Fans today

Not sure about that. Crowd were starting to get on the team's backs in the first half, and the reaction to Hagi getting motm was poor (even though it was a strange one).
I don't think it was a poor reaction mate, more one of bewilderment.

I don't think it was a poor reaction mate, more one of bewilderment.

It was a bit of fun at a moment that was quite tense and, in any case, it certainly didn't phase Hagi. The lad was very measured and positive when he spoke after the game.

I too, thought the crowd were decent yesterday. I'll repeat what I always say, our support are very much reactive to what's happening on the park. When the team ramped it up second half, so did the crowd I thought.

I was there, as usual.
I just said pish because that covered every sentence you made.
You may have let the players down but don't say we, you don't speak for me.
Nah mate I was there to the end as normal,but you are not making any kind of rational points.You can't counter anything I've said because it's the truth.Deny it all you like I was surrounded by guys greeting and abusing the players with Nathan and Hagi getting it tight through the game.

Nah mate I was there to the end as normal,but you are not making any kind of rational points.You can't counter anything I've said because it's the truth.Deny it all you like I was surrounded by guys greeting and abusing the players with Nathan and Hagi getting it tight through the game.
I was there to the end also, as usual. Copland front, never heard anyone being abused.
The odd moan cause it wasn't a great performance but for a game against a diddy team it was a better than usual atmosphere.
Just because you state it's the truth, doesn't mean it's correct, they are your opinions.
I'm being serious mate, I actually don't agree with 1 sentence you made in your original post.
Myself and another poster never agreed with you and your reply was we weren't at the game. Fs.
We are allowed to disagree with you, are we not, or are you always right?

I was there to the end also, as usual. Copland front, never heard anyone being abused.
The odd moan cause it wasn't a great performance but for a game against a diddy team it was a better than usual atmosphere.
Just because you state it's the truth, doesn't mean it's correct, they are your opinions.
I'm being serious mate, I actually don't agree with 1 sentence you made in your original post.
Myself and another poster never agreed with you and your reply was we weren't at the game. Fs.
We are allowed to disagree with you, are we not, or are you always right?
Of course everyone has their own opinion but responding to a post with just a single derogatory word doesn't really contribute much.I was only posting what my experience was you have a different viewpoint that's fine .Yeah for the record I have been wrong lots of times but not on this occaision:)

Of course everyone has their own opinion but responding to a post with just a single derogatory word doesn't really contribute much.I was only posting what my experience was you have a different viewpoint that's fine .Yeah for the record I have been wrong lots of times but not on this occaision:)
Yes you are. You spelt it wrong. ;)

Can't agree. The Copland front was full of moany bastards. Felt like they were on the players back after 10 mins into the game.

I don’t think there’s another fan base in the country that has so many debates about how shite our own fans are.

Is it really so bad? What’s the atmosphere like compared to your average EPL game or championship game down south? I’m willing to bet it’s still a lot better when you compare the two.

Well that’s not good enough, unless the full stadium is singing for the full 90 minutes and doing the bouncy it’s pure shite don’t you know!:p
Aye true enough. If you aren't doing synchronised swimming, erm I mean jumping going WHOAAAH OOOAAAH or singing an ABBA song when we get a throw in at the half way line then not much point in being there. :D

The fans seemed a little jumpy in the first half, especially when Bassey & Goldson were passing it between themselves, even though it’s clear they were trying to create space for the diagonal.

Fans were great in the second half though.

Zero criticism - it's a great idea - but what of the Broomloan Collective? From my seat it seems still just UB who do the work. We DO need rest of Broomloan helping but that's not happening yet.

Back