Former Celtic Boys Club chairman faces abuse trial

Agree in principle, but to be absolutely fair to the police, we now have 5 ongoing cases GR.

The others, it’s hard to disagree mate.
I know bud, just annoying the police put out a tweet about an alleged song being sung by a player, but seem to be silence on this situation. Churns my stomach to think about what these young lads went through.

Draw attention to it and you are accused of “point scoring” and the relevance of WHAT you are drawing attention to dismissed.

It’s frightening that open & free discussion is rounded on so easily and there is general acceptance of it in Scotland.
Very true. I was accused of " gloating" about children being raped by three different posters only yesterday. Yes. that's right. GLOATING. Some on here are beyond belief.

I know bud, just annoying the police put out a tweet about an alleged song being sung by a player, but seem to be silence on this situation. Churns my stomach to think about what these young lads went through.

I know, me too.

That was totally political points scoring by the Scottish SNP Government.

We all need to expose their lies & hypocrisy & get a bit of fairness & balance back into Scotland.

We’re fine NG.

It’s just turned into something much larger than we originally believed mate.
Remember to take time out away from your excellent work as this sort of work can effect your well being and effect sleep patterns ect .

Hopefully you have a professional that will help you stay sane and live away from the case.

Hopefully you’re all well and able to switch off

Remember to take time out away from your excellent work as this sort of work can effect your well being and effect sleep patterns ect .

Hopefully you have a professional that will help you stay sane and live away from the case.

We’re good my friend, and hope you are.

If we need any help you’ll be the first call lol

P#1 was not only brought back after Stein kicked him out, he sat in the directors box and was a key member of multiple Sellik lejunds testimonial committees.

He had the keys to the place.

Don't forget, the man who replaced him, P#2, that grotesque, overbearing boor, who was a known child molester before he even joined CBC, was given the full, unequivocal backing of the whole Sellik family by St Tommy of the Calton.

This is an organisation trawling the depths of moral turpitude over and over and over again.

I am loathe to "like"ing posts on this subject but this is the absolute truth on this vile organisation

P#1 was not only brought back after Stein kicked him out, he sat in the directors box and was a key member of multiple Sellik lejunds testimonial committees.

He had the keys to the place.

Don't forget, the man who replaced him, P#2, that grotesque, overbearing boor, who was a known child molester before he even joined CBC, was given the full, unequivocal backing of the whole Sellik family by St Tommy of the Calton.

This is an organisation trawling the depths of moral turpitude over and over and over again.
Their entire cult is stained by these misdeeds, it’s endemic at Celtc and in their faith. This country would be an infinitely better place if we had said no.

M8 that is so much not true,

In southern Ireland, they are now in the 21st century.

Their government done an independent investigation.

The commission found that Catholic priests and nuns had terrorised thousands of boys and girls for decades and that government inspectors had failed to stop the chronic beatings, rapes and humiliation.

Our country looks at the SFA papers and what it found out. An association that employed Celtic directors at the time of the scandal.
Yet they still let the Papists have a stranglehold on education.

I'm not buying it.

Yet they still let the Papists have a stranglehold on education.

I'm not buying it.

Interesting enough, I heard a RC on radio the other day. He said he was brought up RC in Liverpool. His education (social studies) was solely formed around Catholicism. Was never taught about slavery, or the British empire etc. It was only on papist beliefs. Everything else was whitewashed and he felt so ignorant not knowing what Black people had to endure {slavery was the topic of the show}.

In Scotland I bet its the same. And the word covenanter never mentioned in these schools. I know its off topic slightly, but when you think about what is actually happening here with regards - no RC wants to even discuss these horrendous crimes at Celtic no matter their occupation, it makes you wonder if its the brainwashing they receive as kids from their School and church.

I wish Rangers would come out and say that the Australian game is cancelled as we do not want to play against a club that has shielded child abusers from justice. Then we can sit back and watch what happens with the World media, never mind Scotland.
why would we want to be associated with them, when they have been found guilty in the past (separate entity pish can %^*& right off)., and ongoing live cases.

Interesting enough, I heard a RC on radio the other day. He said he was brought up RC in Liverpool. His education (social studies) was solely formed around Catholicism. Was never taught about slavery, or the British empire etc. It was only on papist beliefs. Everything else was whitewashed and he felt so ignorant not knowing what Black people had to endure {slavery was the topic of the show}.

In Scotland I bet its the same. And the word covenanter never mentioned in these schools. I know its off topic slightly, but when you think about what is actually happening here with regards - no RC wants to even discuss these horrendous crimes at Celtic no matter their occupation, it makes you wonder if its the brainwashing they receive as kids from their School and church.
It's pathetic that Scots have to pay for this cult to brainwash youth.

It makes you wonder it appears it was a ring throughout the U.K. with the Scumdome at its centre?
I've no doubt these sick bastards consult between themselves and they made each other aware due to the inactions of that bastardised football team that they have an easy target on young kids that just want to play football. If they acted as any normal organisation would at the onset of them becoming aware lots of lives could of been saved from these sick predatory bastards. These animals are difficult enough to catch but when made aware of what they sick cunts are doing then it should be a given that its stopped, the fact they allowed it to continue so they can continue winning a game of football is almost as bad as the crime itself.

That rancid club operated like a paedo magnet where nothing was said though everyone knew what was going on. While we had the three bears (honourable gentlemen fighting for our club) they had the three monkeys (hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil).

He tried to sign me for Celtic when I was 12 played in a trial game scored 4 goals and he was going to come to my house and sign me in the next couple weeks.

Later that week I fell off a hut and broke both my wrists and had get op so ruled me out for months and never bothered calling him back.

Feel sick thinking about it

I wish Rangers would come out and say that the Australian game is cancelled as we do not want to play against a club that has shielded child abusers from justice. Then we can sit back and watch what happens with the World media, never mind Scotland.
It is a relevant approach. At the time of the recent announcement of the civil action Rangers now feel even more uncomfortable about this link up. Therefore we want out.
But they knew years back anyway so it should never have been ok’d in the first place of course.

Honestly when does this list end. Absolutely shocking
I think it’s safe to say that we’re gradually uncovering a very well organised paedophile ring all connected to that club.
Who knows where this list will end?
If we follow the tentacles then we’ll eventually get to the head.
Many people knew and said nothing. When the time is right we will show names.

The damning evidence already compiled by the team at Spotlight and @BN94, @Grigo Yossarian and the rest of the gang would already suggest quite clearly that there was an undeniable link between convicted paedophile Torbett, his Trophy Centre business and the other convicted or soon to be convicted paedophiles working in the same business, as well as Celtic boys club/football club. The undeniable link would also suggest quite clearly that this would be part of a organised and deliberate child sex abuse ring.

There is no denying the links that have been made, nor is there any denying that they were all inextricably linked with each other, either with the Trophy Centre business, Celtic Boys Club and Celtic Football club.

They were all linked, they all intertwined with each other in business and quite clearly in their personal acitivities.

If a dafty like me can see it as a man on the street, then it should be pretty straight forward for a Judge in a court of Law in this country to be able to join the dots and come to the simple conclusion that this was in fact a sinister paedophile ring operating under the banner of Celtic Football Club, masquerading as a Boys Club and also with the clear business involvement of the Trophy Centre and the staff/directors who worked there.

There is no argument.

There was a clear and obvious paedophile ring operating within the walls of Celtic Football Clubs stadium and training ground.
Can Rangers fans not crowd-fund a PR company or some such to blow this story wide open? Maybe fund an overseas media outlet (like the Boston Globe in the 'Spotlight' movie) to basically shame the Scottish establishment into doing something about paedo FC?

I'd happily (and 100% seriously) chuck in a couple of hundred quid.

Obviously we’ve spoke previously. The reason a team was put together was exactly that. We all need a break. It’s been a long time.
We work on this day and night. Each one of us have been emotional throughout this. The accounts are horrendous.
The fact that individuals were re-employed and certain things covered up has to be known. The world has to know what’s gone on at that club.

To the apologists..
You attack Spotlight daily. Like certain past and present employees, protecting the “good name of the club” was more important.
More important than children that wore your colours? You have no shame.

Obviously we’ve spoke previously. The reason a team was put together was exactly that. We all need a break. It’s been a long time.
We work on this day and night. Each one of us have been emotional throughout this. The accounts are horrendous.
The fact that individuals were re-employed and certain things covered up has to be known. The world has to know what’s gone on at that club.

To the apologists..
You attack Spotlight daily. Like certain past and present employees, protecting the “good name of the club” was more important.
More important than children that wore your colours? You have no shame.
As you know I worry as my Dad as I told you before was on the Scottish childrens panel and I know what this sort of work did to him at times and that was before any internet warriors threatening

As you know I worry as my Dad as I told you before was on the Scottish childrens panel and I know what this sort of work did to him at times and that was before any internet warriors threatening

Yes, I remember you telling us that TT.

We do support each other well, and there are times we need to take a wee break from it. We’re all understanding & supportive of each other when that happens.

not sure what legal movement there is, but the justice secretaries of Scotland should go on trial after this is concluded, for their failure of duty when in office. It is very obvious their actions are corrupt.
They are rammed with people of one persuasion. People who are of the belief that this is normal behaviour because their uncle did it to them

I heard the interviews with the new Finance Msp in regards the go ahead re the 2 overbudget and late H&I Ferries and Nicoliar saying she takes responsibility for all actions/policies taken in this Tartan Utopia and the buck stops with her, she should be cited to appear at this Class Action to answer some serious questions of this mammoth scandal ( if she can remember of course).

I heard the interviews with the new Finance Msp in regards the go ahead re the 2 overbudget and late H&I Ferries and Nicoliar saying she takes responsibility for all actions/policies taken in this Tartan Utopia and the buck stops with her, she should be cited to appear at this Class Action to answer some serious questions of this mammoth scandal ( if she can remember of course).
Hear, Hear.

As much as the perpetrators of these hideous crimes, the football club cover up and the endorsement of their sick fan base. It's totally despicable that the Scottish government have completely refused to comment other than" football matter" I don't know who the worse is in all this
It is not a football matter. It is the worst kind of criminal abuse of children. The setting should be irrelevant. That it is not, is just bewildering.

It's Way way beyond what most people would consider dam busting. Irrefutable evidence of a linked pedophile ring operating under the guise of a football club.

I sincerely hope the fallout from this permanently damages those in government positions complicit in the silence. Those who have been in full possession of the facts yet despite increasing numbers week on week, steadfastly refused to do their jobs and intervene.

Deafening calls from all and sundry for an enquiry to identify who's responsible for the f***ing Ferguson ferry contract debacle but not a single word on the ongoing human cost to survivors and their families. Priorities eh? I truly despair.

Such is the extent of the issue, the sheer volume of overwhelming evidence hanging over that east end cesspit , for there to be not one political voice prepared to call this out in parliament in 2022 is a source of national disgrace. All common decency in Scotland truly lost.
Agree my thoughts exactly what or who are the politicians scared of ???

Apparently early dementia is suspected, however, due to the delays in the nhs her appointment is delayed until 2050. By then she vill have totally fogotten

I think it’s safe to say that we’re gradually uncovering a very well organised paedophile ring all connected to that club.
Who knows where this list will end?
If we follow the tentacles then we’ll eventually get to the head.
Many people knew and said nothing. When the time is right we will show names.
Follow the tentacles to the head.

Then cut the f*****g thing off.

Back