Did we sign Cummings?

As long as he was happy he is good player to have in the squad to play in the easier games and to come off the bench

I don't think I would sign him. He'd be signed as squad depth rather than a starter, but he's a squad player who you have to build your team around whenever he plays because if it's not 442 he's ineffective. I'd be surprised if Gerrard goes 442 very often, so I don't see him getting many minutes.

It would be better for the boys career if he went somewhere where he can be a regular starter.

For me, it really depends on the calibre of the other strikers. If the Solanke & McBurnie rumours are true, then I don't see how he ever gets a sniff of first team action.

He's definitely the cheap option and for £600k you won't get much better, but I don't see him being happy to sit on the bench when he can just do that at Forest.

What are those? Sticking the ball in the net? Boyd was slated for similar

I personally never slated Boyd, but you are right he was slated for doing 'his job' a such.

I feel that he would be an asset as he was/is able to create and score goals, we never saw it last season as he wasn't deployed in a favourable formation or position.

If I think back to the player HIvS sold then 100% I would want him signed esp chalky for £600k but he needs to play more

I hope we sign him, but as others have said it has gone very quiet which makes me think we haven't moved for him.

Back