Dundee Tickets on sale

Andythebear1972

Official Ticketer
Just incase anyone was looking to get a brief secured.

It’s a pity our last home game of the season is a Tuesday night but let’s hope it’s still all to play for following a resounding success at the Piggery…

Just incase anyone was looking to get a brief secured.

It’s a pity our last home game of the season is a Tuesday night but let’s hope it’s still all to play for following a resounding success at the Piggery…
They were late putting them up this morning. Came online about 10.20am.

Are there many available? Was wondering if loads would be on Seatsub?

Are there many available? Was wondering if loads would be on Seatsub?
There are quite a lot available. Managed to get a pair for myself and my mate. Looking forward to this one.

Reactions: GF1
Noticed last 3 or 4 mygers sales, as soon as they go on sale, qr tickets appear on here.

Are people really buying and selling straight on here for mygers points?
Yeh noticed that as well and there are loads of QR code tickets for sale on some of the Facebook pages as well.

Does anybody know why the option of returning tickets via seatsub is not available on the website just now?

Noticed last 3 or 4 mygers sales, as soon as they go on sale, qr tickets appear on here.

Are people really buying and selling straight on here for mygers points?
Yes, I have been helping mates climb the waiting list - do it for most games - though neither I nor them are in any hurry.

I have no shame in admitting it - its obvious anyway. The club have created this system.

Yes, I have been helping mates climb the waiting list - do it for most games - though neither I nor them are in any hurry.

I have no shame in admitting it - its obvious anyway. The club have created this system.

So you're mates are wanting to climb the season ticket waiting list by buying tickets through MyGers and then selling the tickets?

So you're mates are wanting to climb the season ticket waiting list by buying tickets through MyGers and then selling the tickets?
They want season tickets but haven't a clue how to go about it, so I help them out and can pass on tickets to other people if they don't want them.

Based in Ulster so we can't go every week unfortunately.

It’s the only way to progress up the ladder in order to obtain a season ticket now.

It’s the only way to progress up the ladder in order to obtain a season ticket now.
The other option is you buy tickets and go to the game. If you can’t make the game you leave the tickets for mygers members that can go to buy tickets and get points. I’m trying to build points for me and my son and the mygers sales are bad enough without missing out on tickets together only to get a notification on here 10 mins after the sale has opened where someone has gone on, got tickets with the only reason to punt them for 5 points. I get things change and sometimes you can’t make matches so need to sell but it’s totally gaming the system. Dundee is fine there’s loads of tickets available but some other games are tough to get and selfishly I want the 5 points!! :p

Latest posts

Back