Euro Allocation number for other clubs

Who would take a euro allocation?
Apart from Celtic I couldn't see any other Scottish club with exception of possibly Hearts selling it out on a regular basis.
Aberdeen and Hibs would only do it on a Saturday 3pm kick off and even then only if they were going well.
The rest, no chance.

I dont think Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen would be able to fill a Euro style allocation, certainly not on a regular basis, but I don’t see why we couldn’t look to give clubs the kind of allocation we give lower league teams in cup games. In return for larger away allocations ourselves

Would be ideal to fire them up in the Broomloan Rear too out the road, but understand the footprint of the ground and turnstiles doesn’t leave us much option of where the away end is placed

with the upcoming Hearts match being a big one as it stands the number of away supporters is poor....but would you support the euro allocation for other clubs if it meant more away Rangers supporters?

ps not started a good thread in a while lol

Why when these clubs wouldn't fill it?

The clubs aren't going to change their mind if we give them more tickets. Hearts, Hibs, Killie and Sheep are all playing to the gallery with their fans not wanting us in their ground.
Hearts fans are desperate for more tickets at Ibrox. They’d give us a bigger allocation if it was reciprocal

The clubs aren't going to change their mind if we give them more tickets. Hearts, Hibs, Killie and Sheep are all playing to the gallery with their fans not wanting us in their ground.
We're doing the same with Celtic in reality.

Something absolutely had to give there admittedly. Their fans were absolutely feral in the Pedro/Murty days.

I don't seek out away tickets as I couldn't go every week but it's a sad state of affairs for those who can go to support the team.

Nope as it would mean the season ticket holders that stayed in BF4 and 5 would then miss out on hearts, Aberdeen and potentially other games or again be shafted to shite seats.

a euro allocation at tyncastle would only be over 1000 while they get 2500. Aye dead on

Put away fans in BF1/BR1, smaller allocations in CD7. Amazes me this is never considered.
Me too, it’s just pure laziness from the club and police as Govan west corner suits them without too much effort.

I remember in the 90s and early 00s the away fans were always in BF1. Outside maybe Hibs, Celtic, Aberdeen and now Dundee Utd I don’t think there would be much trouble with the fans mingling outside before the game. With the 4 teams I mentioned above have them in an hour before kick off. Keep the away support in 20 mins after full time. No issues.

Would be so much easier moving season tickets from what was left in BF1 to the Govan west corner and also better seats.

Me too, it’s just pure laziness from the club and police as Govan west corner suits them without too much effort.

I remember in the 90s and early 00s the away fans were always in BF1. Outside maybe Hibs, Celtic, Aberdeen and now Dundee Utd I don’t think there would be much trouble with the fans mingling outside before the game. With the 4 teams I mentioned above have them in an hour before kick off. Keep the away support in 20 mins after full time. No issues.

Would be so much easier moving season tickets from what was left in BF1 to the Govan west corner and also better seats.

I doubt away fans would be happy with being inside the ground an hour before KO and 20 mins afterwards mind. They'd be in the ground almost 3.5 hrs!

Obviously if Rangers are doing it to them they'd do the same to Rangers fans in return.

Would offer all clubs in the league a larger allocation if they want to take it.

Probably only Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen who would take it but I’ve seen other sides bring decent numbers on occasion.

The problem would be that the other clubs in the league would struggle to sell their allocation.

There’s no chance Aberdeen and Hibs for example are bringing 2.5k in a season like this when they are both mince.

It be comes a logistical nightmare for Rangers if they sell some and not all of the allocation and would inevitably lead to empty seats.

I dont think Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen would be able to fill a Euro style allocation, certainly not on a regular basis, but I don’t see why we couldn’t look to give clubs the kind of allocation we give lower league teams in cup games. In return for larger away allocations ourselves

Would be ideal to fire them up in the Broomloan Rear too out the road, but understand the footprint of the ground and turnstiles doesn’t leave us much option of where the away end is placed
I wouldn’t fancy sitting in BF with either Hearts, Hibs or sheep bastards behind me, would you?

with the upcoming Hearts match being a big one as it stands the number of away supporters is poor....but would you support the euro allocation for other clubs if it meant more away Rangers supporters?

ps not started a good thread in a while lol
We should offer 800 to every club in the league take it or leave it,

Most of them need us more than we need them,
The majority of tickets for Ibrox should go to our fellow supporters

So we get one end and fill it while they get 2.5k, sell 1k (tops) and we end up with a stadium with 1.5k empty seats? As Lord Sugar would say ….. you’re fired!

And yes I go to away games and have only missed Earls and Hertz games due to no tickets and poor allocation and Livvy as was in Argentina on bucket list footy tour.

Said it elsewhere. The away sections should be on the BF1 side of the ground. Only one line of segregation rather than two for a Euro allocation so several hundred more Rangers fans in the ground.

I wouldn’t fancy sitting in BF with either Hearts, Hibs or sheep bastards behind me, would you?
Wouldn’t be an issue if there was a plastic screen then netting above it, in front of the section like you get in European stadiums. Doesn’t really matter as won’t be happening anyway

We're doing the same with Celtic in reality.

Something absolutely had to give there admittedly. Their fans were absolutely feral in the Pedro/Murty days.

I don't seek out away tickets as I couldn't go every week but it's a sad state of affairs for those who can go to support the team.
Not the same at all, the difference is with these diddy clubs is that their grounds are still half empty while refusing to sell us tickets!

So long as Bri gets a ticket for away games he doesn't give two flying fùcks who has to miss out at Ibrox or who has to move seats.
From experience this seems to be the case to be fair. And he can become quite smarmy and smug about it

One of these guys that seems to think no one else supports Rangers bar him. Got my eyes open with a good few supposed fellow supporters in the last few months to be fair. Total self entitlement

Yes. Give them a larger allocation but set deadlines of when tickets need sold by or they need to return them

Allow them to sell the tickets in blocks. Any unsold by a week before the game get returned

Too sensible an approach this is sadly, the board only seem to think our support care about the mentally challengeds allocation when in reality it’s the opposite I am sure those who go every week would rather have a good chance of a ticket for two trips to Edinburgh and a trip to Aberdeen than at the piggery.

Not the same at all, the difference is with these diddy clubs is that their grounds are still half empty while refusing to sell us tickets!

The ideal is the same - less away supporters. It's not about facilitating more home supporters for all the clubs doing it.

Yes. Give them a larger allocation but set deadlines of when tickets need sold by or they need to return them

Allow them to sell the tickets in blocks. Any unsold by a week before the game get returned

So the ST holders who for one reason or other are stuck in BF4/5 (ie with kids and couldn't get three seats together) will now not be guaranteed Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen or Hibs home games, but may if they get lucky, get offered a seat single somewhere else in the ground a week before the game?

So the ST holders who for one reason or other are stuck in BF4/5 (ie with kids and couldn't get three seats together) will now not be guaranteed Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen or Hibs home games, but may if they get lucky, get offered a seat single somewhere else in the ground a week before the game?
Don’t believe any other Scottish club would ever sell 2500 for a league game. For cup games absolutely, but I reckon they’d be able to sell 1500 odd

Back in 2014 we gave hearts part of the BF5 section. Think this should be offered. Those affected could be moved along to BF4 or BR5

Don’t believe any other Scottish club would ever sell 2500 for a league game. For cup games absolutely, but I reckon they’d be able to sell 1500 odd

Back in 2014 we gave hearts part of the BF5 section. Think this should be offered. Those affected could be moved along to BF4 or BR5
That was the season there was largely due to a boycott that was brought about by McCoist and his turgid football, with the spivvery that was going on and off the park contributing.

I appreciate your thinking mate and agree that they may not take a full 2500 allocation for a league game, but again, the uncertainty is still there for the folks 'left behind' in BF5.

For example, a fella in front of me travels over from NI every other week with his two young lads and has been doing that for years. His kids are ace wee fellas and I take my hat off to their commitment to the Gers. I believe he's stuck in BF5. So does he book a ferry for the games in advance only to find out he and the kids are allocated separate seats somewhere in the BF or elsewhere?

The loss of guaranteed OF games is already a kick in the teeth to guys like this... and all for they bastards?

From experience this seems to be the case to be fair. And he can become quite smarmy and smug about it

One of these guys that seems to think no one else supports Rangers bar him. Got my eyes open with a good few supposed fellow supporters in the last few months to be fair. Total self entitlement
Never been called smug before lol

Not really what I was meaning
Example we give them 2500 we get 3000 at Tynecastle (roseburn)

Not the percentage criteria lol
Yeah that'll work
Given they are cutting our allocation they aren't going to give us a higher percentage
For anything like this to work it would have to be a 5% allocation at both.

Not really what I was meaning
Example we give them 2500 we get 3000 at Tynecastle (roseburn)

Not the percentage criteria lol
Needs to be a set rule on numbers from the league. 2500-3000 minimum sorts Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, St Mirren. Percentages like European games will never work as there is too many different sizes of grounds in the league.

Back