Everton’s appeal against a second point deduction has been heard.

And they have announced they will give the decision before the end of the season.

Why not just announce it tonight then every team knows where they stand going in to the final few games of the season?
Because it’s just the appeal has been heard - no decision has been reached.

And they have announced they will give the decision before the end of the season.

Why not just announce it tonight then every team knows where they stand going in to the final few games of the season?
Announce they’re relegation on the final day when they’re a point clear of safety.

Can’t get my head totally around this common consensus any team involved should be trying to win every game and ignore what’s happening to Everton. Play theirs games thinking Everton will win appeal and try and get as many points on the board as possible

Everton have been circling the drain of relegation for years. And now with the threat of administration or sadly worse, it surly won’t be long before they drop into the championship.

Can’t get my head totally around this common consensus any team involved should be trying to win every game and ignore what’s happening to Everton. Play theirs games thinking Everton will win appeal and try and get as many points on the board as possible
Whether teams need a point or three can determine many factors though from personnel to tactics especially when the teams involved are struggling.

Spoke to an Everton season ticket holder today, Apparantly they were hours away from admin this week from failing to pay the 1st stadium payment, 120million
Their owner has had his assets seized
They have been given another 2 months to pay it.

If they survive this season, certainty to go down next season if no sugar daddy takeover.

Can't believe that Paterson doesn't get a look in given they starting Coleman most weeks and Dyce moves Godfrey in for cover. Baffles me as when I see him in the team they look better for it.

If they survive this season, certainty to go down next season if no sugar daddy takeover.

Can't believe that Paterson doesn't get a look in given they starting Coleman most weeks and Dyce moves Godfrey in for cover. Baffles me as when I see him in the team they look better for it.
From what I can gather that 777 mob are basically bankrolling them despite never have being passed for the fit and proper for ages. Strange situation

I see a fair bit of Everton, he’s been struggling to get a run of games for a while for a collection of reasons. If the manager stays I think he needs to find a new club. His career is stagnating.

From what I can gather that 777 mob are basically bankrolling them despite never have being passed for the fit and proper for ages. Strange situation
if that mob get control then i would be a very concerned guy if I was an Evertonian, I think they will put ownership of the new stadium into one of their separate companies and lease it back to the club, I really do not see any way that Everton thrive or survive under 777, worrying times ahead for that club

I thought I heard that 777 took a loan from an asset management company to bolster income to basically keep the lights on? Or something along those lines anyway.
On another note, do they still owe us money on the the Patterson transfer?

I see a fair bit of Everton, he’s been struggling to get a run of games for a while for a collection of reasons. If the manager stays I think he needs to find a new club. His career is stagnating.
Do Everton fans still like Coleman? - he always seems to be at fault with a conceded goal per every 2 games or so

so they're waiting to see if Everton survive by more than 2 points ,just so they cant pin relegation on the authorities
More likely to wait till everton are mathematically safe, then deduct points that won't effect them . For example if they finish 4 points from the 3rd bottom side, they will deduct them 3 points.

It's a load of nonsense.

Do Everton fans still like Coleman? - he always seems to be at fault with a conceded goal per every 2 games or so
He’s still well respected amongst the fans due to his service and loyalty to the club but his best days are long gone.
I can only assume Patterson was his replacement but that transition has honestly been very difficult for both player and club. As I said if the manager stays Patterson has to find a new club to try get his career back on track.

Back