Europa League and Conference League (except our game)

“Disappointed to throw away a 2 goal lead. Disappointed to concede goals so quickly having already conceded. Maybe I wasn’t clear enough when I shouted not to concede another one. 3rd goal is academic, 4th more academia. So yeah overall we blew the game and it’s disappointing but I’m really pleased with how we played and now we just got to sort of regroup and go again this weekend.” Big Ange

To go two up and lose the next 4 goals is just horrendous.

As I have said for 80% of the season at least both teams to score will happen in their games. They cannot defend.

Hartson said they’ll win hunners of games playing like that but it’s only when they come against good teams they’ll struggle

Hehe, that’ll do me John

Celtic done their usual quick start then crumble.

Betis took the foot off the gas after the 4th.

BTW Soro is one lucky bastard. Should've been off...surprised he didn't given how card happy the ref was. He's always a stick on for a booking.

Sociedad have come from behind to lead PSV 2-1.

Roma beating CSKA 2-1.

0-0 in the other game in our group.

Had a 5 team acca on including 4 bet builders. Needed a Rangers goal for £130 from £5. Pish.

Leicester were 2-0 up but drew 2-2.

The other game in our group finished 0-0. Maybe a good result for us?

How long will it be before the players and fans realise that this “Angeball” nonsense doesn’t actually work?

We’ve heard that this will revolutionise Scottish football when all it’s done is make them and the inventor of the style look like a second rate team.

Great to watch for us, but hugely embarrassing for them. Some serious turd polishing will be required in the coming days.

They are fucking rank rotten and long may it continue. The laughs certainly aren’t over!
The bookies will take all of your money on us winning the league. Seems a certainty based on what you say. Why not make a fortune on us - borrow thousands and bet us then.

Back