Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

It’s like ground hog day! It’s coming up to 2.5 years now since I said the pivot of Tav, Goldson, Lundstram and Borna were never going to be good enough for us. And 3/4 start and no doubt all 4 will be on by the end. If Clement doesn’t sort it in the summer he will be manager number 4 to have got the sack by sticking with them (or must be 10 in Tavs case!).

We look utterly bereft of energy. Theres no pace, no urgency, nothing.

Clement said he was confident he was going to see the “real face of his team” and see a reaction.

Another manager being hung out to dry by players who look the part in training but come match day, somehow wilt.

What has happened to us. Just don't get it. Hope springs eternal that they hopefully sort themselves out at some point tonight. :oops:

You'd think professional pride would want to make these players come out and show those that call them bottle merchants that they are wrong, but no.

The worry for me here is the players look absolutely shot to bits confidence wise.

They look terrified to show a bit of bravery.

I’m getting a bad bad feeling here. Still a long way to go but the team look bereft of confidence

So much for the hope we'd get a reaction to the weekend. We've been absolutely dreadful from the start here and lucky not to be behind.

I have no idea what we do on the training ground, but the amount of times any of our players, when one on one with an opponent, seem to just kick it against their feet is scandalous.
We cannot seem to go around a player anymore.

Rangers are awful right now.
Where’s the swashbuckling team who beat Hearts 5-0? Why have our performances fallen off a cliff.

Back