Do you have confidence in this team?

Nope. Defense is just as fragile as ever, full backs a weak link. Goalkeeper not saving as much as last season and we still seem as clueless up front as last season, Miller seems to have downed tools for some reason.

Only bright spot is Morelos and Candeias to a lesser extent.

Nope. Rangers winning is not a given in any game right now we need to get this back.

Aberdeen, Smelltic nearly dropped points at Firhill, they didn't but we did. We need to get that winning mentality back.

We had enough in the first half to win that game. Fckn spewing.

Last edited:
No

All summer I said our full backs can’t defend, our wide attacking players weren’t good enough.
We needed an experienced striker and a creative mid. Instead we got 2 gambles with the Mexicans.

These are all self inflicted mistakes by the manager, as was keeping Miller, Kranjcar and Windass.

He can’t string 3 wins together against pretty average opponents and by next weekend we will be 8 behind the tims and well behind Aberdeen.

However it is the boards fault for appointing managers so out of their depth.
The Board can’t challenge Celtic financially but should have appointed the best experienced manager they could get with their budget.

No

All summer I said our full backs can’t defend, our wide attacking players weren’t good enough.
We needed an experienced striker and a creative mid. Instead we got 2 gambles with the Mexicans.

These are all self inflicted mistakes by the manager, as was keeping Miller, Kranjcar and Windass.

He can’t string 3 wins together against pretty average opponents and by next weekend we will be 8 behind the tims and well behind Aberdeen.

However it is the boards fault for appointing managers so out of their depth.
The Board can’t challenge Celtic financially but should have appointed the best experienced manager they could get with their budget.

Got to say if we lose next week your opinion will be everybodys opinion. Huge game next week for Pedro maybe even sink or swim time.

I really fear for this team in terms of consistancy. At times we are unplayable then next minute we look a complete bomb scare.

Unfortunately as much as I f*ckin hate to admit it, this lack of consistancy is why we won't get 55 this season :(

55 was never happening this season anyway, but unless we start producing greater consistency, we're going to struggle to finish second, and for the money we've spent, that should be a shoe in.

We also need to temper this 'unplayable' line.

Unplayable against who? Dunfermline and Dundee? Teams we should be beating comfortably?

He needs to do it in the games that matter. He needs to show us he can put out a side that's capable of rising to the occasion.

Next week is make or break for him, IMO.

He needs at least a point, but really what we want to see is the ability to turn his side into something greater than they've hinted at thus far.

He desperately needs to offer up encouragement that there's something going on there that gives us hope it will improve.

Right now, I just can't see that happening.

Not yet but we're getting there. A definite improvement over last year. Far from the finished article but heading in the right direction.

I never have since Pedros came in, nothings changed if anything it's got worse! Be shocked if he's around much longer

Hoped above everything tonight we'd put in a performance. Didn't happen.....we're not very good.

We might not be good enough to win the league, but were we expected to be?

We are miles better than last season so the improvements are there to see regardless if you are a fan of Pedro or not

Am i on a parallel universe thought we played okay, should have won the game. The difference between winning and losing is very marginal, we go next week and beat those mentally challengeds, in this thread earlier we had some posters going for 2-0 4-0 , after two wins we are unstoppable, we need to cool our jets, we have to learn how to walk before we start running. 55 will come just be patient
Waken up.Stop deluding yerself.

None whatsoever, I've never had confidence in a Pedro team and I have zero confidence in the manager to put a team on the pitch that understand his tactics. I don the have any confidence at all that he'll turn this round and as for winning any trophy.... well again nothing.

No. I have been one of Pedro's harshest critics on here since last season & whilst we have shown improvement since the darkest Warburton moments, I would argue that it is more to do with spending money to bring in a better quality of player (than we had under Warburton) than Pedro.

We are incapable of managing periods in matches where the opposition are rallying slightly. The times when we should adapt to be more defensive, try and hold onto the ball & slow the game down even if it is only for a 10min spell. On the flip side, we have no plan when chasing a game other than just lumping cross after cross after cross into the box.

I did not get carried away with the good performance vs Dundee (who were absolutely honking) & was not shocked at last nights results as I actually think Thistle are one of the better SPL sides (even the tims struggled at firhill). Unfortunately we are not close to that level where I am confident we can win a tough game.

Can't really say I trust any of the players or the manager or the board to get it right (footballing decisions not business decisions)

On the fence but it is down to the manager.
He has to play rossitor alongside jack and play a 4 2 3 1 which will hopefully shore up and help the defence .
And drop Miller who should only be used as impact sub

We've got players that have abilities who should be more than capable of beating Partick and Hibs and I can't put my finger on why we're not.

after the two wins before yesterday i was starting to get a real confidence and honestly expected us to win last night. We go 0-1 up and im buzzing and thinking we go on to win the game comfortably. Come the end of the game and 2-2 i have lost all of that confidence

c20268fba7ddb284e105d5ecefd8a51a.jpg

It's heartbreaking but we just don't have the balls to be a good team. The manager speaks like he is playing a simulator, with reality just passing him by.

The scum are going to boss us right out the game, FFS they have an 18 year old in Rankin who is shite but will intimidate our front line as we are cowards.

I don't see Morelos being intimidated by anyone , let alone that gimp

Unfortunately not. They have yet to demonstrate any level of consistency which suggests that we should have confidence in them.

Every time there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel it turns out to be an oncoming train.

Not really, but I believe that if the manager used the players he has better we would be more of a threat.
We need to sacrifice a striker (Miller) for an extra man in the middle of the park.
We constantly get overun because Jack and Dorrans need help.

Following our decision to stick with Pedro & give him money, I said we should probably give him around 10 games this season - unsurprisingly he doesn't look like he will get pass marks.

If he choses not to learn from both Murty & his own two games vs them & plays right into their hands by playing 4-4-2, it will lead to either a convincing defeat/potential humping & he should be gone.

A manager who starts with Miller quickly loses backing
This is nonesense.There are a lot bigger problems than Miller.He seems to be the scapegoat.Look at Windass,diabolical excuse for a footballer.Next Saturday we need Miller against the mhanks.

I'm not confident of the team at the moment, but I think we have a very good team in the making. I want to give Pedro and the team time to gel properly. Next week is massive, we'll see which players have the balls to be Rangers players. I think some of the over the top criticism from last nights game is unwarranted. Yes we should have won and our defence still looks suspect, but we are definitely going in the right direction.

We all wanted Pedro to do it. It's not going to happen.
Truth is, no one can do it on what we spent in the last window, not Sir Alex, not Mourinho.

Serious money has to be spent to bring a better level of player to the club. Don't know how we do that, but that's the only answer.

Always said this,no way around it
But as long as we keep appointing , McCoist, Warburton or Pedro's we are making things worse

This is nonesense.There are a lot bigger problems than Miller.He seems to be the scapegoat.Look at Windass,diabolical excuse for a footballer.Next Saturday we need Miller against the mhanks.

Need him to do what ? he's finished, name one thing he's done of any use in the last few games ?

I dont have much confidence in the team but i still expect them to put up a better performance next week than the last 2 outings against the bheggars.
Pedro cant afford another hammering off them if he is to keep his job,,and i certainly dont want to see him laughing shaking hands with brenda again.
Truth is Pedro might be out a job this time next week if he doesnt get a result on tuesday and a performance at least out them next weekend.
I really hope he turns it around,, we deserve it

Confidence has been knocked out of me. Still too lightweight in defence and midfield. Dreading saturday tbh.

I have confidence the team will comfortably get second. And have a decent attempt at least one of the cups.

However, and this isn't a go at Pedro or the board, once we are back where we belong, most of the players we have are back up quality. Apart from wes, Bruno, jack, possibly Morelos and canieas (at a push)

i wont be surprised if we see a similar scoreline next week that we suffered at the end of the season. I have zero confidence in the manager.

This is the big question that answers our situation.We hope and will our team to do well and win every game.We want Pedro to succeed so much,especially everything that is going against us,everyone hates us.But the fact and reality is ,if there is no trust or confidence in our team or our manager and nothing is done about it then we are in for a long haul.This relationship ain't going to work.
In a word no.

Can't believe how inconsistent we are,Played some decent stuff in the first half last night could have went in a couple up and came out a different team.

I have confidence the team will comfortably get second. And have a decent attempt at least one of the cups.

However, and this isn't a go at Pedro or the board, once we are back where we belong, most of the players we have are back up quality. Apart from wes, Bruno, jack, possibly Morelos and canieas (at a push)

That's the plan. You add better quality in the coming transfer windows so that some of the current first team guys become squad players.

I did, until last night. I genuinely thought we were showing some great signs.

Maybe it's just another blip, but we should be putting games like that to bed and not giving them a route back in

No, the tims will romp the league this year
We have improved, but we're horribly inconsistent

Seen nothing this season to think we'll go on a ten game unbeaten run or the like.
Most games we play can go either way with us never being totally dominant.
Even Dundee had chances to peg us back.

Almost zero confidence in the manager to turn this into a success story and if we are being brutally honest, we are lucky if we have half a dozen players in the squad even close to the standard required.

Never wanted a manager to be more successful than Pedro in my life, he seems like a great guy. However doesn't matter what league you are anywhere in the world if you can't win 3 games in a row which Pedro has never managed then you are never going to be successful. When you can't get a run of wins going you really can't have any great confidence in the team at present.

Back