Dessers trying to run through on goal when the game was stopped

Loved the urgency as I thought he was getting the ball to give it back, then just summed up his day when he started heading towards goal

You know, I wondered at the time why he thought that the ball was in play, whether maybe Killie had actually taken their free kick and made an arse of it.

I wouldn't be so quick to rip the piss out of Dessers without having seen that back again.

From memory, Mcausland stood in front of the ball to stop a quick free kick and the Kilmarnock player played it off him to try and get him booked. That’s when Dessers decided to run on to it.

Shoots when he should hold it, checks back when he should shoot, works the channel when he should come short.
Very frustrating, but still a far better striker and football player than Sakala and Cloak and has contributed more in a difficult first season in Scotland than Morelos did in a combined last 2 seasons

From memory, Mcausland stood in front of the ball to stop a quick free kick and the Kilmarnock player played it off him to try and get him booked. That’s when Dessers decided to run on to it.
Yeah, it was something like that, but if there was any question at all about whether the ball was back in play or not then I'd want my players alert to it.

I wondered what he aa upto as well.
Don't think the ref blew the whistle until after right enough.

Back