Dressing Room Split?

Ah I get it, you're emotionally stunted and a bit strange aren't you. More guesswork so I do apologise, but I bet Your therapist has said to you that in order to overcome that debilitating feeling of insecurity and low self worth that has plagued you for years, You should join a forum and practice expressing your pointless ramblings to people you'll never meet.

But please take wee baby steps first and once you feel confident enough, you can leave your room for a few hours at a time.

It's going to be ok, its all in you tiny little mind.
Aye, i was the one he made up a story about new players having a go at the old guard, 'pointless ramblings' you say? B-D

What was it mate?
“He maybe lacks a little bit of experience. I see Virgil van Dijk giving a press interview after the game yesterday and it’s totally different. That’s the way it should be.” re. Sterling’s comments.

Shouldn’t have addressed it at all, and it reads to me like he’s throwing him under the bus a bit. Don’t know how well that’ll go down.

“He maybe lacks a little bit of experience. I see Virgil van Dijk giving a press interview after the game yesterday and it’s totally different. That’s the way it should be.” re. Sterling’s comments.

Shouldn’t have addressed it at all, and it reads to me like he’s throwing him under the bus a bit. Don’t know how well that’ll go down.
True, but he’s also saying he wants everything kept in house. So it’s safe to assume what’s being fed to the press is different to what’s being said within the dressing room.

Back