probably don't need linesmen?

With that one, at the time I'm shouting at the telly that's a deliberate handball, so that has to be a yellow.

Then he gives them a free kick, so you're starting to question yourself. What happened beforehand that has meant awarding Killie a free kick?
Yep, beats me. I'm sure the free kick was eventually taken just inside our half so couldn't be for offside. The fact there have even been multiple drop balls in these last two games suggests he doesn't position himself correctly as he seems to be regularly getting in the way of players or the ball.

At this point we probably don't need linesmen?
We’re probably at that stage already. VAR check every goal for offside. Linesmen only need to worry about throw ins now. That could be solved by introducing touchline technology and a 3 challenges per half system like tennis. Would save a few quid.

Very poor display,as has been the case with this guy all season.::A touch on any opponent it’s a foul against us.Whereas the same push on our players there’s no foul.A Cnut springs to mind

Yip week in week out, yet we have dullards on here soiling themselves over Silva making sure the referee couldn’t get out of giving decisions against celtic by emphasising every time he was fouled.

You don’t need to go down every time you are fouled but in general when our players are they still don’t even get a decision, where as our opponents simply wait for a touch and fold like a deckchair, whistle goes.

He isn't very good but that's the standard coming through now.

If he's the best making their way up I fear for us (the game) in10 years time.

He's poor and weak. Him and that Mathew McDermott give me the fear when they ref us.

Yip week in week out, yet we have dullards on here soiling themselves over Silva making sure the referee couldn’t get out of giving decisions against celtic by emphasising every time he was fouled.

You don’t need to go down every time you are fouled but in general when our players are they still don’t even get a decision, where as our opponents simply wait for a touch and fold like a deckchair, whistle goes.

Agree.

However, I don't like the histrionics and make no apologies for it, but it is the fact it is only the histrionics of Silva that are getting highlighted and everyone else gets carte blanche' to do as they please, especially against us.

As I've said elsewhere, that Killie player going down like a flounder in the lead up to Lawrence's goal and then getting up in a flash when he realises he's not getting a foul, will not be highlighted in the press anywhere, sums up what we're up against.

Back