David Graham - The Piggery

An article calling use of the "piggery" sectarian shows the futility of the politically correct approach at Rangers. It doesn't matter what we do or sing or say they are always going to find it "bigoted" cause they hate us.

The approach of trying to appease them by getting rid of our culture will never work because they are quite simply too hate filled and irrational to accept us in any form.

I believe that once upon a time there was a piggery in the Parkhead, Shettleston area which stank to high heaven, hence the name.

Fake surprise at how much he has been attacked already - hopefully he comes in all guns blazing and gets after these fuckers in the media

This is what they have done for years. Complain, complain, complain. It's sectarian, it's sectarian, it's sectarian.

"Who says it is"

"Well we do, so it must be sectarian"

Well I believe the time has come to tell them where to go, push back and let them explain why something is sectarian. Their argument is paper thin and will either collapse or expose them to be the true bigot.

As I stated earlier in the post anything Rangers or Unionist is sectarian in their twisted little minds.

Oh, and we should start with the word 19th Century Terrorist, we all know what it means.

Fair to assume then that if the 'piggery' is sectarian they might be trying to hint that Brother Walfrid was actually Jewish...……. :rolleyes:

Seems to me that football rivalry and banter is all good until it involves Celtic.
That's when it becomes "sectarian bile".

Is that it? Is that the best they can come up with? The sooner that chip wrapper goes down the tubes, the better.

The Piggery is sectarian as Castle Greyskulls - even though they have their meanings all mixed up!

I was at the last Hearts v Celtic game (business reasons) and I was sat in front of Lawwell.

The Celtic fans started their song book and a Hearts fan turned round and shouted to Lawwell his disgust and told him that it had no place on Scottish football.

Lawwell never blinked.

In a way you could say his total lack of action over the years he's been at Celtic would indicate that he's onboard with the fans and was probably singing along inside.

Perhaps the Scottish media could ask him why he hasn't stamped out the IRA hymn book from the Celtic supporters after all these years?

Will Robertson have the balls to stand behind this appointment? Got to hope we don’t crumble with the first bit of pressure.

They have had to expect some backlash.

ParkPaed

print that scum
That is actually a name I doubt they could argue about , without admitting there was a reason for calling it that so from now on seeing Peter objects to the piggery I must remember to refer to it as ParkPaed and keep the man who runs the show in Scottish football happy .
]

Don’t you know...? EVERYTHING derogatory or even critical of C****c is ‘sectarian’. Must be a Roman Catholic club after all. Personally I think the quote is offensive to pigs.
Offensive to pig farmers as well , a pig farmer said to me that if his place looked or smelt like that midden he would sell up and start a skunk farm to breathe in fresher air .

Latest posts

Back