Do we honestly see that lot beating Hearts on Sunday.

50 years a Rangers fan and I'm currently shocked if we beat celtc in a meaningful match that's how bad this group is.
The fact that they're still walking over us off the field as well is just as bad!
No doubt we'll win Sunday then be 2 down by half time in the final!
Roll on the majority of this squad is gone, we might even master bringing players back from injuries.

We could win all five league games and still lose the league to their better goal difference.
Please note the ones who said earlier in the season goal difference will not matter.

We could win all five league games and still lose the league to their better goal difference.
Please note the ones who said earlier in the season goal difference will not matter.
You won’t need to worry about our losers winning all five games mate.

FFS if we are going into the final game of the season thinking about goal difference I will be f*cking delighted.

For whatever reason we have a very good record against hearts so I think we will win. However we will get gubbed in the final by the filth.

The players have checked out for the season and tbh so have i. We’ve just been schooled by 2 of the lesser clubs in the league, i think Hearts will win comfortably

I think they will win, albeit narrowly.

Naismith should take note and play aggressively, harassing our players to the success teams have yielded recently.

However he is not much of a Coach and this being a semi-final I think he will be cautious, which will benefit us as we start slow and dont like pressure being applied.

As the game upfolds I think we'll just about have enough without necessarily playing that well. Most likely a moment from Silva or Cantwell will unlock it.

Thats by no means a guarandamntee but its how I see things panning out.

We are there for the taking but I suspect Hearts will not manage it.

No, I don't. I see a half-arsed repeat of the Hibs League Cup semi after Gerrard left, with Shankland in the Martin Boyle role. It'll be the icing on the "should have signed Shankland" cake.

Hearts will win, everyone will still renew their season ticket en masse, and we’ll be back here next April to do it all again.

Last edited:
The only thing that gives me hope we can progress here is the fact that we usually beat Hearts comfortably. But on current form, you'd have to say it's looking unlikely that the run can continue.

The starting 11 simply has to change. Something like this:

Butland
Tav
Souttar
Balogun (if fit, Goldson otherwise)
Barisic
Sterling
Raskin
Diomande (if fit, Cantwell otherwise)
Sima
Dessers
Mccausland

Still grim but I genuinely don't want to see Lawrence, Lundstram or Silva anywhere near the starting 11.

I think we get a scrappy win, but we have absolutely no chance of beating that lot in the final - and it will be that lot.

No way do this side win a cup-final against them. They simply don’t have the mentality for it.

Back