Europa League and Conference League (except our game)

Wtf happened there lol I just looked at my phone and it was 2-0 to them. Went up the stairs and came back down about 2 mins later and it’s 2-2B-DB-)B-DB-)
Haha I did the same, live score app seen it was 2-0 and went on this thread and they had scored before going on the live score app again to see the other scores and its 2-2 all in the space of a few mins.
Their defending still shockingly bad I assume :)

There’s no chance soro doesn’t get sent off in this game unless they take him off. That Jota also doesn’t know how to track back, the betis left back has had his way down the left hand side because of it.

I would do this but knowing my luck Soro will get subbed at HT
Yeah same. But they are struggling with their squad so not even sure if there is a proper replacement on their bench for him. My luck it will be Carter-Vickers who will be sent off :D

Every game against decent opposition seems to go the same for them. Fly out of the traps and after 25 to 30 minutes, the other team start controlling the game and creating chance after chance. Even going up by a couple after their good starts isn't enough, as seen by that 45 minutes, because of how amateur they are at defending and controlling the game.

Back