Edmiston House - Events not selling out

RoboProd

Official Ticketer
I've got various emails recently from a discount ticket website (SFF) hawking tickets to events at NEH, latest is the event for the Final. Really disapointing this has to be done.

If any consolation (and if any lurkers) there's been more of the filths events on it.

Because its rotten over priced swally in a paper cup no thanks
Tbh this is a good part of it

Unless it's something you really want to go the price of drink puts me off.

I went to fergie/mcleish night which was good but you end up Uncomfortable on the seats overpriced drink spending a fortune when there better alternatives.

I think sports bar when opened will do much better as long as it has better seating tables laid out.

As someone said I don't think they have really thought it out well it would have made much more money if they had made it to cater for people for more food tables on match days, the shop on one floor, even the cafe is poor its an add on

Not a great size for a venue, lack of interest for those who will perform and too small for anyone that would gather significant interest.

Had a free ticket for the event the night before the old firm in April. Lasted one drink and left.

Been in once before a game and the same, one pint and into the ground. Place was mobbed to be fair but huge queue for a pint in a paper cup isn't really appealing. Good for kids maybe?

Museum is excellent.

Thought the Callum Beattie gig was good. I’d also attend some of the screenings if younger kids were allowed in. My boys 6 and rangers daft who enjoys the fanzone pre match. They could even cap the under 12s who are allowed in.

I’ve been for last 2 old firms and been great both times minus the result, was sold out but queues were fine at the bar, this might change next year when 3,000 get to go to the piggery

Both H&H nights were mobbed and excellent as well, maybe more of those nights would be popular, Rangers review etc

It could be advertised better. For a while they weren’t even on Google when you searched Edmiston House which I didn’t even know was possible until it was pointed out to me

There are people on here desperate for this to fail and others that still don't understand why the venue caters for the size it's been built for.
It's not a 'Rangers venue', it's NEH or the 'Clyde Rooms' and it needs to be for every artist or activity that want's to hire it and pay the fee.
IMHO it will make it's money back and more in the coming years with a combination of the store revenue, a gig venue and the Museum along with matchday events.

Was at dirty Ac/dc last year thought it was perfect. Good sound beer was fine. If you go to a music festival beer is in a paper cup.

They need to advertise more get local bands in. Give the young musicians somewhere to play.

Or even have a motorcycle or car event plenty of space to park vehicles and open bars up.

They need to think out the box

Was at dirty Ac/dc last year thought it was perfect. Good sound beer was fine. If you go to a music festival beer is in a paper cup.

They need to advertise more get local bands in. Give the young musicians somewhere to play.

Or even have a motorcycle or car event plenty of space to park vehicles and open bars up.

They need to think out the box
Cars and bars don’t mix.

Back