Former Celtic Boys Club chairman faces abuse trial

What do you expect from a political group that has members who want to lower the age of consent to 12 and who take drag queen's into primary schools. Morally bankrupt.
Surely not! I hope that is a throw away line. Surely that is not in their manifesto? I live abroad, so I am not up on political parties manifesto's. I find that hard to believe. It is 18 in Holland, not 16.

It’s simply “if” they want to see it.
One scumbag fan of that club, only last week told me that the paedophile ring was obviously at place where the trophies were sold!
I asked him if he accepted there was such a ring.
The clown said “yes”.
So I asked “what about those who didn’t work at that places?”
Point I’m really trying to make here is that, yet again, the Sellik minded drop into their usual defence mode.
The Gatling gun comes out and it’s deny and deflect.
Everywhere and anywhere, we all get it.
The legal system, the police, the football authorities and, of course, the Rangers support.
Pointscoring before victims, I’m told.
Where I disagree with you is the Judiciary, the Police system and the Football authorities in Scotland are A - complicit in the cover up and B - will do anything to anything but force the issue.

Surely not! I hope that is a throw away line. Surely that is not in their manifesto? I live abroad, so I am not up on political parties manifesto's. I find that hard to believe. It is 18 in Holland, not 16.
Their policy is that if the school finds your 13 year old daughter getting rooted by another pupil, the teachers don't have to tell you or anyone else. It's all part of their ideology that the State is the true parent.

Where I disagree with you is the Judiciary, the Police system and the Football authorities in Scotland are A - complicit in the cover up and B - will do anything to anything but force the issue.
That’s my initial point.
If they actually want to see it, the evidence is there in front of them.
To date though, there seems to be a reluctance to, at least, prioritise, the evidence.
Actually, maybe the two biggest blocks to justice for the victims, and I failed to mention them earlier, is the lack of political and press pressures and frankly, I can’t help but think the lack of press activity is down to political shenanigans.

I'm unsure of the proposed AOC, however, it is under serious consideration by the Scot. Gov. Driven in part by Patrick Harvie of the Greens. Mr Harvie has some rather troublesome views and links.

Just went back to your post there when I was thinking of the football authorities neglect.
I hadn’t realised you’d mentioned it above.
I wanted to add the neglect of the SFA and, in particular, their choice to lead their inquiry.
Wtf were they thinking.
Talk about marking your own homework!
Talk about opening yourselves up to accusations of whitewashing!
If “the Tories” had done something like similar?
Neglectful doesn’t cover it.
Again though, should their not have been some influence from above, like the government?
Then again, their input might have been to tell them not to bother, given that they don’t seem to think child abuse at sports clubs deserves investigation.

A 69-year-old man was arrested and charged in connection with a non-recent sexual offence against a child. ( Non Recent) WTF is that all about.
We'll be getting Non Recent Murders, Burglaries, Thefts next.
What a joke of a country.
The Police are searching through all cold case murders, which means non-recent. All the Celtic abuse cases are non-recent. I don't see anything wrong with that. It makes the cunts that think they got away with it, sleep uneasy.

A 69-year-old man was arrested and charged in connection with a non-recent sexual offence against a child. ( Non Recent) WTF is that all about.
Historic sexual offences/abuse more like they should have said.

While not in the official party manifesto to my knowledge (I never said it was tbf) they absolutely have members and close allies who have some extremely concerning views when it comes to children. Patrick Harvie of the Green is a particularly concerning one. Do some research on him and his past and you'll certainly feel unwell.

Inappropriate sexual contact or behaviour towards people (some minors) is rife within the SNP.

Should be historical abuse.
Currently going through something similar.
I reported what happened 7 years ago & there wasn't enough evident.
2 years ago the police came back & said 3 other men had came forward, 1 of them sadly committed suicide & thr others were willing to go to court if I would.
Hes currently in prison (almost a year & a half) & I can't thank the police enough that are working on the case.
The main CID officer said he's the worst offender he's ever seen & wants him away for a long time.
It's currently scheduled for August this year & I've to give evidence on March.
Safe to say I'm ******** myself but I need to do what's right.
Hooe these people get Justice.

Just went back to your post there when I was thinking of the football authorities neglect.
I hadn’t realised you’d mentioned it above.
I wanted to add the neglect of the SFA and, in particular, their choice to lead their inquiry.
Wtf were they thinking.
Talk about marking your own homework!
Talk about opening yourselves up to accusations of whitewashing!
If “the Tories” had done something like similar?
Neglectful doesn’t cover it.
Again though, should their not have been some influence from above, like the government?
Then again, their input might have been to tell them not to bother, given that they don’t seem to think child abuse at sports clubs deserves investigation.
You're fourth sentence there.

They knew fine well what they were doing.

As for our politicians? The SNP are up to their knees in the whitewash, but the silence from the opposition parties is telling. The majority of Labour and Green MPs will be happy to look the other way, because they're the same breed as the Gov't and the Tories are simply too feart and too much of an irrelevance to keep this issue to the fore.

As for our politicians? The SNP are up to their knees in the whitewash, but the silence from the opposition parties is telling. The majority of Labour and Green MPs will be happy to look the other way, because they're the same breed as the Gov't and the Tories are simply too feart and too much of an irrelevance to keep this issue to the fore.
Can't understand why the Tories are too feart. They've already been othered so much in Scotland they're regarded as scum by anyone who doesn't support them. Do they have some skeletons in their own cupboard?

King on the left.

king2.jpg

Those poor boys surrounded by beasts.
Is that the c….nt wae a hardon?

2 years ago the police came back & said 3 other men had came forward, 1 of them sadly committed suicide & thr others were willing to go to court if I would.
Hes currently in prison (almost a year & a half) & I can't thank the police enough that are working on the case.
The main CID officer said he's the worst offender he's ever seen & wants him away for a long time.

Keep the head up Neil.

All good people are behind you mate.

Votes before, I was going to say “principles” but that’s the wrong word and I don’t know what the correct word would be.
Other than “us being dragged into it and we’ve got to protect our pals”.

Votes before, I was going to say “principles” but that’s the wrong word and I don’t know what the correct word would be.
Other than “us being dragged into it and we’ve got to protect our pals”.
There is an absolute clear and obvious reason why this poxed Gov't have given religious denominations and sporting organisations a free pass when it comes to looking into historical abuse.

The RC vote and of course the amount of SNP MPs 'protecting their own.'

This country truly is a cesspit.

Last edited:
The club are obviously being protected. From our experience since we started Spotlight then we have no doubt that this is the case.
From Mason who openly stated that the tax case was as bad as child abuse. Humza who refused to speak to victims and families. Dornan whose son played for cbc while this was all going on and continually uses deflection tactics, and called a member of Spotlight a bigot when he was contacted for his view on the subject. The list goes on.
We won’t give up. We can’t.

Last edited:
Christ i even remember a radio DJ was sacked for calling it out. Sure it was Pink song was playing "who knew" and he shouted out Big Jock!

There is an absolute clear and obvious reason why this poxed Gov't have given religious denominations and sporting organisations a free pass when it comes to looking into historical abuse.

The RC vote and of course the amount of SNP MPs 'protecting their own.'

This country truly is a cesspit.

Ironically, they wouldn't keep getting away with this in Southern Ireland.

Ironically, they wouldn't keep getting away with this in Southern Ireland.
In any other country this issue would of been taken to task decades ago. The obscene length of time for justice for me is just proof that anyone with any genuine clout or power actively ignore a mass paedophile ring and the reasons range from alienating core voters for particular parties all the way down to purely trying save the image of their favourite sports team. Its properly moraless and 100% a fact which is horrifying beyond belief.

I can only offer words of support mate, I have huge respect for what you have done and will do to see this bastard get what he deserves, your an incredibly brave man and god knows we need more people like you,
Your action has stopped this happening to other people and that’s a special thing to do.
I like many others are with you and I hope and pray you get some peace when this trial is all over my friend.

In any other country this issue would of been taken to task decades ago. The obscene length of time for justice for me is just proof that anyone with any genuine clout or power actively ignore a mass paedophile ring and the reasons range from alienating core voters for particular parties all the way down to purely trying save the image of their favourite sports team. Its properly moraless and 100% a fact which is horrifying beyond belief.

Politics, the judiciary and the media in Scotland in 2022 is like Southern Ireland in the 1950's, where they all bent the knee in subservience and indulged in cover-ups to " keep the good name " of the Church intact. Everyone knew what went on, but said nothing. The parallels with Celtc FC, their paedophile rings and identical silence from the powers that be in 2022 says it all.

Politics, the judiciary and the media in Scotland in 2022 is like Southern Ireland in the 1950's, where they all bent the knee in subservience and indulged in cover-ups to " keep the good name " of the Church intact. Everyone knew what went on, but said nothing. The parallels with Celtc FC, their paedophile rings and identical silence from the powers that be in 2022 says it all.
It's extremely telling. As we all know the barriers put in front of the victims for the sake of a football really goes to show the gutter morals that lead our nation. We can all hand on heart say that we have more empathy and understanding than actual politicians and club representatives.

It's extremely telling. As we all know the barriers put in front of the victims for the sake of a football really goes to show the gutter morals that lead our nation. We can all hand on heart say that we have more empathy and understanding than actual politicians and club representatives.

The Scottish Establishment, for use of a better word, deliberately left out churches and football clubs from any major inquiry into the horrific abuse of children. They did that because of two specific organisations in Scotland synonymous with such obscene behaviour. We all know which two organisations they are.

A former senior figure at Celtic FC’s feeder club has been charged in connection with an alleged sexual offence against a child, The Times has learnt.

Gerald King, 69, a former chairman of Celtic Boys Club, is due to appear at Glasgow sheriff court in May.

King, from Springburn, Glasgow, taught and coached football at a primary school in the north of the city. He was employed as a teacher from 1976 until he retired in 2017.

Police Scotland said: “A 69-year-old man was arrested and charged in connection with a non-recent sexual offence against a child. A report was submitted to the procurator fiscal.”

The Crown Office confirmed that King was involved in an active solemn case, meaning it is likely to be prosecuted on indictment before a judge or sheriff and jury. A preliminary hearing is scheduled to be held at the beginning of May.

King also served as a coach at Celtic Boys Club and contributed to its official magazine. In 1985 he used the publication to ask boys to send him photographs and accounts of “funny incidents” during training.

As well as being a teacher and football coach, King also used to work for a business selling sporting trophies and medals.

This week Francis Cairney, 86, who served as the general manager of Celtic Boys Club from 1974 until 1991, was said to be suffering from dementia.

It is alleged that he indecently assaulted a teenager at Celtic Park, the club’s stadium in the Parkhead area of Glasgow, and another at the club’s former training ground.

Cairney, of Uddingston, South Lanarkshire, is also charged with indecently assaulting another teenage boy at a hotel room in Aviemore and in a car in Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, on various occasions between August 1, 1988 and June 30, 1989.

He denies all the charges.

Cairney was due to go on trial at the beginning of next month but his lawyer Jim McParland said he was suffering from dementia and results of an NHS scan were expected in the near future.

A further hearing has been set for next week.

Liewell brought back to use whatever influence he has to alter the forthcoming court cases in fiddlers favour.

Don't anyone doubt this. He'll be backed by Clancy the fellow romanist lawyer.

They will delay until all the Paedo's are dead,
Disgusting club that has absolutely no morals whatsoever.
Young guys took their own lives because of this and all that club want to do is hide away until they all pass away.

Who is accountable for all these delays?

I know lawyers are experts at can-kicking, but this is a fūcking disgrace, the survivors haven't been given a moment's thought, it is like the justice system is bending over backwards to appease the scumbag perpetrators of these horrible crimes.

This country is a shit hole.

Who is accountable for all these delays?

I know lawyers are experts at can-kicking, but this is a fūcking disgrace, the survivors haven't been given a moment's thought, it is like the justice system is bending over backwards to appease the scumbag perpetrators of these horrible crimes.

This country is a shit hole.

The malign influence of that disgusting paedo club runs deep in this city, mate.

The Scottish Establishment, for use of a better word, deliberately left out churches and football clubs from any major inquiry into the horrific abuse of children. They did that because of two specific organisations in Scotland synonymous with such obscene behaviour. We all know which two organisations they are.
Which begs the only question left.

Why has not one single opposition MP commented on this disgusting and reprehensible state of affairs?

Which begs the only question left.

Why has not one single opposition MP commented on this disgusting and reprehensible state of affairs?

That Holyrood itself has for decades ignored and refused to condemn what is a national scandal only confirms the iron grip that those two appalling organisations hold over our politicians.

What’s their purpose in delaying and spreading out these court cases?
This one is a convicted paedo, the dead one also so it should have little consequences to the big civil case.

Back