Dundee Hibs in the Netherlands

This feels a lot like our games v USG.

AZ were absolutely hopeless away from home last week and rightfully lost the game. They are a class above DU though and will likely go on to show it here.

I know the coefficient etc, but for the shite we get from every other club in Scotland, with the possible exception of Hearts, I want every last one of them pumped and their fans in tears.

It's hard, really hard, to want Dundee Utd to get a win. Even for the sake of Scottish football. Not that they'd ever really seriously contribute much.

So, I will be happy with a right hammering by AZ.

When you listen to Stewart co-commentating, he stammers and muddles by, generally sounding like a bit of a nitwit.

So how is it he thinks he's so smart!?

How can Liam and Co not just pronounce AZ the English way instead of trying to master the Dutch alphabet? Since when was the letter A pronounced Aah?

Yeah they can rely on Porto/Benfica doing well each season which is the difference. With both able to pick up points in the CL

Aye Porto and Lisbon are in automatically then Benfica are in the same round as us so 3 teams likely to be in the CL helps them massively.

Back