Doncaster admits he had concerns over VAR but the clubs wanted it

We really need to get rid of this guy out of our game.

He is like mould extremely difficult to remove and terrible for the health of our game.

Well if it wasn’t clear as day before, you can certainly tell who his friends are as his opinion only works now that he’s changed 360 on his initial decision.

They’ve had plenty of supportive officiating. Don’t let them get rid of VAR until AI can prove decisions in an objective way.

Vatican Assisted Refereeing is better than none as left unassisted they get given even more.

We really need to get rid of this guy out of our game.

He is like mould extremely difficult to remove and terrible for the health of our game.

I wish people would realise. This guy is in his job for one reason and one reason only, and that it is to facilitate the filth's wants and opinions.

He is doing his job, so unless the rest of Scottish football revolts, he'll be there till the filth decide otherwise.

I was told on here only scum poets don't like VAR so you'll need to watch. I don't know why people dive in front of VAR to protect it anytime that reasonable criticism is raised.
It's probably because the alternative in Scotland does not bear thinking about. VAR isn't perfect but it is infinitely better than returning to what we had before.

It's probably because the alternative in Scotland does not bear thinking about. VAR isn't perfect but it is infinitely better than returning to what we had before.
We’ve had plenty iffy decisions go against us with VAR. With VAR we are still second so I’m not sure why people make it out to be our saviour.

What is it so far this season, 13 penalties awarded by VAR and not the official on the park. Of course he doesn’t want it. They don’t want it either, a continuation of the campaign to get rid!

He is beyond parody. He talks about decisions being wrong after VAR but doesn't mention that the issue is with the referees and not the technology.

I know it's also a SFA issue but maybe the solution is to train / find better refs who can use the technology as it is intended and also know the rulebook properly?

Sweden is an easy get out for him - " I raised my concerns and look, the Swedes are the same"

In reality and as others have said, he just looks tinpot. Every other serious league in Europe has adopted it. Take the tech away and the root problem will remain.....shite refs and in our case too many that favour the other side of the city

That Doncaster has lasted so long in this role tells you everything that is wrong with football in our country. He has survived scandal and %^*&-up after %^*&-up and is clearly there until someone in the east end decides otherwise.

We’ve had plenty iffy decisions go against us with VAR. With VAR we are still second so I’m not sure why people make it out to be our saviour.
The 'penalty to Rangers' narrative has worked an absolute treat.

We've had 3 penalties given this season on the field of play - 3. If we scrap VAR then we're back to penalties not being given because it was 'too windy' ( - copyright Euan Anderson), or just filling their shorts full stop ala McDermid at St Johnstone.

Until referees can enforce the laws of the game without fear or favour then we're going to have the same issues. Getting rid of VAR isn't the solution to that.

It’s amazing timmy and the cabal wanted it, now they’re going “hawd on aw they decisions that Ranjurs wurny getting are getting them now bin this shite aff”.

VAR is not the problem.

The crooks and scumbags up here operating the system are the problem.

I'm still waiting for a massive VAR decision against the peasants to happen, but it never does.

Back