First players you hated

Jonny Doyle. I supported Queens Park until I was 18 (long story) his very last appearance for the manky mob 1981 he bared his arse to the QP fans at Lesser Hampden in a Glasgow cup tie im sure the fanny was sent off. Week later he died :eek::D

Neil Lennon. My first real memory of watching Rangers was the SC Final of 2002 and I remember him having bleach blonde hair for the game and he was just generally going about barging into our players. On the flip side that game also gave me my first footballing hero- Barry Ferguson

I was too consumed with my all consuming hatred for the fhilth I forgot about that phukn low life barsteward Neil Simpson a lowlife scumbag worthy of the same hate reserved for a 19th Century Terrorist.

Billy McNeill
Bobby Lennox
Bertie Auld....

.... and Alan Ball.

Scotland v England was a big thing too back then.

Never minded Lennox.......wee Jinky, McNeil and Hay for them.....I'll raise you a Mick Channon or Bobby Moore versus Ball.......

Frank McGarvey
McAvennie
Tony Fitzpatrick
And although not a player at the time, special mention to Jimmy Hill

Never minded Lennox.......wee Jinky, McNeil and Hay for them.....I'll raise you a Mick Channon or Bobby Moore versus Ball.......
For some reason Gerry Francis - just could not stand this overrated pr1ck.
Ona domestic front it has to be Lemon, Simpson and Mutton.
On a post playing front it has to be the most bhitter of horrible people - Boyd and McNeil - Two absolutely bitter, bitter people who never really reveled themselves until their playing days were over.

Drew Jarvie, who couldn't hate the c un t.
Paul Mariner, I don't know why but I just couldn't stand him, 40 years later I still can't fathom why I disliked him so much.
Lastly, Johnny Doyle. No explanation needed.

Neil Simpson. Nothing more than a Fuckin Thug.:mad:
Any bastard in green and grey.:mad:
Special mention for that narcissistic prick Ronaldo. :mad:

I honestly don't remember ever "hating" any players until Brown and Griffiths. I'm 40, but I really don't remember actually despising anyone the way I do those two.

Bertie Auld,Tommy Gemmell,Neil Lennon, Artur the holy goalie,Tom Boyd,Sutton.

Forgot.....Simpson the thug.

Last edited:
All of the names mentioned above. In their current side i detest Lustig. He's always up there with the usual neds, giving it the big 1. Firstly, he's shite. Secondly he's a total shite Bag and wouldn't have got wide if we had our usual teams in the last few years. In addition to this, you can tell he's a fake, only doing it to appease the unwashed.

Peter grant was and still is the ultimate cant in my book. Lennon is very much of the same mould.

Cants

Andy Walker, the worst co-commentator on the box. The hatred is ripping out of him towards us, exemplified in the 2-3 game from last season when they got their third. Couldn’t hide it.

From his playing days, he had a face that even if he didn’t play football, you just knew he’s one of them. Not unlike Archdeacon or McGarvet.

Anyone who wore the green and grey, plus
Willie Miller, best ref Scotland never had.
Simpson.
Dougie Arnott
Hugh Sproat

Aitken and Grunt were just old school fannies.

Lennon, Brown and Griffiths I fckn hate with a passion.

something strange happens to some normal non tims when they join that mhob its like the worst of cult religion brainwashing so for me any jump the dyke is loathsome home grown tims already are loathsome ,away from them doug rougvie and paul sturrock

Leighton
Miller
Aitken

But real hate came later. Boruc, Sutton, Lennon and a host of other bitter bastards who cause hatred with their pish.

Right now that prick Brown

Everyone that has played for them,pat stanton,willie Miller,strachan,Simpson,Harper,Leighton,rough, big mention to the mentally challenged that signed for stoke this season hate him would love to see him out of the game for good.

Aitken
Steve Nicol
Strachan
Willie Miller
Joe Miller
Fatson
Sutton
Thompson
Balde
Grant
Lennon
Simpson x 1,000,000 :mad:
McGhee
Colquhoun
McAvennie
McClair
Van Hoodwink

I truly hate Martin O’Neill.

An odious piece of shit who let his own hatred of us show through when he dragged Lennon over to the scum fans at the end of a game at Ibrox. Even Lennon was embarrassed and he’s obviously a c#nt as well.

The green brigade shit comes from O’Neills time, the bigot scale at parkhead went through the roof thanks to him and Lennon carried it on. That’s his legacy right there.

Chic Charnley
Peter Grant
Alan Thomson
Sutton
Duncan Shearer
Robbie Winters
Stevie “sloth” Fulton
Rod McDonald

Back