Do we honestly see that lot beating Hearts on Sunday.

I can see us getting through but I have zero confidence that we would win if it is an OF final
Agree more concerning playing Celtic in final
Probably get told to man up
Just angry after last two games and feeling sorry for our travelling support

This team isn’t “battering” anyone any time soon.

More likely to be on the end of one or two before the season is out.
We'll batter whichever team we play after celtic are confirmed champions.

Unless that team happens to be celtic

We have players who look absolutely shattered and devoid of energy playing another game with only three full days inbetween where Hearts have had a weeks rest.

This on top of the previous performances really worry me for Sunday.

Bizarre how the wheels have come off. A bit of pressure and they've caved again. I cannot see a win against hearts. What's the point anyway. The players will get a chasing in the final again in any case

Nope. Hearts will win, they’ve just watched 190 minutes of how to go about nullifying our attack, midfield and defence.

The form of the team has collapsed since losing Yilmaz, Cortes, Diomande and mccausland. Not that they did that much but the drop off in form seems kind of coincident. Tinkering with the rotation players getting lazy like the tav, goldson and lundstram triumvirate has all conspired to the monumental %^*& up.

It’s depressing as it is baffling.

They'll scrape past. And likely give a good go of it against celtic in the final but it's gotta be the end for the majority of this group.

Stop with this pish please, we are a total mess right now no game is a guaranteed win.

Sick of stupid posts like this based on absolutely nothing
i get why people are trying to bring a bit of kick up the arse to themselves to try stop being so down, but its hard and im the same as you, the upbeat posts after the disaster that has been the last few games is a hard one to take

people just react in different ways and sometimes its easier just to let them get on with it, there's always gonna be folk who try to see a light at the end of the tunnel, even if it looks dark for miles coz im a cynical bugger

This team doesn’t look like winning another game.
Hearts are better than Motherwell, Ross county and Dundee. If anyone wasn’t worried about sunday, they bloody should be.

This team doesn’t look like winning another game.
Hearts are better than Motherwell, Ross county and Dundee. If anyone wasn’t worried about sunday, they bloody should be.
What's the point in worrying? If we lose then so be it, it won't feel any worse than the last 2 results.

If we win then it proves nothing. Seasons still fucked, and chances are we won't win the cup anyway.

We will make Naismith look like a master tactician if we continue with the same form and tactics on Sunday.
All Hearts will do is follow the blueprint of Ross County and Dundee.
I hope to god I’m wrong.

I can't believe how they have let this season collapse the way they have, it looks like one trophy only this season.
Not at the moMent no , if we do progress , I don’t fancy our chances in the final

Rangers have fell off a cliff in a month , it’s worse than watching paint dry

We will beat hearts
They will really fancy their chances, encouraged by the absolute poverty of the form of pretty much everyone in our team in the last 2 games.

They will be further encouraged if they see Lundstram plodding around the midfield, as it’s crystal clear his legs have gone, and if Ridvan isn’t fit as our LB position is a weak link, and Sterling is desperately needed in midfield.

They will then think they’ve won the lottery when they see Silva playing like a headless chicken, Cantwell producing zilch, and Lawrence looking like he’s not even trying.

I could go on, but it’s surely fair to say that Hearts have a right good chance of beating us.

I’m actually dreading going now in all honesty.
Midfield is a nightmare & Hearts will probably outfight us there the way we’ve looked past few games.

Lundstram looks like he’s checked out & isn’t interested & he’s reverted to the pre-Clement standard he’s shown (bar his Europa performances to Seville)

The wheels have fallen off the cart & I all I can see is this season petering out over the next 5-6 weeks with the last couple of games being meaningless.

Hearts have to be favourites for the game, we will be lucky to score and not concede 2 so no I don’t think we will beat them.

Players have bottled it, chucked it and are on their holidays already

But listen we will learn and come back stronger from it

Probly not quite as much pressure on a semi final than there is on a title race game so wouldn’t be surprised to see us win 4/0 and the fickle fans comes out with the ‘clearly not losers’ ‘my captain’ crap!

Can see Sunday far enough.

It's going to be so flat, a complete contrast to our last visit to Hampden.

We will beat Hearts our recent record against them is very good. The hype from certain sections of the media will then start all over again.

Back