Europa league final ballot - Unsuccessful

Applied for EL tickets via three separate email addresses and all got as negative reply this morning.

However, same happened on our trip to Seville and I later got an offer from UEFA via email for tickets thaut were not bought/payment method declined etcuefa. Unfortunately, by the time I got the email (I was driving the good lady to the shops) and went to the link they supplied, all the additional tickets they put up were already bought. I fell out with the good lady big time that day.

Don't give up yet as there is a small chance they may put more on - we are still going to Dublin anyway so will enjoy a few beers at the fanzone if we don't get tickets.

Applied for EL tickets via three separate email addresses and all got as negative reply this morning.

However, same happened on our trip to Seville and I later got an offer from UEFA via email for tickets thaut were not bought/payment method declined etcuefa. Unfortunately, by the time I got the email (I was driving the good lady to the shops) and went to the link they supplied, all the additional tickets they put up were already bought. I fell out with the good lady big time that day.

Don't give up yet as there is a small chance they may put more on - we are still going to Dublin anyway so will enjoy a few beers at the fanzone if we don't get tickets.
Grounds for divorce I'd say!

Back