Fans Displays in the Broomloan

Total waste of time trying to win over or even try to play on there conscious these losers, next year when they are at other clubs probably won't even look out for our results

Last edited:
The move was the most important thing in my opinion so all will be well now
You’re wrong. If you think they’ll sit back and say nothing because they’ve got a Copland section you’ll be mistaken

The current circumstances are no where near as contentious as the previous 2 I mentioned. Let’s not forget their message banners at the St Mirren game earlier in the season on the Sunday after Cyprus. They knew Copland front was in the pipeline back then but still held the banners up

Have you seen this ffs!!....
437545115_122152928204082366_4961673721104541975_n.jpg

Only way to get players to notice is to boo them when they touch the ball. Then they will know how it feels.

I was just wondering an appropriate Worded Display for our non Achieving/Gutless Squad of supposed footballers. The displays have been brilliant in the past, however even they must be pissed off, I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest, if there was a poignant display directed at the team?
I'm sick of fans displays

Just ignore them at full time. No abuse, no clapping. Just head down as we’re leaving the stadium.

That’s all they’re worth.

Will never happen but I’d rather a silent protest along with banners or even an empty stadium for the last home game of the season. Until the board get the message that we won’t put up with mediocrity nothing will change.

I’m still boiling I’ll be there on Sunday I’m probably part of the bigger problem keep ploughing money into rangers every single season it’s a disease.
I’m no’ giving up 5 mygers points for any daft protest.:))

An empty stadium against Dundee would certainly let the let down, bottle bag underachievers know, that we've had enough supporting players that don’t understand the responsibility of playing for Rangers.
well that ones that don't turn up , then don't come back

I was just wondering an appropriate Worded Display for our non Achieving/Gutless Squad of supposed footballers. The displays have been brilliant in the past, however even they must be pissed off, I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest, if there was a poignant display directed at the team?
It would hurt our players feelings and Tav would be disappointed.

They may not go out and play the next game like it was a cup final.

Our standards will never change , second will never be good enough

“Everything from everyone, we done our part, you couldn’t do yours”

Tbf the fans f*ck off with 10% of the game still to go just like the players f*ck off with 10% of the season to go. So really it should be "Something From Everyone."

I don't personally leave early but the fans haven't been everything from everyone either.

The singing section is being moved to the front and centre of the Copeland , ultimately that was the most important thing to many , they’ll be no Motherwell away type demonstrations again towards players or board , you could get relegated and there won’t be a peep

Where is the Copeland?

I am gonna keep banging this drum on here until our fans know how to spell the name of the Rangers end at our own ground.

Nothing like that will help

Total waste of time trying to win over or even try to play on there conscious these losers, next year when they are at other clubs probably won't even look out for our results
Nonsense. Look at Liverpool, team full of epl and champions league winners have just collapsed. It happens for a variety of reasons not simply that “the players have chucked it”

The singing section is being moved to the front and centre of the Copeland , ultimately that was the most important thing to many , they’ll be no Motherwell away type demonstrations again towards players or board , you could get relegated and there won’t be a peep
That's nonsense the biggest protests or actions against the board or players have been UB led for years.

Nonsense I assume your seat got moved for the union bears

Nonsense. Look at Liverpool, team full of epl and champions league winners have just collapsed. It happens for a variety of reasons not simply that “the players have chucked it”
You really need to have chucked it to play the way we have against the likes of Dundee, Motherwell and Ross County

As much as we don't like some of them why don't we just get behind the players?

No matter what your thoughts are, there is still a chance to win the title and this is the best way to do it and not by holding banners up calling them all c.unts

we wont ever surrender!

We have a group of fragile players, I doubt protesting against them before a game even starts will have a positive effect.
Probably better to get behind them and hope we can maybe inspire a little more out of them.

Back