Doncaster says SPFL are on the verge of a new deal to sponsor the league

DvMo03CXgAA8ZVp.jpg

The fact that he is discussing an unsigned sponsorship deal shows how amateur he is. The other party now have him over a barrel - he won't be able to come back without a deal in place.

Put it this way - there's no need for them to increase their offer.

An absolute clown of a man.

Doncaster knows why here's there, mate. As long as he keeps Celtc winning the League regularly, he isn't going anywhere.

He didn’t even secure the cinch deal it was done through a 3rd party and cost the league one by doing. Just what he does to command the salary he gets is anyone’s guess

The wank stain Scottish Football cfc hand job premier league.
Doncaster is still here for one reason and that’s to be Peter the paedophile denier’s puppet. This association is corrupt and inept to it’s foundation

The fact that he is discussing an unsigned sponsorship deal shows how amateur he is. The other party now have him over a barrel - he won't be able to come back without a deal in place.

Put it this way - there's no need for them to increase their offer.

An absolute clown of a man.
He’s a clown getting almost £400k per annum and he’s got a 2 year notice period
He’s a creeepy horrible streak of pish along with his geriatric Rangers hating Chairman
Peter’s placement shafting us at every opportunity

The part of the interview I heard the BBC team of Stewart and Tom Irish were licking his arse. This guy eventually crawls out from under his rock and not one challenging question about the cinch shambles, the governance report, Dundee not meeting league rules. A soft soap interview.
Add Celtc not meeting the rules for away supporters

Is the prick still wearing the psycho billy flat top haircut that was fashionable in the early 80s … Scottish football is a fũcking joke on a whole different scale…

Once bheast fc have done their due diligence and get back to him it'll go through and we can all be told

Are Bevvy.com moving on from Hibs?

Noted Tony Macaroni have stopped their sponsorship in Livi....
Don't know the problem Macaroni cooked properly goes down well!

I guess it's Pasta livista then?

I hope livista get back up at the expense of the Arab Tangerines or Aberdung?

Back