David Dickinson a shambles.

We’re probably at that stage already. VAR check every goal for offside. Linesmen only need to worry about throw ins now. That could be solved by introducing touchline technology and a 3 challenges per half system like tennis. Would save a few quid.
They are a waste of time and money, every time a player drops on the ball as happened us against Celtic they give a free kick to the drop on ball diver whom has had little to no contact!

Must be a a match officials tea room rule and it happens a lot when we press teams it's bomb doors open and down they go! If we have done that I have missed and not deliberately because I would call it out!

Tbf it's difficult watching and catching everything thing when in constant pain in saying that refs get analysed as much as us thanks to the platforms full of The Rings propaganda supporters but who gives a full true and factual analysis of The Rings?

When The Rings break rules in front of us, all they need is inside info what to do like High Heels and The Ring FC bringing in a threat of a lawyer that makes the ring infected Sfa back off!

When The Rings are wrong they redefine and twist to make them right and everyone else wrong!

When The Rings claim to be right though they are wrong they stick with we are right and everyone else is wrong narrative anyway!

You know the keep peddling a lie till it's seen as the truth!

Terrible ref who should still be learning his trade in the lower leagues

It doesn't matter where and how much training Dickinson gets. He's compromised when officiating our games. Therefore he's a cheat and should be called out by our manager.

I know PC is only in the door six months and doesn't know all the backstories regards the politics. But he should be starting to cotton on by now.

It's incredible what teams get away with against us at Ibrox. Time wasting, stealing yards, kicking the ball away, shirt pulling, fouls at every duel, feigning injury. The game often turns into a shambles for long periods and the referees allow it to happen every week.
Definitely. Only one person in the stadium that can do anything about it and it’s the referee - so it’s very frustrating when they do nothing. The old I’m kidding on to take a throw in then drop it for player behind me after 30 seconds routine went unpunished yesterday.

These teams then have cheek to moan when there’s loads of added time. Should be added time plus a booking they get.

It doesn't matter where and how much training Dickinson gets. He's compromised when officiating our games. Therefore he's a cheat and should be called out by our manager.

I know PC is only in the door six months and doesn't know all the backstories regards the politics. But he should be starting to cotton on by now.
Compromised?

Latest posts

Back