Football breakfasts are the best

My cousin married an Earl Haig years ago, her mum worked for the filth, she had loads of contacts and used to get us all tickets for the old firm games at the Stydome, she always had a champagne breakfast at her house on the morning of the game, 6 mhanks and me and my cousin.

Brilliant times and all very civilised, until we got to the ground of course :))

My cousin married an Earl Haig years ago, her mum worked for the filth, she had loads of contacts and used to get us all tickets for the old firm games at the Stydome, she always had a champagne breakfast at her house on the morning of the game, 6 mhanks and me and my cousin.

Brilliant times and all very civilised, until we got to the ground of course :))
Feck that mate wouldn’t be near any of them on the morning of a game against that lot :D

Have they not heard of Iron Brew or a roll n square / lorne or whatever the arguement takes us to on here :)) :)) :))

Interesting fusion of foods going on there. Sausage rolls and pasteis de nata for the Plymouth lads and olives and scotch pies for the Middlesbourough ones. B-D

A good old working class munchie box with olives, crackers, carrots, scotch eggs, crusts cut off the sandwiches. All served on fine China plates.

Funny you should say that but I remember a flute band member from NI putting Pernod into his cornflakes when they were over :eek:
Same, I seen it on the way back from Belfast on the bus and also stopped for a Chinese and seen a guy with a chicken curry in the two tuna and wonder how he’d eat it with no cutlery and just spooned it out with his hand, one scoop of rice , one scoop of curry and straight into the mouth !

All rather anaemic looking and more likely to set them up for 90 minutes on the bog than a football match.
How weak is your digestive system?

*Unless any of them are coeliac in which case then yes it would set them up for more than 90mins on the bog.

Latest posts

Back