Fabio carvalho

trueblue ped

On loan at hull from liverpool
Played against us in champs league and looked very good player
Plays as an attackin midfielder and would he be a great addition to our team if we could get him

Thoughts

Absolutely no chance of him being loaned to us. Liverpool stole him from Fulham a couple of years ago for £5m when he was actually reckoned to be really worth upward of £25m. He is a top player and they will not risk him playing on the mud flats in Dundee or being launched into space by some Murderwell defender.

Absolutely no chance of him being loaned to us. Liverpool stole him from Fulham a couple of years ago for £5m when he was actually reckoned to be really worth upward of £25m. He is a top player and they will not risk him playing on the mud flats in Dundee or being launched into space by some Murderwell defender.
I agree , plus with a new manager coming in next season , I'm sure he'll have a clean slate to prove his worth to him.

Although he’s probably not going to be coming here, I doubt Liverpool care too much about where he’s loaned he’s never making the grade with them.

Back