Euros Tickets - Today 10am

Is there anywhere you can sell unwanted tickets? I bought for last 16 in Gelsenkirchen but this doesn't work with what my mates have bought.

Last edited:
Is there anywhere you can sell unwanted tickets? I bought for last 16 in Gelsenkirchen but this doesn't work with what my mates have bought.
That will probably be England against a best third placed team. I'm sure you'll get rid of it / them closer to the time if you hang on to it / them.

That will probably be England against a best third placed team. I'm sure you'll get rid of it / them closer to the time if you hang on to it / them.
Yes I know but I've spent a fair bit on them already and not going to make it to the game so would rather a confirmed sale now just in case it's not England.

Yes I know but I've spent a fair bit on them already and not going to make it to the game so would rather a confirmed sale now just in case it's not England.
I sold my extras on Ticombo. Dead easy to do and got a decent price and mine were for dross like Albania vs Finland or some nonsense.

That's brutal for you mate, you were the first one in this thread that was in the queue as well

Yeah said I was blocked when I first got through. Was hoping to suprise my eldest but not to worry. Ripping the piss with those prices especially the games where you don’t even know who will be playing yet

Yeah said I was blocked when I first got through. Was hoping to suprise my eldest but not to worry. Ripping the piss with those prices especially the games where you don’t even know who will be playing yet
Aye it's a fortune for the tickets that's left on there

Yeah same there were tickets for game I wanted for 200 euros each tried to buy said they were sold out and only 400 euros each tickets left not paying that got hotel and flights already booked so me and wee man. Go for atmosphere and never know might get when there

I was fortunate enough to get 2 tickets for Belgium vs Slovakia in Frankfurt.

It was one of the 3 games I'd wanted and we're based in Frankfurt. They were 150 euros each but that works out about £120 and I thought to myself it's a once in a lifetime experience for me and my dad, and I've probably spent £100 on a night out plus taxis so what's the difference really to make the trip better.

I was fortunate enough to get 2 tickets for Belgium vs Slovakia in Frankfurt.

It was one of the 3 games I'd wanted and we're based in Frankfurt. They were 150 euros each but that works out about £120 and I thought to myself it's a once in a lifetime experience for me and my dad, and I've probably spent £100 on a night out plus taxis so what's the difference really to make the trip better.
Did you get a confirmation email through yet? Bought the tickets about 11:30am and no email yet

The buyer has paid Tocombo mate and they release the funds to me when I inform them I have transferred the tickets. The tickets arrive in my uefa wallet like a week before so you get paid at that point. Keeps it all safe so nobody gets bumped.
Ticombo will pay you 5 days after the game. Remember to initiate the pay out. I sold a few tickets on there in the past and it’s always 5 days after the game to make sure there are no issues.

Kicking myself this morning. Had the Dusseldorf QF in my basket when I finally got in. Cat 1 restricted view. Was messing around trying to get other tickets and it booted me out after 15 mins. That was the only game I needed for my trip as all others sorted. Ah well, lesson learned. Pay as soon as the tickets you need are in the cart.

Just about to post 2 tickets for sale in the ticket section, for France v Poland in Dortmund on 25th June, incase anyone is looking for that game

The buyer has paid Tocombo mate and they release the funds to me when I inform them I have transferred the tickets. The tickets arrive in my uefa wallet like a week before so you get paid at that point. Keeps it all safe so nobody gets bumped.

Is that Tocombo site legit mate ? Fancied Turkey/Georgia at Dortmund's stadium as we're staying half an hour away, but annoyingly think I missed the availability by about 20 minutes when I finally got in. They seem to have plenty on there though so would probably buy nearer the time if it's a reliable site ?

Can't complain too much as I did manage a couple of Ukraine/Slovakia tickets, but really fancy Dortmund's stadium especially as it's so close.

Did you get a confirmation email through yet? Bought the tickets about 11:30am and no email yet
Check your junk mail. Mine was in the spam folder, and all good now. the actual tickets themselves don't come out until the end of the month, but I've a conformation of the payment/invoice.

Is that Tocombo site legit mate ? Fancied Turkey/Georgia at Dortmund's stadium as we're staying half an hour away, but annoyingly think I missed the availability by about 20 minutes when I finally got in. They seem to have plenty on there though so would probably buy nearer the time if it's a reliable site ?

Can't complain too much as I did manage a couple of Ukraine/Slovakia tickets, but really fancy Dortmund's stadium especially as it's so close.
I used ticombo at the weekend to buy tickets and it was fine. I'm sure others used it for the final in Seville as well

I have a spare Belgium v Slovakia ticket of anybody is interested. I thought I’d mention it in here before listing it in the ticket office. It’s €150/£128 face value.

Yeah mate. Ive sold on it before and my mate bought his seville ticket on it. That and viago are both grand. Seller/buyer protection etc

I read all the different strategies online of how to get in the ticket portal earlier and one worked for me.

Used firefox browser on desktop, cleared cookies (and all browser data), logged into Uefa account, opened the direct link to the ticket portal at exactly 09:30, did the shape captcha, then just left the browser, no refreshing etc. then at almost exactly 10:00 the captcha with the code appeared and I did that, then the bar moved really quickly and I was in the portal at about 10:03.

There were loads of tickets when I got in, could have got cheap ones for almost any game.

I was tempted to refresh a few times but the advice I read was not to refresh whatever you do. You also needed to switch of VPNs etc.

I read all the different strategies online of how to get in the ticket portal earlier and one worked for me.

Used firefox browser on desktop, cleared cookies (and all browser data), logged into Uefa account, opened the direct link to the ticket portal at exactly 09:30, did the shape captcha, then just left the browser, no refreshing etc. then at almost exactly 10:00 the captcha with the code appeared and I did that, then the bar moved really quickly and I was in the portal at about 10:03.

There were loads of tickets when I got in, could have got cheap ones for almost any game.

I was tempted to refresh a few times but the advice I read was not to refresh whatever you do.
Cheers for sharing beforehand lol

I was tempted to refresh a few times but the advice I read was not to refresh whatever you do. You also needed to switch of VPNs etc.

That’s like the parable of the lucky git!

I did this in the previous round of sales. Got in after 15 mins so it does work. Was at work today so didn’t have the time to set up properly which scunnered me this time.

Tickets have been available for £300/400 for a while, you’d be off your nut to pay that price. There will no doubt be one site offering tickets at that price but it sounds like they are just going for the sensationalist angle.
Happens every tournament. Those prices will be at the top end of the market. All Scotland and England games are available in the £3/400 bracket all in on most resale sites for regular tickets.

We will no doubt get some headlines emerging in the next few weeks on how the Serbian and Hungary fans will be training and hunting English and Scottish blood with their UFC gloves and will be ready for a scrap if they see any English and Scottish fans around Germany.

Back