Former Celtic Boys Club chairman faces abuse trial

Liewell brought back to use whatever influence he has to alter the forthcoming court cases in fiddlers favour.

Don't anyone doubt this. He'll be backed by Clancy the fellow romanist lawyer.
"employed as a teacher from 1976 until he retired in 2017."

And nobody suspected anything in over 40 years

I bow to your superior knowledge on the finer details, sir.
I’m sort of guessing to be honest but civil cases have a balance of probabilities and these two animals already have a conviction with one of them jailed. I just don’t see why the government/judicial system protecting these paedos has that big a bearing on protecting their bastardised football team.

I’m sort of guessing to be honest but civil cases have a balance of probabilities and these two animals already have a conviction with one of them jailed. I just don’t see why the government/judicial system protecting these paedos has that big a bearing on protecting their bastardised football team.
I just don’t see why the government/judicial system protecting these paedos has that big a bearing on protecting their bastardised football team.

Because, and this is purely my opinion, a RC in power will put his religion before anything else. They will also use useful and immoral idiots like Salmond and the boot to achieve their ends elsewhere.

Which begs the only question left.

Why has not one single opposition MP commented on this disgusting and reprehensible state of affairs?
Every politician that Spotlight contacted stated they could not do anything until the SFA inquiry was complete. Well that came and went a long time ago and wasn’t worth the paper it was written on.
One perpetrator apparently is unfit to attend court? We strongly disagree with this. If he can go shopping alone daily, and also walk past a school and have a conversation with his neighbour, then why can’t he attend court. We know this because we’ve seen it. The footage has been passed to the correct people.

No coincidence that Liewell is back in the hot seat to oversea all this detest that club . The game on the 2 nd Jan a banner should be unveiled JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS
I have been calling for this for ages, a banner at the front of each stand at Ibrox simply saying "Justice for Celtics victims" would be picked up by the TV cameras as the play went up and down the park. That along with us all contacting our MPs and MSPs would keep the heat on them. Lets not forget the victims of this horrible club were children and some of these children are no longer here to witness Celtic being held to account as the hell they were subjected to was all too much for them to bear and the poor souls took their own lives. When Celtic are eventually punished for their abhorrent crimes we can only hope it brings some form of closure to those whose lives were torn apart by Celtics employees and enables those poor souls whose mental torture at Celtics hands was too much for them can now rest in piece.

Every politician that Spotlight contacted stated they could not do anything until the SFA inquiry was complete. Well that came and went a long time ago and wasn’t worth the paper it was written on.
One perpetrator apparently is unfit to attend court? We strongly disagree with this. If he can go shopping alone daily, and also walk past a school and have a conversation with his neighbour, then why can’t he attend court. We know this because we’ve seen it. The footage has been passed to the correct people.

All credit to you guys for what you have done.

The problem with passing it to the 'correct people' is that nothing seems to happen. Those in positions of power simply allow things to be stalled again and again.

Maybe passing it to friendly people in the media (I know :rolleyes: ) would be more effective.

All credit to you guys for what you have done.

The problem with passing it to the 'correct people' is that nothing seems to happen. Those in positions of power simply allow things to be stalled again and again.

Maybe passing it to friendly people in the media (I know :rolleyes: ) would be more effective.
Kind of agree with you. The Correct People need to get the finger out.

I have been calling for this for ages, a banner at the front of each stand at Ibrox simply saying "Justice for Celtics victims" would be picked up by the TV cameras as the play went up and down the park. That along with us all contacting our MPs and MSPs would keep the heat on them. Lets not forget the victims of this horrible club were children and some of these children are no longer here to witness Celtic being held to account as the hell they were subjected to was all too much for them to bear and the poor souls took their own lives. When Celtic are eventually punished for their abhorrent crimes we can only hope it brings some form of closure to those whose lives were torn apart by Celtics employees and enables those poor souls whose mental torture at Celtics hands was too much for them can now rest in piece.
Wouldn't hold my breath Broxmiester on your banner theory, TV companies would simply have them pixilated out, by their friends at SKY BT and especially the BBC. Just like the way they all use the mute button during Ibrox disaster minutes silences.

There is no doubt the King Rhat has returned to the lair for obvious reasons , he after all invented Separate Entity and will be keen to promote their lies , deflections , and cover up tricks . To me it shows the entire board of that rhancid club are united in defence and denial of the past CSA atrocities committed , and is the reason he was invited back to such an influential role , they see him as the saviour of their sordid club , and let's face it lies and deceit are his , and their forte . They are worried .Probably too late , as the the evidence against is overwhelming , they ,and the perpetrators , won't succeed , in that I have no doubt.

There is no doubt the King Rhat has returned to the lair for obvious reasons , he after all invented Separate Entity and will be keen to promote their lies , deflections , and cover up tricks . To me it shows the entire board of that rhancid club are united in defence and denial of the past CSA atrocities committed , and is the reason he was invited back to such an influential role , they see him as the saviour of their sordid club , and let's face it lies and deceit are his , and their forte . They are worried .Probably too late , as the the evidence against is overwhelming , they ,and the perpetrators , won't succeed , in that I have no doubt.

There should be a campaign to remove Stein and McNeil from the SFA Hall of Fame when the victims of their silence finally receive justice. Celtc themselves should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute when not contacting the police and other authorities when children and young people were knowingly being abused. Throw that degenerate club out of our game, once and for all.

Back