Press Conference Derek McInnes speaks on Ibrox clash

Has his reasons for not taking the reins at Ibrox but he’s a good manager.

Some Barnet on him as well. He had the transplant done?

He knows fine where the extra time in the first half came from He even mentioned the VAR checks himself. Apart from that nothing to get upset about.

I like him. He speaks very well and deserves manager of the year for his achievements this season with Killie.

I have no doubt whatsoever he will have his team up for the game against Scum FC, we just need to make sure we do our bit,

Him or Moyes as the next Scotland manager but meanwhile he is ideal for Killie. There is every chance he will take something off the tims at Rugby Park, and I wish I could be so confident that we will do what we need to first!

Don't hate him, happy when he kicked us back (we could do better), good Scottish manager who gets the most out of his players, former player, has no time for the bheggars - he's alright, I figure.

Wasn’t a fan when he was at Aberdeen however I think he is one of the fairest towards Rangers on punditry. With limited funds he has turned Killie from a bunch of thugs into a decent football team.

Fair play to McInnes. Improved as a manager since leaving Dolly. Can't see him being our next manager tho. Probably get the Scotland gig sooner rather than later.

Hopefully Killie can take points of the scum at Rugby park on that pitch, If we win all our games and they drop points at Killie we are partying for 56, big Marv should be having a word upstairs

Kilmarnock knocked them out the League Cup and have taken five points off them in the league. McInnes has done more direct damage against them this season than Clement and Beale combined.
Well let's hope he keeps it up , and don't forget he took 3 points from us at the start of the sesson

Back